shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your everyday necklace!

rubilee

Rough_Rock
I wear a teeeny bezel set diamond stud on a delicate gold chain. Feel like it goes with everything. But I think come upgrade time I might go for a herringbone chain?

rubilee

Rough_Rock
I am hoping that this isn't a duplicate thread, but I was curious...

What necklace do you wear every day (or wear most frequently?) Why?

I am currently deciding how to set a small (4.7mm) heirloom diamond I have after I ditched my Leen Heyne ring idea, and am curious to see what YOU wear! I am seeing (fingers cross) if Kataoka will set my heirloom stone as they seem finicky about custom projects.

(using my diamond instead of the center rose cut diamond/red spinel and I'd pick platinum)

Necklace idea 1

Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 11.22.54 AM.png

Necklace idea 2

1635265354208.png

I think idea 1 is more versatile although design 2 is soooo dreamy! Maybe in emerald or sapphire? Personally I think red would go least with the items in my closet?

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
I love this! Do you mind sharing where the locket is from. I have been looking for some time but have yet to find something that looks current and all day wearable — until you posted yours. Cheers!

Hey! Haven't been on in a while. Yes, no problem, it was Etsy. Let me check and see if I can find the sellers name? It's been a few years...she lives in Germany. 18kt, but also works in silver :)

maisie2

Shiny_Rock
I wear a teeeny bezel set diamond stud on a delicate gold chain. Feel like it goes with everything. But I think come upgrade time I might go for a herringbone chain?

What size is the bezel set diamond you wear? I have a .26ct OMC I’m considering setting in a bezel pendant, but I’m not sure if it’ll be too small.

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock

Oh this is lovely! I've been eyeing Dior fine jewelry for a couple of years; their Rose des Vents collection appeals to me, too. I haven't seen this one yet - definitely my style! Would be a very pretty layering piece.

I do want to buy a rose gold pendant this year but my tastes keep getting more expensive! Right now I'm eyeing the Van Cleef pave vintage Alhambra or a Briony Raymond Libra zodiac medallion (so beautiful) - https://brionyraymond.com/products/classic-leo-zodiac-medallion-1?_pos=3&_sid=c94c04ba6&_ss=r

1708153.png.transform.vca-w350-3x.png CLASSICLIBRAZODIACMEDALLION_1000x.jpg

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Seems like a lot of us wear similar diamond solitaire necklace daily :).

I used to take it on and off and the clasp broke after years of taking it on and off. I was just lucky that it didn’t fall off my neck and lost it as the clasp was barely holding the necklace together. I would have been devastated if I lost it as it is my original engagement ring. I haven’t taken it off since getting a new clasp. I feel lost without it. Only time I had to take it off was for a surgery a year ago. 03931471-B4FD-40AF-83DF-FA67FA284139.jpeg

Last edited:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Seems like a lot of us wear similar diamond solitaire necklace daily :).

I used to take it on and off and the clasp broke after years of taking it on and off. I was just lucky that it didn’t fall off my neck and lost it as the clasp was barely holding the necklace together. I would have been devastated if I lost it as it is my original engagement ring. I haven’t taken it off since getting a new clasp. I feel lost without it. Only time I had to take it off was for a surgery a year ago. 03931471-B4FD-40AF-83DF-FA67FA284139.jpeg

Beautiful! I love the clean-lined, classic setting.

Christinak

Shiny_Rock
Mine is a very small Tiffany Elsa Peretti DBTY necklace.

My boyfriend of 6 months surprised me with a trip to New York in 1997 (my first and last trip to New York) - and I had a dream of visiting Tiffany’s whilst we were there. After going backwards and forwards two or three times I eventually purchased myself this necklace. I had had a very tough year and though I couldn’t afford it, I decided to go for it! I didn’t know my boyfriend secretly brought me the matching earrings and he gave me those later. I have not taken them off since - other than for cleaning or repair. So have worn them pretty much 24hrs a day for 15 years this year!

I once lost the necklace as the clasp became a little loose after having two children who pulled on my necklace as babies. I retraced my steps everywhere including the pool we had visited that day. No sign of it anywhere and I was devastated. I later found it attached to my dressing gown. I cried with relief.

Sometimes it’s not the jewellery but the story! These pieces are my most treasured. 88FBBD7F-808B-466D-ACB1-84B185AF2C8B.jpeg

Last edited:

MiniMinerva

Shiny_Rock

My boyfriend of 6 months surprised me with a trip to New York in 1997 (my first and last trip to New York) - and I had a dream of visiting Tiffany’s whilst we were there. After going backwards and forwards two or three times I eventually purchased myself this necklace. I had had a very tough year and though I couldn’t afford it, I decided to go for it! I didn’t know my boyfriend secretly brought me the matching earrings and he gave me those later. I have not taken them off since - other than for cleaning or repair. So have worn them pretty much 24hrs a day for 15 years this year!

I once lost the necklace as the clasp became a little loose after having two children who pulled on my necklace as babies. I retraced my steps everywhere including the pool we had visited that day. No sign of it anywhere and I was devastated. I later found it attached to my dressing gown. I cried with relief.

