shape
carat
color
clarity

Big surprise!!! I got my earrings today!!!!

stci

Ideal_Rock
OMG! I'm in fire! I'm sooooo happy!

The earrings are gorgeous and sparkle like crazy! I received it in beautiful black magic leather box, well packed...

The only thing... It's me... I have old piercing and my lobe stretched over time. This is why they are not evenly spaced. But... It's ok. I can't change that!

Tadammmmmm here they are:

IMG_3005.JPG

IMG_3004.JPG

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are pretty Stci! Did you get three studs for each ear, or just one of the pairs? My goodness, that is a spectacular
"happy" (as my hubby calls them) in the mail! Congratulations! They look lovely on you!!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty and very blingy! They look great!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
yay! I'm so glad you got them :) very pretty indeed!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look beautiful stci!! Enjoy them!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Just lovely! Congratulations Stci. :appl:

stci

Ideal_Rock
luv2sparkle|1302214183|2890543 said:
They are pretty Stci! Did you get three studs for each ear, or just one of the pairs? My goodness, that is a spectacular
"happy" (as my hubby calls them) in the mail! Congratulations! They look lovely on you!!!!

Three studs for each ear Sweety! I receive two pairs today to add to my other pair I already have.

It's now for each ear: .35 - .12.5 - .08 carat. I think it's a good gradation.

Thank you all! You are so nice! :love:

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
Pretty, pretty, stci.....they look great on you and thanks a bunch for the photos for comparison. (I have three holes in my left ear.)

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl: I like. A row of sparkles.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sylvie your three piercings are adorable :bigsmile:

I LIKE the proportions, too! Very sweet and classy ::)

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ils sont très jolis Sylvie :love: Félicitations :appl:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YEAHH!!! stci that looks fantastic! The graduation is absolutely perfect :appl: :appl: :appl: You have awesome style, girl!! :bigsmile:

stci

Ideal_Rock
You are all so nice! Thank you very much! It's a dream come true for me! :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look lovely on you! Love the sizes!

stci

Ideal_Rock
I have a question for you.

Sincerely, do you this it would be more beautiful if I redo piercing to have all three evenly spaced?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful earrings!!! sparkle sparkle sparkle :love: :love:

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
stci, it depends on how long you've had the piercings. I didn't like where my third hole was originally, but I only had it for about six months. It took about a year to close up enough to have it redone. I don't think yours look bad at all.

stci

Ideal_Rock
texaskj|1302320951|2891735 said:
stci, it depends on how long you've had the piercings. I didn't like where my third hole was originally, but I only had it for about six months. It took about a year to close up enough to have it redone. I don't think yours look bad at all.

I had those piercing since more than 35 years now. I think it could be difficult to redo cause the old piercings will always be there no?

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Like stars for your ears... celestial beauty!

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
I had those piercing since more than 35 years now. I think it could be difficult to redo cause the old piercings will always be there no?[/quote]

You'd have to have plastic surgery and that would just be money you could spend on jewelry instead. My first two holes are so close together a one carat stud crowds out the second hole. You have plenty of room to go up in size for your first holes. :naughty:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! I think they look pretty just the way they are!

stci

Ideal_Rock
texaskj|1302371235|2892037 said:
I had those piercing since more than 35 years now. I think it could be difficult to redo cause the old piercings will always be there no?

You'd have to have plastic surgery and that would just be money you could spend on jewelry instead. My first two holes are so close together a one carat stud crowds out the second hole. You have plenty of room to go up in size for your first holes. :naughty:[/quote]

Hihihi! What a good idea! Your fantastic! I will keep my piercings like they are now and hope.... :lickout:

Thank you all Sweeties! You are great and soooo kindness with me! I'm happy to have you everyday in my life! :love:

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
VERY pretty, stci!! I love all 3 of them together!!! Makes me think I need a 3rd piercing...

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
stci....your earrings are very pretty and look wonderful on you. Congratulations!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
How very pretty, like stars in a constellation!
They look great together!

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Lovely! I love the graduation of sizes. I too wear small- well, mine are tiny, much smaller than yours!- graduated studs in my extra piercings, I love the look. Very cool!

I think your piercings look fine actually. Mine are much less even!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh stci, REALLY lovely! I like that trio an awful lot! Congratulations on acquiring two pretty new pair.

I returned to add: please don't re-pierce your ears. It IS plastic surgery. I had to have one redone since I had an accident and my hoop earring got caught in something and the pierce was damaged. That was just one hole in one ear and ten years ago it cost me $500.- out of pocket (insurance won't cover it), and besides the expense, it's painful! I'd say leave your piercings as they are. They look fine. Save yourself a lot of pain!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Oh my you have room for 3 studs on your earlobes!!

I can barely fit one, my other holes are through cartilage.

They look so nice on you!

stci

Ideal_Rock
gemgirl|1302470090|2892759 said:
Oh stci, REALLY lovely! I like that trio an awful lot! Congratulations on acquiring two pretty new pair.

I returned to add: please don't re-pierce your ears. It IS plastic surgery. I had to have one redone since I had an accident and my hoop earring got caught in something and the pierce was damaged. That was just one hole in one ear and ten years ago it cost me $500.- out of pocket (insurance won't cover it), and besides the expense, it's painful! I'd say leave your piercings as they are. They look fine. Save yourself a lot of pain!

As always, I will let me guide by your advice. I decide to let my piercing like they are. I suppose nobody will look at it with a zoom and your painful experience let me understand it's better to have 3 imperfect space hole than to have to suffer for years.

Thank you Sweety!

I'm so proud to be here cause even if everything is not perfect, you always nice enough to say kind words. All friends here are adorables! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results