shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Steven Kirsch masterpieces!!

MrsLeonidas

Rough_Rock
My soon-to-be fiancé and I are heavily leaning towards Steven for our engagement ring. I would love to see your pieces by him!

Here is a photo of my set - both by Steven. He reset my engagement diamond into a 3-stone with pear sides two years ago and created the eternity band about 3 months ago. His work is excellent, as is his customer service, and I would happily work with him again.

_35339.jpg

Absolutely beautiful ladies! It's been about 2 and a half years of us going back and forth on ideas but I feel like Steven is definitely the one to make my rings! Now I have to decide on one or two halos. :think: :wall:

m-2-b|1448224560|3952845 said:
Here's my Steven Kirsch masterpiece:

That certainly is a masterpiece!

My Fiancé worked with Steven Kirsch. He sourced the diamond and made the custom halo for it. He tells me it was an easy and pleasant experience. I know my fiancé is not very experienced with jewelry so Steven really took the lead with this project. I hinted at my dream SK setting and both my fiancé and Steven turned it into a beautiful reality.
The best shots of the ring are from him. I'm not very good at capturing the beauty with my phone. If you want to see more I have a thread on here somewhere. Good luck choosing your dream setting!

_35347.jpg

_35348.jpg

Thats a beautiful piece of jewelry.

m-2-b said:
Here's my Steven Kirsch masterpiece:

Simply stunning! M-2-b, your ring blows me away each time I see pics. It is a work of art! :love:

lage said:
Here is a photo of my set - both by Steven. He reset my engagement diamond into a 3-stone with pear sides two years ago and created the eternity band about 3 months ago. His work is excellent, as is his customer service, and I would happily work with him again.

Gorgeous ring! The pear side stones with your center stone are so beautiful! Your new band is fabulous! :appl:

pAndalove said:
My Fiancé worked with Steven Kirsch. He sourced the diamond and made the custom halo for it. He tells me it was an easy and pleasant experience. I know my fiancé is not very experienced with jewelry so Steven really took the lead with this project. I hinted at my dream SK setting and both my fiancé and Steven turned it into a beautiful reality.
The best shots of the ring are from him. I'm not very good at capturing the beauty with my phone. If you want to see more I have a thread on here somewhere. Good luck choosing your dream setting!

I loved reading about your proposal! Your ring turned out beautifully! Here is the link in case anyone wants to see more photos from pandalove: https://www.pricescope.com/communit...-dream-ring-engagement-photo-overload.217111/

Wow all of these rings are fabulous!

Ittybittykittykat|1448312691|3953277 said:
I haven't posted my SK pieces on PS yet. I was debating whether to get a Cartier LOVE wedding band to wear as an everyday ring a few months ago but I opted to get a Brightcut band from SK instead. I was very happy with his work and finally owning my first "real" piece of jewelry. We had a great experience working with Steven. We met him in his office, he showed us samples and he sized me. Short and simple.
A few months later my SO surprised me with a pendant/ DBY style. I was in shock at how beautiful it was. He designed a butterfly pendant as a symbol of my thyroid cancer journey. I only take it off to sleep. Needless to say I love Steven Kirsch's work and I'm looking forward to working with him again. I already started the inspiration folder for my ER when I get the green light :mrgreen: I'll be contacting SK to put together my own ER masterpiece.
Here's a neck selfie the best I can do on the phone.

Lovely!!

LLJsmom said:
Ittybittykittykat|1448312691|3953277 said:
I haven't posted my SK pieces on PS yet. I was debating whether to get a Cartier LOVE wedding band to wear as an everyday ring a few months ago but I opted to get a Brightcut band from SK instead. I was very happy with his work and finally owning my first "real" piece of jewelry. We had a great experience working with Steven. We met him in his office, he showed us samples and he sized me. Short and simple.
A few months later my SO surprised me with a pendant/ DBY style. I was in shock at how beautiful it was. He designed a butterfly pendant as a symbol of my thyroid cancer journey. I only take it off to sleep. Needless to say I love Steven Kirsch's work and I'm looking forward to working with him again. I already started the inspiration folder for my ER when I get the green light :mrgreen: I'll be contacting SK to put together my own ER masterpiece.
Here's a neck selfie the best I can do on the phone.

Lovely!!

Thank you LLJsmom!

Reactions: AV_

_35347.jpg

_35348.jpg

Gorgeous!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP