Premium
I'll play!

I usually wear one of these:

solitaire necklace 0.75 carat(1).jpg

20220315_154823 (1).jpg

20211001_135156(1).jpg

And occasionally, I stack them!

20210707_121443(1).jpg

Please excuse the tatty shirt. It's one of those spring-cleaning days that calls for my go-to tatty attire (Although god knows why I was distracted by jewels instead :lol:)

What tatty shirt? All I see is beautiful necklaces! I love the clover diamond and round together!

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
My (almost) everyday necklace: 0.55 ct F vvs1 ex cut in 18kt white gold setting.
This piece is my everyday necklace because:
- I can wear it 24/7 (including showering, workout,...);
- it goes with every outfit;
- it works alone, but it's also very easy to stack with other necklaces, particularly with my dbty;
- it's looks good with my (almost) everyday earrings: six prong wg diamond studs or wg diamond huggies.
20230907_140000.jpg

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What tatty shirt? All I see is beautiful necklaces! I love the clover diamond and round together!

Thank you for your forgiving eye! :lol: Stacking does give off a "je ne sais quoi" casual chic indeed! I'll be stacking more often to get more wear out of the necklaces, and maybe get one of these clasps too, as my necklaces do tangle sometimes and are a nightmare to undo urgh.

Wear-Multiple-Necklaces-Necklace-Spacer-Stops-Necklaces-From-Tangling.jpg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for your forgiving eye! :lol: Stacking does give off a "je ne sais quoi" casual chic indeed! I'll be stacking more often to get more wear out of the necklaces, and maybe get one of these clasps too, as my necklaces do tangle sometimes and are a nightmare to undo urgh.

Wear-Multiple-Necklaces-Necklace-Spacer-Stops-Necklaces-From-Tangling.jpg

LOL! Well, my issue with these is clasping and unclasping... I have no patience!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results