shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your James/Caleb Meyer-Ann McKay and the like!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
once I get a "final budget" from my SO and a definite "fine go pick out your ring" I will probably give him a ring. He sent me a quote and it was alot lower then I originally thought so I''m even more pumped.

Cookie_tyme

Shiny_Rock
Here''s my Marc Williams ring. It holds my first diamond, .33 K SI2
My kids call it my "Mermaid Ring."

You can see Marc''s designs at www.webgoldsmith.com

Mermaidring.resize.jpg

Cookie_tyme

Shiny_Rock
I think it''s called Santa Anna. Since dh gave me a .88rb ring for our anniversary, I wear this one as a pinky ring. It continues to delight me
30.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/8/2009 11:01:49 PM
Author: Cookie_tyme
I think it''s called Santa Anna. Since dh gave me a .88rb ring for our anniversary, I wear this one as a pinky ring. It continues to delight me
30.gif
that''s gorgeous!!!
30.gif
30.gif

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 7/23/2009 5:32:11 PM
Author: Upgradable
I can finally add my ring to this thread! Three old european cut diamonds mounted in unplated white gold with rose gold accents. This is an adaption of Coati''s platform ring.

IMG_1390aaaaa.JPG

Is this your engagement ring?

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
No, it''s just a three stone I had made with vintage stones. I''ve always wanted a three stone, and this version is perfectly me!

uncchild

Rough_Rock
Just wanted to share my James Meyer 3 stone ring with everyone. Thanks to PS, I discovered Jim''s designs and fell in love with his bezel set rings. The middle stone is a 2.72 ct green-yellow sapphire and the side stones are diamonds (total 1.42 ct wt). My pictures don''t begin to do this ring justice. It sparkles like crazy and I''m thrilled with it.
1.gif

RBMpic1.JPG

uncchild

Rough_Rock
Here''s another pic...

RBMPic2.JPG

uncchild

Rough_Rock
On my hand.

RBMpic3.JPG

uncchild

Rough_Rock
from the side...

RBMpic4.JPG

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring, uncchild.
36.gif
Love, love, love the colored center stone, the diamond sides and the beautiful bezel work. Gorgeous.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh it''s so beautiful!

I almost hesitate coming to this thread when there''s new goodies posted-it makes me dang near jump out of my skin wanting to find a stone so I can have my very own JM!!!

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 8/22/2009 5:49:43 PM
Author: uncchild

Just wanted to share my James Meyer 3 stone ring with everyone. Thanks to PS, I discovered Jim''s designs and fell in love with his bezel set rings. The middle stone is a 2.72 ct green-yellow sapphire and the side stones are diamonds (total 1.42 ct wt). My pictures don''t begin to do this ring justice. It sparkles like crazy and I''m thrilled with it.
1.gif

I LOVE IT! How long have you had this fab ring? What an amazing color!

uncchild

Rough_Rock
Thank you, all. I''ve only had the ring about a month now. I didn''t go into the ring design thinking I''d end up with a green center stone (I already had the diamonds). In fact, I started out wanting a yellow sapphire, but when I saw this stone and the way it looked in the sunlight, it changed my mind.

Cookie_tyme

Shiny_Rock
Couple more pics of my Marc Williams Santa Anna

Santa Anna 001rs.jpg

Cookie_tyme

Shiny_Rock
One more - I wear it as a pinky ring now.

Santa Anna 011rs.jpg

dmbgirl1185

Rough_Rock
Date: 8/22/2009 6:00:41 PM
Author: uncchild
Here''s another pic...

I LOVE your ring!!! Sapphires are my favorite stones! My engagement ring was done by James, and it is the same setting as yours! My side stones are a bit smaller, but I love it! Beautiful ring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results