shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Show me your Luxury Watches!

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
Omg I LOVE this watch! I was partial to the seduttori as well but I think the tubogas is so iconic it beats out seduttori. Gorgeous.

Thank you. I’m not a traditional watch person - this is a piece of jewellery to me :)

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
I prefer coke, but I won’t say no to a Pepsi :)

EFZlxpR.jpg

AHHHHHHH dying you have/get all of the best watches - huge congrats on the latest incoming!! I am super tempted to ask how many digits you spend at your AD annually to be on the VVIP list, but I guess that is kind of gauche :)

I think I remember that you bought a diamond for your wife? relatively recently - did you ever end up posting pics of the completed ring? If not you must - I want to see the ring that has to compete with your watch collection :D

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My new to me Christmas watch which also happens to be an early Christmas present, lol. Totally blingy and red for Christmas. Omega Speedmaster with diamond bezel and MOP dial.

IMG_8960.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My new to me Christmas watch which also happens to be an early Christmas present, lol. Totally blingy and red for Christmas. Omega Speedmaster with diamond bezel and MOP dial.

IMG_8960.jpg

My goodness, I'd have to say 2020 was an awesome jewelry year for you, Michelle!!! Perfect Christmas watch!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My goodness, I'd have to say 2020 was an awesome jewelry year for you, Michelle!!! Perfect Christmas watch!

LOL indeed! It was a very good jewelry year. We had so many things planned for our 40th anniversary and my 65th birthday that got cancelled this year. We decided that we needed to have some kind of fun anyways.

Efleon

Brilliant_Rock

IMG_8960.jpg

I adore this! Just perfection!!
Can we have some more pics please?

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this!

Beautiful watches, PSers! I’m including my recent purchase from Longines - the Diamond Conquest Classic. I was craving a chunky round face that wouldn’t overwhelm my wrist and 29.50 mm did the trick. I love the bling factor and that the watch is suitable for everyday wear. It was hard capturing the mother of pearl face in photos but it is quite lovely in person.

14D77DD1-F61D-49F7-89FB-937014100F52.jpeg

6D702695-CC76-4E94-8A14-4DE8F8D5E6CB.jpeg

BBFCD04A-12BF-4480-8128-5355D0DE790A.jpeg

pandadreams11

Rough_Rock
Dont have a picture right now, but yesterday was my first anniversary and my husband wanted to buy me a cartier tank watch.

We booked an appointment at the cartier mansion in nyc and i just want to say it was such a wonderful experience. They took all the necessary covid precuations and took us to a private room on the second floor.

I tried one the different sizes of the tank watch and settled on the small size, i have tiny wrists but the entire experience was so great.

Our sales associate was so wonderful and explained the entire history of the tank watch and even took us around a tour of the entire showroom and showed us the princess grace jewelry room and explained the heritage and significance of the maison.

Apparently the maison used to belong to a customer who's wife fell in love with a double stand pearl necklace which was worth 900,000$then and exchanged it for the mansion!! It was such a great experience and im glad my first luxury watch was a cartier.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all,
Haven't visited this thread much before, but really want to buy myself a 2nd hand rolex. I don't feel super comfortable doing to the AD given COVID and don't want to waste their time since I'll buy on Chrono 24 as the model I want is an older style not made anymore.

I have a 6.4-6.5 inch wrist (6.5 is loose enough to be comfortable but not too loose) and can't decide on sizes. Any ladies with similar size wrists want to show pics or give opinions on 24 vs 26 vs 31? haha I feel totally lost as all my watches currently are 36mm or bigger (and not luxury brands).

I want something a bit more delicate for this one, but don't own anything under 35mm so have no idea what it would look like on me.

Pretty sure the 24mm will be too small and I can guesstimate what a 34mm looks like from my 35-36mm pieces, but 26 vs 31 I am totally clueless about.

thanks!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all,
Haven't visited this thread much before, but really want to buy myself a 2nd hand rolex. I don't feel super comfortable doing to the AD given COVID and don't want to waste their time since I'll buy on Chrono 24 as the model I want is an older style not made anymore.

I have a 6.4-6.5 inch wrist (6.5 is loose enough to be comfortable but not too loose) and can't decide on sizes. Any ladies with similar size wrists want to show pics or give opinions on 24 vs 26 vs 31? haha I feel totally lost as all my watches currently are 36mm or bigger (and not luxury brands).

I want something a bit more delicate for this one, but don't own anything under 35mm so have no idea what it would look like on me.

Pretty sure the 24mm will be too small and I can guesstimate what a 34mm looks like from my 35-36mm pieces, but 26 vs 31 I am totally clueless about.

thanks!

My wrist is 6.25 and I have watches that are 36 but the most comfortable for me is my Rolex which is a size 31. It's just big enough that I can read it easily but not too big that it digs in if you know what I mean. I think these days the 31 looks a little on the small side but I think it will still be a great size if and when the size trend for women goes back down.

IMG_8806.jpg

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi all,

thanks!

My wrist size isn't quite right (just under 6"), but I agree w/ @Catmom re: 31mm being the sweet spot. I find anything smaller hard to read and a bit to dressy for every day wear. GL!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @Kaycee2018 and @Catmom! Super helpful. @Catmom yours looks like a perfect size and is gorgeous.

These are the ones I'm considering. I really like the 26mm datejust because it has both the day marker and the numerals on the dial, but again am worried about the 26mm size. The salmon dial is what drew me to these older rolex watches in the first place, so all of them are the same dial color haha.

Any preferences?

34mm size:

Screenshot 2020-12-21 140609.png
Screenshot 2020-12-21 142342.png

31mm size:
Screenshot 2020-12-21 140527.png

26mm size:
Screenshot 2020-12-21 143913.png

Screenshot 2020-12-21 144034.png

This also exists and is 26mm but is likely not practical for daily wear and is very expensive. But lordy those diamonds!

Screenshot 2020-12-21 144811.png

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
Another vote for 31mm.
I like the size even on my 5.5” wrist.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results