carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Show me your Luxury Watches!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woke up this morning to this.
Just picked up my watch from a $1250 servicing (ripoff) yesterday. That aubergine dial is sure pretty. Mine is just champagne tapestry.

20180216_071558.jpg

20180216_071650.jpg
C
Beautiful watch...love the Tapestry Dial !..:love:

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woke up this morning to this.
Just picked up my watch from a $1250 servicing (ripoff) yesterday. That aubergine dial is sure pretty. Mine is just champagne tapestry.

20180216_071558.jpg

20180216_071650.jpg
There is no "just" when it comes to Rolex! It's beautiful and a true classic. You wear it well!!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pair of watches!..:love:. especially yours...:wink2:
Thanks DF! I keep staring at it trying to catch its different "moods". I think my favorite is when it gets the sunburst dial when outside. Just gorgeous! But I keep staring at his too. Is it wrong I'm jealous his diamonds are slightly larger? :lol:

That aubergine face is LUSH!!! :love:
Okay, this made me laugh because of the way my mind works. I thought "She's right, it IS lush! And, well, it's purple... which is like grape... which becomes wine... which makes me a lush, so it really is a perfect description!!...." :lol:

I love your dials, especially yours. So elegant and beautiful
Aw, thanks cflutist! Quite a compliment coming from you =)2

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
My DH found a beautiful watch and got me very excited about men watch for a women :) he wanted to get us both new watches.
IMG_1571.jpg
Havy and huge on me, it is 42 mm,
looks much better my husband hand :)
IMG_0220.jpg
I have tried 36 mm date day and datejust, but they still were way too big :), i ended up with this one (so much for men watches :)):
IMG_2135.JPG
IMG_2132.JPG
IMG_2134.JPG
It is everose gold.
Pardon my hairy hands, keeping myself warm during the winter .-) :) it is harsh winter out here still have around -35C (-95F)

Attachments

• IMG_0288.jpg
    IMG_0288.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0314.jpg
    IMG_0314.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 58ee56a6-195f-4211-bb2a-3d83781d0bbf.JPG
    58ee56a6-195f-4211-bb2a-3d83781d0bbf.JPG
    184 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

secretagentlaura

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Your new watch looks perfect on you! The mother-of-pearl is stunning!

Reactions: Roi

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My DH found a beautiful watch and got me very excited about men watch for a women :) he wanted to get us both new watches.
IMG_1571.jpg
IMG_0220.jpg
I have tried 36 mm date day and datejust, but they still were way too big :), i ended up with this one (so much for men watches :)):
IMG_2135.JPG
IMG_2132.JPG
IMG_2134.JPG
It is everose gold.
Pardon my hairy hands, keeping myself warm during the winter .-) :) it is harsh winter out here still have around -35C (-95F)
Beautiful combination! Congrats!

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful combination! Congrats!
Thank you, Shiny!
Congratulations on your beautiful watch, i love your TT and the combination of the aubergine with diamonds. I find that Rolex diamonds are very sparkling!:love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_1571.jpg
IMG_0220.jpg
IMG_2135.JPG
IMG_2132.JPG
IMG_2134.JPG
It is everose gold.

Gorgeous! I love the MOP on you. :love: And the rose gold is beautiful.

I am jealous of the hair on your arms-cherish them... When I was younger mine were hairy and now all the hair is gone. Poof. I always thought oh I want smooth arms but now that the hair is gone I miss it. Plus I am worried is the hair all over going to disappear so girl cherish the hair you have wherever you have it (well except for our faces...why does it always want to pop up there :lol:).

Stay warm and enjoy your beautiful new watches!

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I love the MOP on you. :love: And the rose gold is beautiful.

I am jealous of the hair on your arms-cherish them... When I was younger mine were hairy and now all the hair is gone. Poof. I always thought oh I want smooth arms but now that the hair is gone I miss it. Plus I am worried is the hair all over going to disappear so girl cherish the hair you have wherever you have it (well except for our faces...why does it always want to pop up there :lol:).

Stay warm and enjoy your beautiful new watches!

Thank you, missy!
It is very positive approach on the hairy issue =)2 i love it! And as we have 7-8 months of snow time hair gets very useful :razz:
I hope that the beauty f the watch will draw all the attention away from my hands (just kidding :razz: )

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_1571.jpg
IMG_0220.jpg
IMG_2135.JPG
IMG_2132.JPG
IMG_2134.JPG
It is everose gold.

