shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your eternity bands!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

happygolucky851

Shiny_Rock
Hey ladies!!

I''ve been looking at different types of eternity bands lately. My BF has already bought an e-ring along with an eternity band for a complete set.... no engagement yet! he''s holding it hostage for the "right time." Anyway, I was just wanting to start a thread of everyone''s eternity bands. I checked to see if there was a thread like this and nothing came up.... sooooo, show em off!!!! If you do not have one and want one, one day, show me your style! I love seeing different types!

although I don''t have any pictures of it, the rings i''ll wear when i''m a MRS. is a channel set eternity with RB''s with beautiful delicate milgrain. If I remember correctly I think it is just over a half carat at .54 ctw. That will go along with a custom made solitaire setting with a .72 EC! I CANNOT WAIT!!

Feel free to post as many pics as you want!! I can never get enough!!!

happygolucky851

Shiny_Rock
Well thank you very much!! guess i''m not very good at searching!

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
here are mine! I love them!!

HHallrings1.jpg

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks SDL!

here is the band from singlestone that I just ordered that will hopefully be here in about a month!!!

11HHsinglestone.jpg

happygolucky851

Shiny_Rock
Miss Fortune,

MY GOODNESS!!! Your rings are stunning!!! Can I have them????

Where did you get your milgrain band? the one that alternates from baguettes and RBs? I am IN LOVE with it! It is what I have been searching for!! I''m hoping maybe a college graduation gift...?

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/29/2009 5:56:55 PM
Author: happygolucky851
Miss Fortune,

MY GOODNESS!!! Your rings are stunning!!! Can I have them????

Where did you get your milgrain band? the one that alternates from baguettes and RBs? I am IN LOVE with it! It is what I have been searching for!! I''m hoping maybe a college graduation gift...?

Thank you for the compliment! I got it from XIV Karats here is Los Angeles but it will soon be making an appearance on ebay as soon as my new band from Singlestone comes in!! I can''t wait for my new band!!
31.gif

happygolucky851

Shiny_Rock
WOW!! I dont know if I could give such a beautiful ring up but then I see your new one and I can see why! I love your new one as well! similar but different. PLEASE let me know when you put the ring on ebay!!!! .....seriously...!!! what size do you wear!!?
31.gif
30.gif
36.gif
18.gif

MMMD

Shiny_Rock
Don''t worry Happy - my searches rarely bring up the threads I''m looking for!

Hope your engagement comes soon.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results