shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Daniel M goodies!

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I don't think I've paid because I'm still waiting for the CADs and price. He's had the stones forever. I sent a small heart-shaped pezzottaite along with other stones. He completed those other projects rather quickly. The heart is supposed to be set in a puffy heart pendant, which is what he keeps saying is almost finished. I also sent a tanzanite to be made into a pendant with a simple rope-type setting. So I've just been waiting for drawings all this time. I have a pile of stones I wanted him to set, too, so I'm kinda bummed about this.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't think I've paid because I'm still waiting for the CADs and price. He's had the stones forever. I sent a small heart-shaped pezzottaite along with other stones. He completed those other projects rather quickly. The heart is supposed to be set in a puffy heart pendant, which is what he keeps saying is almost finished. I also sent a tanzanite to be made into a pendant with a simple rope-type setting. So I've just been waiting for drawings all this time. I have a pile of stones I wanted him to set, too, so I'm kinda bummed about this.

Far out, I'm so sorry this is happening!

GemmaBella

Shiny_Rock
Love the smooth simplicity of the setting. It really lets the opal stand out. Looks comfortable too!

CaseyLouLou

Brilliant_Rock

It just doesn’t seem like he’s doing projects in the order that he receives the request. It makes no sense. Is he doing the ones that he thinks he can knock off more quickly first?

I have been wanting to use him but he didn’t reply to my message.

Atwater

Brilliant_Rock
Love the smooth simplicity of the setting. It really lets the opal stand out. Looks comfortable too!

Thanks! The ring is very comfortable to wear. I also like the rose gold with the opal: I debated between the yellow gold and rose gold, and Dan was pretty certain rose gold would better complement the opal once he received the opal.

It just doesn’t seem like he’s doing projects in the order that he receives the request. It makes no sense. Is he doing the ones that he thinks he can knock off more quickly first?

I have been wanting to use him but he didn’t reply to my message.

I was aware of the issues people have when I started communication with Dan at the beginning of last December. I did hesitate somewhat but I had very good previous experience with him two years ago, so I decided to give it another try. My communication with Dan (via Etsy messaging) went smoothly during the whole process. Based on my own experience, I would give him a five-star rating.
I am sorry that people do get bad experiences. I personally would choose another vendor if I was ignored since the beginning. The more difficult cases are those that started well but went bad in the process...

GemmaBella

Shiny_Rock
Thanks! The ring is very comfortable to wear. I also like the rose gold with the opal: I debated between the yellow gold and rose gold, and Dan was pretty certain rose gold would better complement the opal once he received the opal.

I was aware of the issues people have when I started communication with Dan at the beginning of last December. I did hesitate somewhat but I had very good previous experience with him two years ago, so I decided to give it another try. My communication with Dan (via Etsy messaging) went smoothly during the whole process. Based on my own experience, I would give him a five-star rating.
I am sorry that people do get bad experiences. I personally would choose another vendor if I was ignored since the beginning. The more difficult cases are those that started well but went bad in the process...

I also would give him a 5 star rating, based on my personal experiences. He has done countless jobs for me at this point over the years, and I have had nothing short of great service.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is about my 7th project with Dan, and all of the ones previous to my current one have been flawless transactions. Which kind of makes the palaver that my current project with him has been, all the more baffling.

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
This will end up being version 1, as one of the sidestones was damaged while being set (they have inclusions so not shocked). But I'm so over the moon with how this design came out I still wanted to share. The pink tourmaline center has inclusions but it makes the stone GLOW. I love it!
Dan has very graciously offered to remake this with new sidestones so a Version 2 is in the works.
20220129_160939.jpg

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
This will end up being version 1, as one of the sidestones was damaged while being set (they have inclusions so not shocked). But I'm so over the moon with how this design came out I still wanted to share. The pink tourmaline center has inclusions but it makes the stone GLOW. I love it!
Dan has very graciously offered to remake this with new sidestones so a Version 2 is in the works.
20220129_160939.jpg

Wow it does glow!! Lovely! Are the side stones tourmalines also?

Cinders

Shiny_Rock
20220129_160939.jpg

This is gorgeous!! How exciting!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Yes. But having difficulty finding similar sized comparables to replace them with. I bought some zircons from CRD that will be my option unless a miracle occurs and I find tourmalines. I really wanted it to be all tourmaline, but oh well. Screenshot_20220129-160359_Gallery.jpg
[/QUOTE

Those zircons are really beautiful though! But I’m sorry you’re faced with that difficulty; how frustrating that one of them cracked. Tourmalines can be delicate!

woweezowee

Shiny_Rock
Premium
In office lighting, sapphire ring by Dan. 446D5237-D289-47DC-9385-09B92D34A0F6.jpeg

I LOVE your ring! How large is the sapphire and what size is the ring? Curious for gauging finger coverage :)

Obscura

Shiny_Rock
Forgot to add specs. It's my 2.37ct Montana sapphire, set in white gold with 3 diamond melee in each petal.

ean

Brilliant_Rock
Hi big sister, loved your ring’s design!!

Have you decided what band to pair with it yet? I’m struggling to find one I love so she’s solo for now.

zhazha

Rough_Rock
Have you decided what band to pair with it yet? I’m struggling to find one I love so she’s solo for now.

No idea, I am used only wear one ring at a time. Maybe a wavy shape with one center bump and 2 little bumps on side

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Please don't anyone faint, but one of my pendants is done! :dance: It's a 7+ct tanzanite, much more colorful in person. I love the setting!
7dot4TanzanitePendant2.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results