shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your size 7's and up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KED75

Rough_Rock
I posted it when I first got engaged, a couple of months ago. Here''s the thread. It''s really fun and unique, and I''m so happy I got to help design it - it''s VERY sparkly!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/12/2007 7:26:47 PM
Author: meresal
Snooper--- you ring is breathtaking!!

I love seeing all the size 7 pics!!!!

The story on my ring... I had it made about a year and a half ago and posted it somewhere on this forum. Well I stupidly DROPPED it on the floor when I opened the box and the baguette got a bit loose... So I had Quest fix it (after many suggested this place--was new to the area didn''t know of a good jeweler). Well I was super picky and I could see w/ the loupe that the polish got compromised... Any NORMAL person wouldn''t care but I did... So about 3-4 months ago I spoke w/ Leon again and he remade the setting for me and it''s all pristine now. I know it''s silly but it bothered me... And I was excited when I saw he took a good pic of it on his site for me :) It''s a princess by the way not a radiant.

Ok, more size 7 fingers!!!!

DeeDeDee

Rough_Rock
Thanks for starting this thread! What gorgeous rings !
Here is mine - 1.61 D SI2 size 7 in a WF modified Fine Line (made band 4mm wide). I noticed most of the pictures I have in my Drool folder (result of outings with my Baby and camera) have just the ring reatured - no hand. Too bad, I will just have to take more outings...
31.gif

DDDhandshot.JPG

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
I looooove this thread! Not only is it filled with beautiful rings, BUT it is extremely helpful for me, because it''s giving me a good idea on how different sizes of stones will look on my finger. Thank you, ladies!!
36.gif

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
I love this thread too! I wish more people would post asscher pics! I am having a big fingers/love asschers crisis at the moment
5.gif

NEL yours is totally my favorite. I saw a 1.5ct IRL the other day...and then I dreamt about it, lol.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, Miscka, that is very sweet of you. I had a tough time, too, since I knew that I loved asschers, but I was also choosing a cut that faced up small on my size 8 fingers. I''m not really a size girl, so I think that helped. I did look at some other shapes and sizes on my hand--in fact the jeweller at Shreve Crump and Low (where he bought the ring) said that I could "easily pull off a three carat solitaire" with my hand, haha. The thing is, I knew I wanted an asscher and nothing else would do it for me, even if it looked larger. My then-boyfriend thought we should go with a 2 carat center stone, but I wasn''t comfortable with him spending more and I was afraid 2 carats might be too big for the setting. Sometimes I wish I''d gone with a 2 carat center, but overall I''m really happy with the ring and I think that if you choose a ring you love, you can''t go wrong. For some, getting the biggest possible is what makes them happy (nothing wrong with that!) for me, it was about getting a stone I loved in a setting I loved and I didn''t let the size of my hands alter how I felt about the ring.

BTW, I don''t see any visual difference between a 1.5 carat RB and my 1.5 carat asscher when I compare them (and I''ve compared quite a few). And when friends with smaller hands try on my ring, it doesn''t look any bigger. I really tend to hone in on the diamond, so if I just look at the real estate coverage on their finger, I can understand why it would look bigger. I don''t know, I tend to think that a 1 carat or 1.5 carat or 4 carat diamond is going to look like a 1 carat or 1.5 carat or 4 carat diamond no matter what. Or I have seriouse eye problems.

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
I actually was pleasantly surprised that the 1.5ct I saw looked like a 1.5 next to a 1ct oval. Still, the closest I will probably get to a 1.5ct is my dreams! LOL.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
It''s going to look fanstastic regardless of the size, we can''t wait to see some pics when you get it :)

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
here mine..its a 2.15 ct. royal asscher and i have a size 8.5 finger...

emshalo22220218.JPG

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks gwendolyn!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/12/2007 11:49:59 AM
Author: iwannaprettyone
Date: 12/11/2007 7:28:38 PM

Author: bee*

Great thread! My fingers are a large size 8-would love to have smaller fingers! My ring is 1.23ct

bee* I so love your Lucida! Do you have a photo shoot out there?

Hey, I have a thread made-it doesn''t have many photos in it yet as I''ve had an exam every week since I''ve got engaged. They finish on friday so once they do, I''ll get photographing my baby!

Here''s the thread at the moment

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/presenting-my-new-tiffany-lucida.70290/

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t been here in a while, and I just went through all the rings again... and ohh my, they are all so breathtaking.

To any of you newly engaged ladies, post your rings, I''d love to see the new crop!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results