shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your step cut tennis bracelets?

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a French cut bangle. I kind of wish it was a tennis style. Maybe I should redo it.

This is iconic to me & over the years I have often come back to look at it :kiss2: Please tell me you wear it often & please don't re-make it!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
This is iconic to me & over the years I have often come back to look at it :kiss2: Please tell me you wear it often & please don't re-make it!

Thank you, Alex T, your compliments are always so sweet!
I wear it when I dress up (which obviously hasn’t been for a very long time). I wish it was a little smaller, but I promise I won’t redo it. PSers always know best, so if you and diamondseeker2006 say NO, then it will remain as is.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Alex T, your compliments are always so sweet!
I wear it when I dress up (which obviously hasn’t been for a very long time). I wish it was a little smaller, but I promise I won’t redo it. PSers always know best, so if you and diamondseeker2006 say NO, then it will remain as is.

It honestly makes my little diamond heart flutter. You should do a SMTB thread with all of your stunning pieces. You have such impeccable taste :kiss2:

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The batteries in my calipers were dying, but it looks like the stones are 3.98-3.99mm. If you want to know the width of the pronged part I can do that once I have replaced the batteries.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results