shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your dangle earrings pretty please!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@diamondseeker2006 asked me quite a while ago to share some of my favorite earrings and so here I am. Better late than never. While I love stud earrings on others they just don’t look good on me so all my earrings are dangle earrings. Most of them antique earrings but for the purpose of this thread I’d love to include all dangle/drop earrings. So please indulge me and share all your dangle earrings. Everyday and special occasions. Share them all here please.

I’ll start but I’m sharing on the go from my iPad amd I don’t have all my pics on the iPad so probably leaving earrings out but I’ll add them at a later time if people want to participate in the sharing of our dangles old and new.

Starting with my most recent pair. I purchased these from @ForteKitty in November or December I believe. Antique old cut diamonds A07E5AC5-10CC-4CFD-BD2E-E3E2BE2FB2E9.jpeg

Next pair is probably one of my most worn pair as I Love Blue and I wear Blue often. Antique sapphire and diamonds.

CB851856-A2B3-4A83-AF3C-E917776C77C4.jpeg

Next is a sweet pair I got a few Valentine’s ago. Antique as well.

49B3A5CD-E2A4-4C1F-952A-D0B2FA669695.jpeg

Next is one of my faves. Antique pears from Lang antiques.

88F77A42-D508-4D57-82F1-8BBA1516C1F7.jpeg
These deserve another photo but I think I’m at my max allowed in the post. If there are any earrings anyone would like more photos of I’ll do my best to take more.

Here’s a pair of ruby dangles I got many years ago from melonypino.

39117FD6-D2FF-43CD-AC5E-670E80184929.jpeg

Next pair is from @athenaworth I love these and wear them often as they go with everything and are just my style.

D2D81409-5923-490C-B1F9-28D0592F65EF.jpeg

Next pair from grace. They’re OECs and OMCs.

25012C60-3DAB-4A62-B753-FA641D51BC94.jpeg

This pair I had reproduced as the originals sold before I could snap them up. I love these and they’re different than the originals but in the same spirit if you kwim.

1DA9FE59-9F60-48B8-968A-C4477D89AF4F.jpeg

Ok I have room to add another so here is another photo of the Lang pears.

F71E7D42-EE2E-4CEC-ADDC-13D2BE19FE6B.jpeg

Please share your dangles. :appl:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love all your earrings @missy. They are so beautiful. You and I have similar hair and I have to wear it pulled back or up to see them. Sometimes I want to cut it short so I can see them but then I come to my senses. :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love all your earrings @missy. They are so beautiful. You and I have similar hair and I have to wear it pulled back or up to see them. Sometimes I want to cut it short so I can see them but then I come to my senses. :lol:

Thanks red! My hair is one of the banes of my existence but I sure hope it doesn’t all fall out. I don’t have a face that would look good with a bald head. Wish I did cause then I’d shave my head immediately lol.

Please share some of your fave dangle earrings with us. :appl:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love:Beautiful collection for a beautiful lady. I absolutely LOVE the OMC/OEC dangles from Grace. They are so simple & versatile for daily wear

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love:Beautiful collection for a beautiful lady. I absolutely LOVE the OMC/OEC dangles from Grace. They are so simple & versatile for daily wear

Awww thanks so much Alex! Yes the Grace pair is super light and so comfy just like I need my earrings to be. I only know they’re there when I ever so gently shake my head to check. I love the feel of dangles.

Any chance you could share some of your lovely earrings? I am hoping to see others lovely collections. I just don’t know who has dangles and who doesn’t because they don’t seem popular on PS. Studs are the more classic popular choice but I’m hoping there are some dangles that will be shared. :wavey:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks red! My hair is one of the banes of my existence but I sure hope it doesn’t all fall out. I don’t have a face that would look good with a bald head. Wish I did cause then I’d shave my head immediately lol.

Please share some of your fave dangle earrings with us. :appl:
I know exactly what you mean. :D

Sadly I cannot share most of my dangle collection because they are not natural stones and I would not want to get in any trouble for posting things against the policies of this forum.

I did get these Freshadamas for Christmas from my boys though.
20171225_093821[1].jpg

Last edited:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I only have one pair of dangles :oops: They are an antique solitaire in 18ct yellow gold & were the only gift from my ex that I didn't sell on after I met my husband. I am a cr@p photographer but will pop & get a shot for you...

No idea on diamond specs by the way. They came from an antique dealer in Wellington where we lived, and the diamonds measure 5mm each.

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Missy, you have a lovely collection! And redwood66, I love those pearls!

I have a pair similar to one of yours, Missy, DiamondZone/Ivy & Rose made them for me two years ago:

img_10940.jpg img_10941.jpg img_0641.jpg

I'd love a bezeled solitaire dangle some day.

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful earrings! I love dangles, but I only have studs. Would love to see more additions for inspiration!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I only have the one pair, but used to have one more and am planning on getting another pair, hopefully this year. Even the pair I have is currently being remade and switched up a little.