Sometimes it’s not the jewellery but the story! These pieces are my most treasured. 88FBBD7F-808B-466D-ACB1-84B185AF2C8B.jpeg

What a sweet ending to this story! I can almost feel your relief from here. I hope the clasp has since been tightened on this cherished piece! It is beautiful on you.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Such a relief that you found your necklace! That would have been a horrible thing, if you'd have lost it.

I am similar to you, in that my everyday pendant was from Tiffany's but was a birthday gift from my then boyfriend of 6 weeks (at which point I knew he was a keeper!) to match the diamond studs that my parents bought for my 25th. We've been together for 16 years in April (married for 15 in September) & I only really remove them to clean. Definitely my most precious things :kiss2:

Christinak

Shiny_Rock
Such a relief that you found your necklace! That would have been a horrible thing, if you'd have lost it.

I am similar to you, in that my everyday pendant was from Tiffany's but was a birthday gift from my then boyfriend of 6 weeks (at which point I knew he was a keeper!) to match the diamond studs that my parents bought for my 25th. We've been together for 16 years in April (married for 15 in September) & I only really remove them to clean. Definitely my most precious things :kiss2:
IMG_20180826_114231.jpg

.40ct platinum solitaire.

@Ally T simply beautiful on you.

Very similar stories. My then boyfriend became my husband in 2003 =)2=)2

Tigerlilyrosepetal

Shiny_Rock
DB3B4E84-A1CF-4902-9104-F563D2828D10.jpeg
I posted my ruby/OEC pendant a few weeks ago, but I’ve been wearing it everyday with my beloved Mary 18kt gold vintage French pendant. The ruby falls on top. I love the Mary pendant underneath. ❤️❤️❤️

Attachments

• 1D3B4D9C-C044-4DFB-8718-2F6E6B0768DE.jpeg
    1D3B4D9C-C044-4DFB-8718-2F6E6B0768DE.jpeg
    191.6 KB · Views: 47

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Right now it’s these two my 9mm F05530D0-94FD-474A-82D1-972643802E07.png Tiffany bean necklace and my dangle Diamond necklace don’t know what else to call it haha F05530D0-94FD-474A-82D1-972643802E07.png as my Diamond Solitaire pendant is getting reset yet again , I had it reset last summer but I’m just not happy with it I’ve tried lol , I’m getting it put in a bezel so hopefully it looks good .

Attachments

• 8C91E5BB-1EA4-4845-810D-427A8084B9C7.jpeg
    8C91E5BB-1EA4-4845-810D-427A8084B9C7.jpeg
    258.7 KB · Views: 23

JenniferMarie90

Shiny_Rock
I am hoping that this isn't a duplicate thread, but I was curious...

What necklace do you wear every day (or wear most frequently?) Why?

I am currently deciding how to set a small (4.7mm) heirloom diamond I have after I ditched my Leen Heyne ring idea, and am curious to see what YOU wear! I am seeing (fingers cross) if Kataoka will set my heirloom stone as they seem finicky about custom projects.

(using my diamond instead of the center rose cut diamond/red spinel and I'd pick platinum)

Necklace idea 1

Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 11.22.54 AM.png

Necklace idea 2

1635265354208.png

Here are my two every day necklaces
One is Angel hair necklace from catbird and the other is a disc of pave diamonds from ferkos 5F34C854-6188-43CF-B540-EB02C0628231.png

Attachments

• 1F77F1AA-5466-4FA4-8A7B-C88AD323B8AC.png
    1F77F1AA-5466-4FA4-8A7B-C88AD323B8AC.png
    474.8 KB · Views: 28

MiniMinerva

Shiny_Rock
I shared this in a different thread, but thought it might fit the spirit here. I love to see everyone’s choices for daily wear. Apologies to those who are seeing this twice!

The goal was a barely-there insouciant everyday necklace that would meld with the skin, approximating the floating solitaire look but with a sculptural twist. Its bloom sits tame and demure in the hollow of the neck on the shorter setting, whereas the longer setting untethers its expressive character, allowing it to glimmer as it rocks subtly on its pointed back in response to movement. I appreciate that its outlined borders and 3D construction help keep the diamonds away from skin oils between cleanings!

Thank you for letting me share, and apologies that I can’t post a more zoomed-out modeling photo!
27D4299F-296E-415C-A30B-57723CFD8AED.jpeg
A73914F9-C908-402F-A630-A11C44808D51.jpeg

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I shared this in a different thread, but thought it might fit the spirit here. I love to see everyone’s choices for daily wear. Apologies to those who are seeing this twice!

The goal was a barely-there insouciant everyday necklace that would meld with the skin, approximating the floating solitaire look but with a sculptural twist. Its bloom sits tame and demure in the hollow of the neck on the shorter setting, whereas the longer setting untethers its expressive character, allowing it to glimmer as it rocks subtly on its pointed back in response to movement. I appreciate that its outlined borders and 3D construction help keep the diamonds away from skin oils between cleanings!

Thank you for letting me share, and apologies that I can’t post a more zoomed-out modeling photo!
27D4299F-296E-415C-A30B-57723CFD8AED.jpeg
A73914F9-C908-402F-A630-A11C44808D51.jpeg

LOVE it!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results