shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Neck Mess

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
My neck mess is not eclectic. It's basically my Whiteflash stuff lol. I love that company! All three chains are of different lengths precisely so I can layer. Screenshot_20221201-100637~2.png

I love this look!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Thank you. I got a jump ring on the chain for the XO pendant (topmost one) so when I wear it by itself it's at a lower point on my neck.

Very cool. Do you mind sharing the size of the diamonds? This grouping works so well together.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah sure, the solitaire at the bottom is .56

The three stone pendant is 1 ctw with the middle stone being larger than the other two.

The XO pendant is .75 ctw with all stones being same.

Simply gorgeous! Love all of them!

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love seeing everyone’s neck messes! I have necklaces, but don’t wear them often. I was constantly teased by an older (male) cousin about not having much of a neck when I was younger. He was comparing me to my sister and our other elegant-necked cousins (who are also much taller/longer-limbed than me). I know now it’s not true, but that has stuck. Weird feature to hate on oneself/be insecure about, but here we are. I have never attempted a “neck mess” but have always admired them on others.

Thanks for starting the thread and linking these articles, @monarch64 ! I love your neck messes and OOTD!
Here are a few links in case anyone's interested. The second one has a bit of discussion on the tangling problem. Layering necklaces is nothing new; I remember doing it in the 90s and I'm sure people did it at different times. It's just fun that it has come back into style again. I love the look. One of the headlines I saw was the neck mess is the new arm party and listen, I'll do both at the same time. Ha!

These just blew me away @stracci2000 - I love all the combos!
Antique neck mess
IMG_20220904_171713955.jpg

Another antique neck mess
IMG_20220904_172015352.jpg

Vintage neck mess
IMG_20220904_171514552.jpg

Native American neck mess
IMG_20220904_182045553.jpg

Consider me totally inspired. [Off to dig in jewelry box to try a neck mess] :bigsmile:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

This is so dainty and beautiful, it looks perfect on you. Obviously I can’t see your facial features but I’m guessing they’re also delicate and pretty. Thank you for sharing!

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@EllenS1 love your neck mess! Can you tell us more about the chain your large diamond cross is on? I love the detail—looks like a designer piece I’m just not familiar with but I wish I was!

Thank you monarch64! I’m flattered by your comment as the long chain is actually made by joining a chain I had and a bracelet I no longer wear, I had the jeweller join them together so it’s more wearable for me

Mjay

Brilliant_Rock
This is so dainty and beautiful, it looks perfect on you. Obviously I can’t see your facial features but I’m guessing they’re also delicate and pretty. Thank you for sharing!

Awww thank you. You’re so sweet.

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
My daily neck mess. I never take these off! 8694DB73-6860-487C-9B71-90150067270F.jpeg

@springsparkle are those small drilled baguettes that attach straight to the necklace? So cool!

Really like your rose cut pendant too - the setting on that is lovely as it looks like a locket :geek2:

xsouzie

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful necklaces! They look amazing!

As an aside (and i know it’s not very PC to comment on actual people), but i think you might be Angelina Jolie :kiss2:

Thank you, that is quite the compliment! :mrgreen2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results