shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Spring Flowers!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
FBE71F01-98A3-4897-896D-DC10F8F5EEF4.jpeg 8E78A954-D495-436F-8D92-91215CC793F1.jpeg 027A97D1-B569-4893-9709-17A354A5BB19.jpeg
My roses are babies this year. I’m getting one or two blooms at a time.

Strange isn't it we have had a really good season this year so many things have been better than ever. What you have looks beautiful though.

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you @meely.

Gorgeous. :kiss2: Irisensational.:appl:
Beautiful yard.
Love yellow and white together so much.

Ha. Liking that. I've got some other ones just starting to appear (purple and rust I think) I will post a pic when more are out

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning rose! Does it have scent as well?

I want to say no because I've never noticed it. The roses themselves are pretty small. My Mother grows roses, hers are larger blooms, less plentiful, but extremely fragrant. Mine really is just a rescue bush that took off!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@House Cat that viburnum is plictacum f. Tomentosum also known as Japanese snowball bush.

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I want to say no because I've never noticed it. The roses themselves are pretty small. My Mother grows roses, hers are larger blooms, less plentiful, but extremely fragrant. Mine really is just a rescue bush that took off!

Not half bad for a rescue bush!

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not half bad for a rescue bush!
I gave them a whiff when I got home, they have fragrance but not very strong. Is that a breed thing or a conditions thing?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Took these this morning.

IMG_7381.JPG IMG_7383.JPG IMG_7384.JPG IMG_7386.JPG IMG_7387.JPG

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful flowers, everyone!!!! StephanieLynn- your foxglove is gorgeous!!!! We moved into a new house less than a year ago and I really missed my gardens. I've just started planting and I'm in love with this Limelight standard hydrangea. It's a work in progress!!

Oh, and photos are done with my favorite new "fun" lens-so items are intentionally blurred. P6141028.jpg P6141016.jpg P6131005.jpg P6070968.jpg

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@StephanieLynn apps looks stunning lovely rose and I love the planting in the stone container. It isn't pink though?!

@pinkjewel I am loving the artful blurring youbcertainly seem to have made an amazing start. Was it a blank canvass?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@pinkjewel, thank you for your sweet comment, I just planted that foxglove so I'm hoping it takes! Your gardens are beautiful as is your photography.

@meely, I definitely need a pink planter in my life, a pink jewel encrusted one!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
@StephanieLynn apps looks stunning lovely rose and I love the planting in the stone container. It isn't pink though?!

@pinkjewel I am loving the artful blurring youbcertainly seem to have made an amazing start. Was it a blank canvass?

meely- thanks! Pretty much blank. We have a small yard and all we had was turf, then a steep bank, woods, then golf course. So we had boulders brought in for the bank and added plants down the slope. I then had the landscapers add a small stacked stone retaining wall so I could basically have a raised bed to add the perennials. Now I love to look out the back windows!! Right now I have a lot of annual, too until the perennials get more established. One of my favorite plants is the funny, shrubby mint, nicknamed "kitty crack". Supposedly it is like catmint on steroids- not sure since I don't have a cat. It does have an interesting scent. P5240902.jpg
I added mints to the garden as they are supposed to deter deer. Not sure it works as the day after I planted my roses the deer came and ate every single flower and bud-lol

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
@pinkjewel, thank you for your sweet comment, I just planted that foxglove so I'm hoping it takes! Your gardens are beautiful as is your photography.

@meely, I definitely need a pink planter in my life, a pink jewel encrusted one!

Your foxglove looks like it's very happy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results