missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cherrylicious.

cherrytree.jpg

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
3D006E9B-746F-4ADB-9D23-0C650149E697.jpeg 749D968F-AA0C-4E70-B806-8D6BF8946792.jpeg My alliums are starting to flower. I think I may have gone a little overboard on quantity when I lasagne-planted the pots last autumn!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning tree! I could look at this all day!

Thank you Queenie! It is a majestic tree. I love Spring so much because of all the beautiful trees and flowers and green grass. Very lush and fresh. A new beginning of sorts. :kiss2:

Wow, so beautiful! :love:

Thank you Junie! I bet you have some Cherrylicious trees by you too!

Q

Queenie60

3D006E9B-746F-4ADB-9D23-0C650149E697.jpeg 749D968F-AA0C-4E70-B806-8D6BF8946792.jpeg My alliums are starting to flower. I think I may have gone a little overboard on quantity when I lasagne-planted the pots last autumn!
Very beautiful.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful blooms and beautiful yard!
Thank you! My other side doesn’t have any flowers but I’m thinking of planting some roses along the fence.
8AE32FF8-EB1B-4AA7-9B95-B750D8B6FE83.jpeg F77C911F-7AFF-40D7-B9BC-4F70FC66945E.jpeg

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I had some fun early in the morning last week.

Front yard-2.jpg

Front yard-1.jpg

These last two were in the shade of the back yard, early in the morning and in the shade, as you might imagine these are darkish, but I like the effect.

First the promise,

Early morning purple bud.jpeg

And then how it will look later in the day, obviously not the same bud, but one that hatched the day before.

Early morning purple flower.jpeg

Wink

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
D5BDE4C6-D636-4F71-89B9-28A4F555F04B.jpeg I have a potted Orchid. These plants often seem to get the better of me ie no flowers some years.
This year Woo Hoo, I have counted 11 spikes. A record for me!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness what lovely gardens everyone has. It is uplifting just loooking at the photos!
@lissyflo no such thing as over doing it they are going to look fantastic when they come out! Are you in the UK - my alliums are at the same stage!
@Wink stunning tulips! What are the little white flowers?
@Austina what a lovely verdant bed!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Some of mine. The wisteria is just coming out. The bright green cotinus is just coming out so it's branches look a little sparse but the colour is amazing. My tulips are a bit of a mix in this border and some of them are going over now but in the sun they look pretty good. The last photo is a dry shady border but it looks amazing (not my planting don't want to sound big headed!) despite needing a little work from me.
IMG_3182.JPG IMG_3215.JPG IMG_3216.JPG IMG_3180.JPG .

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@lissyflo no such thing as over doing it they are going to look fantastic when they come out! Are you in the UK - my alliums are at the same stage!

@meely - yes, I’m in the UK too! The last week of sun has started to bring everything out beautifully. I love that you can spot which country someone’s from by stage of flower development. And your flower beds look amazing!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh my goodness what lovely gardens everyone has. It is uplifting just loooking at the photos!
@Wink stunning tulips! What are the little white flowers?
@Austina what a lovely verdant bed!

My wife calls those Candy Tuft.

Wink

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hope it is OK to share just one more cherry tree. This one is spectacular. We saw it during one of our bike rides this week. Magnificent and cherrylicious in every way. I am sad the cherry tree season is fading and all the petals are falling but it is like a lovely pink snow all over the ground. A romantic sea of petals. I will try to capture a photo of that today during our bike ride if I can but in the meantime here is my last cherry tree of the season to share with you lovely PSers.

cherrylicious.jpeg

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@meely - yes, I’m in the UK too! The last week of sun has started to bring everything out beautifully. I love that you can spot which country someone’s from by stage of flower development. And your flower beds look amazing!

Thank you! It looked very English and the goals helped too!

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you! It looked very English and the goals helped too!

Yes, hard to disguise the plastic tat of two young boys! They add a certain something to the garden....

I named you just now in the UK get together thread, so it pops up in your notifications. The thread is in a part of the site I never usually look at, so I thought I’d mention it in case you haven’t seen the thread.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes, hard to disguise the plastic tat of two young boys! They add a certain something to the garden....

I named you just now in the UK get together thread, so it pops up in your notifications. The thread is in a part of the site I never usually look at, so I thought I’d mention it in case you haven’t seen the thread.

Ha ha yep we have plenty of small child paraphernalia in our garden too! I will take a look on the other thread!

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DB9B39E5-DFEF-4E37-9B8D-21C34DB2D7AC.jpeg Right now, I have exactly one bloom in my garden. :mrgreen2: It’s a hot papaya echinacea.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had a tad bit of money left over for my b-day and so I put this together for the front door. I love this pot.

20180502_185326.jpg

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DB9B39E5-DFEF-4E37-9B8D-21C34DB2D7AC.jpeg Right now, I have exactly one bloom in my garden. :mrgreen2: It’s a hot papaya echinacea.

Wow - I've never seen that variety! I'll have to keep an eye out for it in local nurseries!

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow - I've never seen that variety! I'll have to keep an eye out for it in local nurseries!

I think you live close to me. If it helps, I got it at the Fair Oaks Blvd nursery last year. :mrgreen2:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you live close to me. If it helps, I got it at the Fair Oaks Blvd nursery last year. :mrgreen2:

LOL - I think you think right! I dont't think I've been to that nursery yet... unless it's one that's changed hands? I'll have to check it out!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As promised a carpet of cherry petals.

cherrypetals.jpg cherryblossoms.jpeg

It was snowing beautiful cherry petals during part of our ride yesterday. That's the kind of snow I can enjoy without freezing.
sending_flowers.gif
:kiss2:
(sorry for the blurry photo-taken while in motion cycling).

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

It was snowing beautiful cherry petals during part of our ride yesterday. That's the kind of snow I can enjoy without freezing.
sending_flowers.gif

Gorgeous!

Q

Queenie60

sending_flowers.gif
Just fabulous. Thank you for this one!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results