shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your pave/eternity/double band pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

happysnowbunny

Rough_Rock
I have a 3 sided pave band on my e-ring, so I can''t wear a band on the same hand. Thinking of doing a pave band to wear on the other hand or having 2 thin bands... either both eternity or 1 eternity/1 platinum... if you have 2 bands (even if you wear them on either side of your e-ring-- LOVE this look, but can''t do it myself!) or if you have a pave or eternity band, please share pics!!!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Have you checked out the new bands at www.antiqueengagementrings.com? I think they have a lot of pretty bands, some of which are stackable.

Good luck w/ your search--I LOVE your new e-ring!
30.gif

P.S. Unrelated question--do you have the pic that inspired mrssalvo''s e-ring? I''d love to see it...

happysnowbunny

Rough_Rock
great site, thank you!! i have seen mrssalvo''s ring, which is amazing, but not sure about what inspired it... if it is on here maybe just do a search or pm her!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it was actually snowhappy that had the original pic and i mixed up ya''ll usernames
20.gif
6.gif
2.gif

here''s a link to the eternity wedding sets thread

i''ll post the link to the original vintage tiffany ring in my thread
2.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I bet Leon could make something to sit right next to it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results