shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Show me your Luxury Watches!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wellllll.....I did a thing! I blame you all! Lol! It is not a Rolex but I am fine with that. Gucci, MOP dial, bezel set diamonds, and 40mm round! Got at my favorite place. Jewelers Exchange in Boca Raton!! Had to have it! 20220921_165801.jpg

:appl: Well that is GUCC-UTIFUL!!! Love the MOP dial.. so 3D.
Congrats and enjoy every happy moment with it on!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wellllll.....I did a thing! I blame you all! Lol! It is not a Rolex but I am fine with that. Gucci, MOP dial, bezel set diamonds, and 40mm round! Got at my favorite place. Jewelers Exchange in Boca Raton!! Had to have it! 20220921_165801.jpg

Congratulations!! It looks lovely with your ering and your tennis bracelet.

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock

Wow, that MOP is insanely beautiful. Is it actually textured or is it the iridescence that’s making it look 3D?

I think it looks like a sea of molten shimmering platinum!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it!!! It does remind me of my Omega dial. You will love wearing this watch. It basically goes with everything.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that MOP is insanely beautiful. Is it actually textured or is it the iridescence that’s making it look 3D?

I think it looks like a sea of molten shimmering platinum!

It is a beautiful mosaic stormy blue-gray MOP. It just pulled me in and the diamonds on the bezel were the icing on the cake, er...watch...lol! Thank you!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it!!! It does remind me of my Omega dial. You will love wearing this watch. It basically goes with everything.

Thank you! Your watch is a dream!!

cm_ls1

Shiny_Rock
Weekend is here

de4hSDe.jpg

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
So I had a DJ 31 with batons in steel on my list. It was pretty much my last must have Rolex. Then I randomly showed up at my AD and found this preloved beauty. Originally purchased earlier this year. And already up for sale. This 36 DJ domed bezel jubilee bracelet with batons, and it was below retail. Looks gorgeous and clean and goes with all my jewelry. Not at all too big. Couldn’t believe I got so lucky.
DAC64EC0-2BCF-4894-BE7E-973C32C90BB5.jpeg

Somehow I missed this—love this new one for you so much!! The sticks and more monochrome vibe are a super cool and clean look and just fit you. And the size looks great on you too. Great addition!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Somehow I missed this—love this new one for you so much!! The sticks and more monochrome vibe are a super cool and clean look and just fit you. And the size looks great on you too. Great addition!!

Thank you @SandyK. I do appreciate the clean look so much.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know this answer is a non answer but they are both fabulous.
The RG with the diamonds is a little dressier and the YG is a little more classic.
Watch/watch/win/win!

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
Picked up a rg DJ41 chocolate diamond dial, also have the classic champagne.

Which do you prefer if you could only have one ☝️

QIbDmTb.jpg

Left for sure! There’s nothing like Rolex’s everose and it looks amazing with the chocolate dial. I love the Jubilee bracelet but the Oyster is perfect for this configuration, I think it balances out the dressiness of the diamonds. Looks so good!!

MillieLou

Brilliant_Rock
The everose / chocolate looks good enough to eat :lickout: That would be my pick!

I have (and love) the YG/steel TT but don't care for the champagne face - looks a teensy bit old-fashioned to my eye. The everose / choc looks current (and delicious).

smiley12345

Rough_Rock
the chocolate dial and rose gold! I love diamonds on watches. Beautiful combo and watch!

smiley12345

Rough_Rock
Sharing my brand new 31mm datejust!

I know the bezel is OTT for some but I love it! I plan to wear it daily but alone/not stacked. The Rolex diamonds are seriously stunning - both the bezel and dial sparkle like crazy. I have no idea on stone size (they don’t list it) but I believe Rolex says they use D & IF+

My wrist is 5.7

0AC4F7A3-5E2A-4B2C-9FDD-9BA9F70C2303.jpeg 6BB4CD67-115D-4600-8E0F-BEA4C3B3611E.jpeg

MillieLou

Brilliant_Rock
Oh it's gorgeous @smiley12345 ! You don't need to wear anything else with that beauty!

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
Picked up a rg DJ41 chocolate diamond dial, also have the classic champagne.

Which do you prefer if you could only have one ☝️

QIbDmTb.jpg

Sharing my brand new 31mm datejust!

I know the bezel is OTT for some but I love it! I plan to wear it daily but alone/not stacked. The Rolex diamonds are seriously stunning - both the bezel and dial sparkle like crazy. I have no idea on stone size (they don’t list it) but I believe Rolex says they use D & IF+

My wrist is 5.7

0AC4F7A3-5E2A-4B2C-9FDD-9BA9F70C2303.jpeg 6BB4CD67-115D-4600-8E0F-BEA4C3B3611E.jpeg

That is a beauty! :kiss2:

cm_ls1

Shiny_Rock
Here is a clearer pic in my hand, needs 1 link removed for her but she couldn’t wait to put it on a post a pic above hehe
2HnOHyI.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results