shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your East West emerald cut rings!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
here's a hand shot
IMG_3764.jpg

and Hi back at you @mrs-b! take care and maybe someday we can have another get together!

Absolutely! I'm up for it as soon as Covid lifts a little more. Drinks and nibbles!

sprinklesparkles

Shiny_Rock
Here you go. I have to credit @mrs-b for the design of this ring. She designed it and had it made then took it apart and sold me the little EC and allowed me to copy the design. It's very comfortable.
img_11348.jpg

I adore how low and sleek it is. I have a soft spot for 3 stones that have that sort of...band?...feel to them.

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock
Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 3.59.19 PM.png

Definitely not everyone's cup of tea, but I just had a 3ct (lab made centre) emerald cut set east-west in a really chunky band. It's not my original engagement ring, but I honestly never take this one off. The weight is super reassuring and it's the most comfortable ring I own.

Did we ever get an answer about who made this ring? I don't think this user is on PS anymore, but this is SO GOOD!!!!!

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
I’m also obsessed with Brent Neale, I can’t stop thinking about these rings!

I would love to get one eventually :kiss2:

crashsle

Rough_Rock
Did we ever get an answer about who made this ring? I don't think this user is on PS anymore, but this is SO GOOD!!!!!

Hi! Sorry for the massive delay to anyone that's asked about it. I used a few reference images from some antique flush set pieces and Brent Neale, and then worked with a local company Hutcherson Goldsmithing that are based in PDX. They did such an amazing job, and for me it worked a lot better than going through a larger designer as I was able to tweak things here and there to get the exact dimensions and angles that I was hoping for :) It's hard to tell in photos but it's more domed and the edges are all a bit softer to try and add a bit more of a vintage/timeless vibe.
image.png

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! Sorry for the massive delay to anyone that's asked about it. I used a few reference images from some antique flush set pieces and Brent Neale, and then worked with a local company Hutcherson Goldsmithing that are based in PDX. They did such an amazing job, and for me it worked a lot better than going through a larger designer as I was able to tweak things here and there to get the exact dimensions and angles that I was hoping for :) It's hard to tell in photos but it's more domed and the edges are all a bit softer to try and add a bit more of a vintage/timeless vibe.
image.png

Such a beautiful ring and looks amazing on you.

sprinklesparkles

Shiny_Rock
Update! We went and looked at settings a few times, and I'm going with a yellow-gold cathedral solitaire by Noam Carver.

I'm really nervous to lose the side diamond sparkle, but they just competed with my emerals cut too much.

sprinklesparkles

Shiny_Rock
I didn't take any photos, but it's this setting. I might keep the band of my current ring to stack like this too:

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That ring is stunning. The proportions are PERFECT and the color of that sapphire is glorious. Don’t know what the before ring looked like ( if possible is there a photo?) but this ring is amazing.

@lambskin This is a very bad photo , but her is her set nestled in her husband’s band... you really can’t judge proportion here, though!

E18E97AA-25ED-4807-BE26-028D7FED6F65.jpeg

LoveMeDo

Shiny_Rock
I didn't take any photos, but it's this setting. I might keep the band of my current ring to stack like this too:

Love this!!! Can’t wait to see it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results