Stunning! Sorry for the cold temps....I hate cold weather!

cheers--Sharon

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Sharon!
Me too, i love warm and the sun, was born and grown up on the South but adult life spent living on and above the Arctic Circle =)2

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Roi

What a gorgeous watch :love:
You are my Rolex hero.

princessk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I purchased this Cartier in 2006 for $2300CAD it was my dream watch. I love it as much today as I did 12 years ago. I never even think of buying s different watch. It has been extremely reliable and easy to maintain with only regular battery changes. Not too many things that I actually have kept this long without upgrading but this watch lol! CF9BD245-2214-406D-BE12-8E4CFBD322E0.jpeg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Roi You are right, the men's watches were WAY too big for you! The rose gold Rolex with the MOP dial is one of the most beautiful watches I have ever seen, and I love most of the watches posted on this thread! That size is perfect!

@princessk I love my TF, too! They are just timeless watches!

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@Roi

What a gorgeous watch :love:
You are my Rolex hero.

Thank you cflutist! You are so sweet, your comment makes me laugh :love:
I like to stare at the watch when i have a free minute :razz:

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@Roi You are right, the men's watches were WAY too big for you! The rose gold Rolex with the MOP dial is one of the most beautiful watches I have ever seen, and I love most of the watches posted on this thread! That size is perfect!

@princessk I love my TF, too! They are just timeless watches!

Thank you, DS, indeed! Your thread and all your advices, opinions that i value a lot (jewelry and watches), were very helpful! Thank you for all the wisdom that you share with us here on PS! :)

secretagentlaura

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I've never seen that watch on anyone before, and I love the soft hexagon shape on it! How cool and effortlessly stylish!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_0220.jpg
IMG_2135.JPG

It is everose gold.
I am a big fan of RG watches..:love:. Is your watch 31mm?

Lily Pad

Rough_Rock
Premium
Oh gosh, I started getting into diamonds last year but watches will always have my heart.
These are my most worn daily drivers :oops2:
image1-1.jpg
image2-1.jpg
image3-1.jpg
These are my honourable mentions =)2
Most of these are LE so they stay in the safe full time :) the one below is his and hers 175th anniversary World Time, no man yet so.... Hers and hers??
image4.jpg
image1-2.jpg
image3.jpg
image2-2.jpg
image3-2.jpg
image2-3.jpg
image2.jpg
Thank you so much for letting me share :)

luckyblackcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@Lily Pad Your watch collection is out of this world!!! :love: I especially adore the pocket watch! I just caught up on your CvB thread too, and I just wanted to say I LOVE your style!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh gosh, I started getting into diamonds last year but watches will always have my heart.
image1-1.jpg
image2-1.jpg
image3-1.jpg
Most of these are LE so they stay in the safe full time :) the one below is his and hers 175th anniversary World Time, no man yet so.... Hers and hers??
image4.jpg
image1-2.jpg
image3.jpg
image2-2.jpg
image3-2.jpg
image2-3.jpg
image2.jpg
That is a CRAZY collection! Truly stunning :geek2:. Thanks for sharing :appl:

Lily Pad

Rough_Rock
Premium
@Lily Pad Your watch collection is out of this world!!! :love: I especially adore the pocket watch! I just caught up on your CvB thread too, and I just wanted to say I LOVE your style!

Thank you so much :oops2:
I adore the pocket watch too, I'm soooo tempted to wear it to an annual dinner next week. Maybe with a powersuit... Wouldn't that be a sight! Thank you again for your lovely comment <3 <3

That is a CRAZY collection! Truly stunning :geek2:. Thanks for sharing :appl:

Thank you ILikeShiny :love: your aubergine Datejust is so yummy!!!! Love love the size on you too :kiss2:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
image1-1.jpg
image2-1.jpg
image3-1.jpg
image4.jpg
image1-2.jpg
image3.jpg
image2-2.jpg
image3-2.jpg
image2-3.jpg
image2.jpg
Beautiful collection!...:love::$$):. wish I can afford it!

Lily Pad

Rough_Rock
Premium
Thank you Dancing Fire, you have a beautiful collection as well :kiss2: drooling over your PPs!!!!

luckyblackcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I adore the pocket watch too, I'm soooo tempted to wear it to an annual dinner next week. Maybe with a powersuit... Wouldn't that be a sight!

AMAZING. I'm cheering you on to do this!!! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results