shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your TACORI Rings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cellososweet

Brilliant_Rock
e-ring is tacori. all my pictures are red x''s for the old ones :)

new vow renewal set again 121.JPG

ashalauren

Rough_Rock
Beautiful set cellososweet. where did you get your wedding band? I love it! Would love to see some more pics too if you have!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/7/2008 12:16:08 PM
Author: ashalauren
Beautiful set cellososweet. where did you get your wedding band? I love it! Would love to see some more pics too if you have!
Same question cello, where ever did you find that band?? I really like it! Details honey, we need details! I love the twist.

cellososweet

Brilliant_Rock
thanks guys. honestly, i have no idea! DH got it for me as a surprise for our vow renewal. i know it''s a cheapie because i told him not to spend a lot. i''m willing to be somewhere in LA jewelry mart. there''s a thread in BWW on our vow renewal. There are pics there. There is absolutely no stamp at all in it because i was originally a 7 and was sized down to 5 and the idiots sized out the stamp. haha. good job. i''ll ask him when i get home :) i love it to pieces. :)

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
cellososweet, you''re set is beautiful! could we get some more pics of your e-ring? profile shots would be appreciated! thanksss!

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
BUMP

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
Here''s my bling :)

1.614 G SI2
Ring size 3.5

MBtacori1.JPG

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
I love the pink hues in this pic.

MBtacori2.JPG

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I love these rings!! Especially the ones with teeny tiny halos. So delicate and gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results