shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your East West emerald cut rings!

sprinklesparkles

Shiny_Rock
I'm looking are the possibility of resetting my 1.5ct emerald cut into a new EW setting.

It's in an EW setting now, but I'm having trouble with the shank being thin and warping after just a few months.

I've scoured the internet for settings but not seeing any that give me that aha moment.

Share yours? Any stone, that's elongated and rectangular, set EW will do!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had this band made as an everyday RHR.
The EC is small, around 0.47ct, and the band width is about 5mm in platinum.

DK :))

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine is an amethyst & I kept it super simple, but it's one of my most commented on pieces..

IMG_20191129_135638.jpg IMG_20191129_135603.jpg

I have always adored this ring :love: It was definitely part of the inspiration for mine!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have always adored this ring :love: It was definitely part of the inspiration for mine!

Whaaat?? No way!! You have one of the most loveliest collections ever & I never imagine anybody loving any of my simple pieces, as they're not particularly high end or of masses of value??! So that's really made my day :kiss2:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whaaat?? No way!! You have one of the most loveliest collections ever & I never imagine anybody loving any of my simple pieces, as they're not particularly high end or of masses of value??! So that's really made my day :kiss2:

Oh that's so, so lovely, thank you! I love all of your pieces (especially your pear cut! :love:) and everything about your amethyst ring is perfect, I ogled it for the longest time! Plus I love that it's an Aussie gemstone :mrgreen:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh that's so, so lovely, thank you! I love all of your pieces (especially your pear cut! :love:) and everything about your amethyst ring is perfect, I ogled it for the longest time! Plus I love that it's an Aussie gemstone :mrgreen:

Aw, thank you so much :wavey:

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
Mine is an amethyst & I kept it super simple, but it's one of my most commented on pieces..

IMG_20191129_135638.jpg IMG_20191129_135603.jpg

Love the detail on the basket/prongs! So gorgeous. I’d comment on it too.

Details on the ring/stone?

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
My diamond is a midget compared to yours, but I hope it helps you to visualise a bit. This is my EW .47ct EC.

Simple and elegant. That rose gold is also so warm and lovely! Is it 18kt? One of the prettiest rose golds.

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
I'm looking are the possibility of resetting my 1.5ct emerald cut into a new EW setting.

It's in an EW setting now, but I'm having trouble with the shank being thin and warping after just a few months.

I've scoured the internet for settings but not seeing any that give me that aha moment.

Share yours? Any stone, that's elongated and rectangular, set EW will do!

Also.... could we see your diamond/setting as it is now?

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this!! Would you share a profile view?

Beyond anything else, that stone is stunning.

Thank you & thank you @Lvoeshinythings too! There is a thread on it. It's an amethyst I bought in Sydney that was mined in Perth back in 2001. It measures 9x7mm & has a beautiful deep saturation, flashing cornflower blue & pinky reds. I had it set in a crappy ring to be able to wear on my travels, but always hated it & the claws were forced out too far.

The stone is super precious & gives me happy memories of my dad, who had not long passed away. After almost 18 years & a chat with Daniel M in the US, she was re-dressed last October & is now very regal in 18ct yellow gold, that has a teeny hint of rosey pink.

sprinklesparkles

Shiny_Rock
I had this band made as an everyday RHR.
The EC is small, around 0.47ct, and the band width is about 5mm in platinum.

smallecring.jpg

DK :))

This is so sleek and simple. If it was a smaller stone I'd be all about this!

crashsle

Rough_Rock
Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 3.59.19 PM.png

Definitely not everyone's cup of tea, but I just had a 3ct (lab made centre) emerald cut set east-west in a really chunky band. It's not my original engagement ring, but I honestly never take this one off. The weight is super reassuring and it's the most comfortable ring I own.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 3.59.19 PM.png

Definitely not everyone's cup of tea, but I just had a 3ct (lab made centre) emerald cut set east-west in a really chunky band. It's not my original engagement ring, but I honestly never take this one off. The weight is super reassuring and it's the most comfortable ring I own.

This isn't a style I would typically see myself in, but I absolutely love love LOVE this!!! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results