shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Neck Mess

My neck mess is not eclectic. It's basically my Whiteflash stuff lol. I love that company! All three chains are of different lengths precisely so I can layer.Screenshot_20221201-100637~2.png

I love this look!

Thank you. I got a jump ring on the chain for the XO pendant (topmost one) so when I wear it by itself it's at a lower point on my neck.

Very cool. Do you mind sharing the size of the diamonds? This grouping works so well together.

Very cool. Do you mind sharing the size of the diamonds? This grouping works so well together.

Yeah sure, the solitaire at the bottom is .56

The three stone pendant is 1 ctw with the middle stone being larger than the other two.

The XO pendant is .75 ctw with all stones being same.

Yeah sure, the solitaire at the bottom is .56

The three stone pendant is 1 ctw with the middle stone being larger than the other two.

The XO pendant is .75 ctw with all stones being same.

Simply gorgeous! Love all of them!

All so pretty! I’ve been into dainty layers recently. Here’s my new daily! The tangle struggle is real - wish I could figure that out. And also how to stop the clasps from always coming forward!

1EA3DF2F-0D84-4060-8074-ED3C656F34FA.jpeg

I love seeing everyone’s neck messes! I have necklaces, but don’t wear them often. I was constantly teased by an older (male) cousin about not having much of a neck when I was younger. He was comparing me to my sister and our other elegant-necked cousins (who are also much taller/longer-limbed than me). I know now it’s not true, but that has stuck. Weird feature to hate on oneself/be insecure about, but here we are. I have never attempted a “neck mess” but have always admired them on others.

Thanks for starting the thread and linking these articles, @monarch64 ! I love your neck messes and OOTD!
Here are a few links in case anyone's interested. The second one has a bit of discussion on the tangling problem. Layering necklaces is nothing new; I remember doing it in the 90s and I'm sure people did it at different times. It's just fun that it has come back into style again. I love the look. One of the headlines I saw was the neck mess is the new arm party and listen, I'll do both at the same time. Ha!

These just blew me away @stracci2000 - I love all the combos!
Antique neck mess
IMG_20220904_171713955.jpg

Another antique neck mess
IMG_20220904_172015352.jpg

Vintage neck mess
IMG_20220904_171514552.jpg

Native American neck mess
IMG_20220904_182045553.jpg

Consider me totally inspired. [Off to dig in jewelry box to try a neck mess] :bigsmile:

This is so dainty and beautiful, it looks perfect on you. Obviously I can’t see your facial features but I’m guessing they’re also delicate and pretty. Thank you for sharing!

@EllenS1 love your neck mess! Can you tell us more about the chain your large diamond cross is on? I love the detail—looks like a designer piece I’m just not familiar with but I wish I was!

Thank you monarch64! I’m flattered by your comment as the long chain is actually made by joining a chain I had and a bracelet I no longer wear, I had the jeweller join them together so it’s more wearable for me

This is so dainty and beautiful, it looks perfect on you. Obviously I can’t see your facial features but I’m guessing they’re also delicate and pretty. Thank you for sharing!

Awww thank you. You’re so sweet.

My daily neck mess. I never take these off!8694DB73-6860-487C-9B71-90150067270F.jpeg

@springsparkle are those small drilled baguettes that attach straight to the necklace? So cool!

Really like your rose cut pendant too - the setting on that is lovely as it looks like a locket :geek2:

Beautiful necklaces! They look amazing!

As an aside (and i know it’s not very PC to comment on actual people), but i think you might be Angelina Jolie :kiss2:

Thank you, that is quite the compliment! :mrgreen2:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP