shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Pearls!

uwodahikamama

Rough_Rock
Correct thread! Here it is as worn by Lil Sis.

It’s a golden south sea in an 18 carat gold and platinum setting

I soooooo wanted it but she’s wanted a pearl ring her entire life. Plus my husband and son both lectured me on the importance of sharing with one’s favourite sibling (ironically both are only children!!!)

6f12861d-7aeb-4399-8335-a63ffacbc413.jpeg 9c310db7-97b2-40fc-8453-f1237a4d19f3.jpeg f26c91f6-f5d8-444f-b3f6-6e4aa04dc273.jpeg

Woah that’s so gorgeous!!!!

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
For a long time I didn‘t really care for pearls. I liked them on others but felt they are not for me… well, that changed. I bought a pair of rather cheap ones and wore them a lot. I came to love pearls! I had a rough last year and got up again. And what to do for a reward… well, I needn’t tell you. Go into a shop (I‘ve admired from the outside for years) and buy a wonderful pair of pearls - I just founded my own company and don‘t have a lot to spend… but I did anyways. Here they are: South Sea 13.5mm AAA. IMG_8933.jpeg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
today, finally taking mum's pearls in to be restrung and have an eaiser clasp attached to reduce the amount of blasphemy involved in putting them on

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pics please when you’re done Daisy!

i will
i do feel really good about taking them in=)2

its been too long (the strand had needed restringing ever since i inherited them but i had been wearing them around the house until they finally broke the week The Queen died

they were always a bit too tight for comfort for my fat neck
i am having them extended by some lovely pearls i was gifted from here on PS
they are a bit too white but they are a perfect size and lovely luster and their project never kind of happened so i thought why not ? mum deserves it :kiss2:
i am sure the gifter wont mind :saint: better to use them and love them than have them sit in a drawer, rather they do an important little job for me now
They will go at the ends by the new clasp and most of the time will be under my hair although i do often wear pearls with my hair tucked up in my daisy baseball cap at work

the new clasp in very um utilitarian:lol-2: but not ugly ;)2

i am never going to be clever enough to get matching pearls and in another 40 years they might be the same colour :lol-2:

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results