shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your INK!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

darkeyesredshoes

Shiny_Rock
HollyS, thanks so much! I don''t ever show my tattoo in my public life, so it''s nice to know that other people react so positively to it when they get the chance to see it. You really made me smile.

Ninama, if it''d been up to me to get a Latin tattoo, it probably would''ve said something like "Omnia Gallia est divisa in partes tres." Yours are lovely!

CaptAubrey

Brilliant_Rock
The Captain, as a veteran of the high seas, has his share of tattoos, but decorum prohibits posting them here. (Besides, they''re kind of old and faded.
3.gif
)

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/6/2007 8:45:25 PM
Author: CaptAubrey
The Captain, as a veteran of the high seas, has his share of tattoos, but decorum prohibits posting them here. (Besides, they''re kind of old and faded.
3.gif
)

Ooooh! You make them sound so DIRTY!!

2.gif

CaptAubrey

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/6/2007 9:39:30 PM
Author: somethingshiny

Ooooh! You make them sound so DIRTY!!

2.gif
12.gif

This isn''t me, but it kind of gets the point across:

tattoo_CA.jpg

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Aye Aye, Cap''n!
2.gif

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
You can see most of the one on my arm in this pic form the wedding. I''m trying to find a pic where you can see the one on my back. I certainly want more- haven''t had ink done since 1996! Dh and I both plan on getting the Celtic Trinity knot like our cake topper; we just don''t know where it will go yet. I always think of the advice that the artist gave me when I got my first one- women usually put them where they can hide them if they need to, since still to this day, people frown on women with tats. I also have to get my Libra zodiac and my pentagram.

I have a friend that has a full back Pegasus, another has an entire Nightmare Before Christmas scene on her back.

There is some incredible ink show here though! I wish color would show up well on me, most people with my complexion have colors that just get absorbed so it doesn''t look as sharp.

meanduncle.jpg

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Wow... everyone''s tattoo''s are amazing. FF and I are completely addicted to all the "Ink" shows on TLC!!! It''s amazing what real artists can do!!

Well, I have one tattoo. I moved to Houston in June, and the week before I left, my best friend and I went to get matching diamonds inside our right hip... on the bikini line.
Some of my friends have great tattoos, that I love.
1. "Beautiful" written in Hebrew under her hairline at the back of her head
2. ""hope" on left wrist and ""faith" on right wrist... both in white ink
3. 3 little stars behind left ear, just before the hairline.

I''ll try to get some pictures. They are very minimal, only lasting an hour or so at most... but they are more with our personalities, and of course, our parents approval... aka, no clue!!

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
I''m new, but thought I''d share.
This is very fresh, like last Monday fresh. But the story is that, my friend passed away on Halloween. She already had an appointment set up to get a tattoo. So a couple of us took her appointment and we all got our own tattoos for her. All orchids, all for her. I think mine is the biggest though.

dectat2.JPG

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Nytemist~ You look beautiful in that pic!!

Pinkstars~ I''m sorry for the loss of your friend. That is a beautiful tribute to her. Welcome to Pricescope.

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, somethingshiny!

I love the tribute to your friend, pinkstars. I''m sorry for your loss.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results