shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your multiply pierced ears!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Seriously, it's like leveling up as a bling addict - more places on my body to decorate!

I started out getting two more holes added to my ears for my birthday, back in February. I went to a place called Venus by Maria Tash, because my best friend's mom got her nose pierced there (what can I say? my best friend's mom is cooler than I am), and she recommended it highly. They had a nifty selection of studs, so I wound up getting two tiny stars - 5-pointed and 8-pointed - to wear alongside my diamond studs (H, SI2, .73 points).

Left Ear.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
4 months later, my ears are finally sufficiently healed that I can swap my earrings around ... though, apparently, I shouldn't get too enthusiastic, as I apparently irritated the cartilage by trying too many variations. So I went back to Venus by Maria Tash, fearing a nickel allergy, only to be told it probably wasn't the case (piercer described a nickel allergy as the flesh trying to pull away from the post - grody!), but that I should just LEAVE IT BE. Being that I'd desperately tried first silver, and then yellow gold, and was wearing an unflatteringly large stud in that hole, I succumbed to my weaker impulses, and got new studs put in on the spot - teeny little 3 mm rubies on nickel-free, palladium white gold posts (hey, better safe than sorry).

I am to leave these alone for a month, but when they heal, I'll be back to show off my pretty new yellow gold and sapphire set - .25 sapphire studs, followed by milgrained sapphire-studded huggies, followed by 2.5 carat natural unheated oval sapphire dangles. Mmm ....

In the meantime, wanna tempt me to further misbehavior by showing me yours? Bring me your studs, your hoops, your dangles, your graduated pairings yearning to be shown off!

PS Ruby Studs 2.jpg

PS Ruby Studs 1.jpg

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful collection Circe! I've been thinking about getting a second hole and since I'm in the NYC area, the recommendation helps! :))

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How cool! Those are beautiful! My youngest son is 3 and likes to grab at my ears--yikes :o ! I think in another year I'll be able to wear earrings again.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the look Circe :bigsmile:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't have a photo but I have three piercings each ear, .50, .15, .15. Diamonds

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
wakingdreams53|1308092666|2946023 said:
Beautiful collection Circe! I've been thinking about getting a second hole and since I'm in the NYC area, the recommendation helps! :))

Thanks! I recommend them highly - I went to the B'way location and got mine done by Ashly, for what it's worth. I hear all their people are great, but she was really nice, patient with my dithering over exact placement, and v. professional. Also, great aftercare!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks, Baby Nurse, Amy, April!

Aw, nobody else wants to post pics? I warn you, I will bump this thread like it's wandered into the gaming section of the state fair ....

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
I would post pics if I had nicer earrings, lol. I do have two sets of pearl studs.... aaaand that's about it for 'nice' earrings. everything else is of the cheapie variety. I have an odd placement of piercings though, three on each ear, 3 in the lobe on the right, but on the left I have two in the lobe and one higher up on the cartilage. weird, i know, but my sister and I did it together, kind of our 'thing' I guess you could say, lol :rodent:

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Love the look Circe, particularly the little stars. Is it 0.73 each for the big studs or ctw?

kas baby|1308172447|2946910 said:
I would post pics if I had nicer earrings, lol. I do have two sets of pearl studs.... aaaand that's about it for 'nice' earrings.

Ok Ditto.... Luckily I have a 0.82ctw pair for for my lobes on their way (waiting for their settings) and a 0.25ctw pair for the next ones up and then I will make up some teeny little 0.10ctw for the last piercings. SO EXCITED ABOUT SPARKLY ALL OVER EARS!

Very keen to see other people ear bling photos!

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Love the look Circe, particularly the little stars. Is it 0.73 each for the big studs or ctw?

kas baby|1308172447|2946910 said:
I would post pics if I had nicer earrings, lol. I do have two sets of pearl studs.... aaaand that's about it for 'nice' earrings.

Ok Ditto.... Luckily I have a 0.82ctw pair for for my lobes on their way (waiting for their settings) and a 0.25ctw pair for the next ones up and then I will make up some teeny little 0.10ctw for the last piercings. SO EXCITED ABOUT SPARKLY ALL OVER EARS!

Very keen to see other people ear bling photos!

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
4ever I hear ya! I've got a set of 5mm colorless zircon lotus studs in commission right now from Heart of Water Jewels... won't get them until July though because she's traveling ;(

oh well, all good things come to those who wait, right? lol, will definitely post those in the 'show me your studs' sticky

stci

Ideal_Rock
I'm late in this topic but I would like to up it to see if there are other girls with multiple pierced ears.

Circe.... your choice of earrings is gorgeous!

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
I have 6 in each ear (some in different locations). Since it's dark, late, and my earrings are in desperate need of a cleaning, I will try and clean them and take a pic tomorrow, since I've been meaning to for ages.

PA-C

Shiny_Rock
my WF ACAs next to some cheapies :)

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Ok, just made FI take some ear pics because THEY'RE HERE! Woop!

From bottom to top 0.82ctw in 14ctw whiteflash martinis, 0.25ctw 14ctw ready set go white gold whiteflash martinis, 0.10ctw 4 claw babies, 0.10ctw 4 claw baby studs (18ct white gold).

Not a great pic really, I swear these looks much more impressive in person. Also I have big lobes and crooked ear piercings, don't judge me!

4eversblingedoutearleft.jpg

4eversrightear.jpg

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you're still having problems, you can try industrial grade stainless steel. Not glamorous, I know, but it's one of the least hyperallergenic (also is Titanium). Also, YES, leave the earrings alone and DON'T turn them. This can cause more irritation...plus don't use hydrogen peroxide bc that kills the good bacteria along side the bad.

I got my upper ear pierced three months ago and it was healing nicely and so had a professional piercer switch it to a ring (all professionally sterilized, etc) and now it's all irritated and swollen because the ring keeps moving around. (not sure if I should switch it back to a barbell or leave it in!) I read that it's good to keep the original studs in as long as possible...I didn't listen and am paying the price.

Sea salt soaks are suppose to help the healing process...might want to try that once a day? That is my last hope before going back to a dull barbell. lol

jeanette

Rough_Rock
Here is my left ear, my right ear has 12 total.
Jeanette

2310034826_d6e9731b17_b.jpg

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Wow Jeanette, it must be expensive to keep your ears in diamond studs!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results