First, to explain. I like to have whole sets of yellow gold, rose gold, and platinum jewelry. I love rose gold, but wear yellow and platinum the most. I make sure I have a pair of 1 3/4" hoops in each of the 3 metals, everyday diamond studs in yellow and platinum, and dressy drops, again in yellow and platinum

These are my platinum drops, which are being re-set ino 18kt yellow, and are also being lengthened with a round diamond, a princess cut diamond, and 2 small rounds to go in between. Here they are now:

earpair8.jpg

This is the length they're going to be - but in yellow gold:

3e3ff0ad-45e8-4c03-865a-8eb02fff2f91.JPG

I'm having a pair of 14.3mm SS pearls, which I already own, re-set as drops, hanging from 2 x 1.19ctw clusters (2.38ctw in total) of BGD diamonds, to make a lovely set of pearl and diamond drops. No photos of these for a while, I'm sorry, as they're not getting done till closer to the end of the year.

Here's an old pair of yellow gold drop earrings I had made about 7 years ago. I ultimately had them pulled apart because I hated the channel set stones going around the main stone. They were supposed to be prong set, and the fact that they came out channel set sent me a bit bonkers. I thought - and still think - they were gorgeous. But I just didn't wear them enough, and the center diamonds ended up going into my cluster earrings.

1 copy.jpg

Last edited:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy - your collection is gorgeous. Those sapphire and diamond, and ruby and diamond earrings are wonderful on you! If I ran into you in a shopping center, and didn't know you, and saw those, I'd be thinking 'I need to get to know THAT woman!" :)

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh wow! What a stunning collection @missy! I especially love the antique pear drops and the ruby halos :love: Thanks so much for sharing. I have 2 different styles of diamond studs but no diamond dangles, just 22k gold dangles. However this thread and @yssie new Erika Winters earrings are really making me reconsider!!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, you have a lovely collection! And redwood66, I love those pearls!

I have a pair similar to one of yours, Missy, DiamondZone/Ivy & Rose made them for me two years ago:

img_10940.jpg img_10941.jpg img_0641.jpg

I'd love a bezeled solitaire dangle some day.
These are lovely! :love:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b I love these earrings. Of course the other ones are beautiful too but these are statements and the gold is a gorgeous color. Would you remake them?
1-copy-jpg.611326

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, @missy , what a collection!! Soooo stunning. Thanks for the eye candy!

I love dangles ans used to wear colour coordinated dangles with my outfits every day. I have since developed a sensitivity in my piercings, so I can only wear platinum.
I've had my favourite pairs switched over to platinum hooks. Will post my collection in a while, since we still have workers in the house and all sparklies are in the bank vault.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b I love these earrings. Of course the other ones are beautiful too but these are statements and the gold is a gorgeous color. Would you remake them?
1-copy-jpg.611326

Hi @redwood66 :)

I would, but with a few modifications. They sure were eye-catching, and the diamonds were of a very good quality. They were the first pair of earrings I designed, and were I doing it now, I'd scale them back a bit. They really were gorgeous tho.

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful dangles, ladies!
@missy you have the most stunning collection. I especially love the sapphires and pears. Would love to see a closer view of the rubies!

@yennyfire lovely earrings but DANG your hair! The color of dreams!!!

I wish dangles looked good on me! I have nothing to contribute but compliments :)

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Beautiful dangles, ladies!
@missy you have the most stunning collection. I especially love the sapphires and pears. Would love to see a closer view of the rubies!

@yennyfire lovely earrings but DANG your hair! The color of dreams!!!

I wish dangles looked good on me! I have nothing to contribute but compliments :)

Aww, thanks @leukolenos! It took many years for me to love my hair color (I was about 6 when the Annie craze started and was teased a lot). Now I worry about the day I have to think about coloring it because I know that replicating it will be next to impossible!!

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful collection and thanks for starting the tread. Nothing to contribute at the moment, but soon!

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I only have the one pair, but used to have one more and am planning on getting another pair, hopefully this year. Even the pair I have is currently being remade and switched up a little.

First, to explain. I like to have whole sets of yellow gold, rose gold, and platinum jewelry. I love rose gold, but wear yellow and platinum the most. I make sure I have a pair of 1 3/4" hoops in each of the 3 metals, everyday diamond studs in yellow and platinum, and dressy drops, again in yellow and platinum

These are my platinum drops, which are being re-set ino 18kt yellow, and are also being lengthened with a round diamond, a princess cut diamond, and 2 small rounds to go in between. Here they are now:

earpair8.jpg

This is the length they're going to be - but in yellow gold:
What a fun way to play with these lovely shapes! I want to see how the length works on ears.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t have any but all those are gorgeous!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks SO much for posting some of your gorgeous earrings, @missy!!! Your earrings are all so beautiful!!! This should be a fun thread!

I love seeing all the pictures! I don't have any dangles YET, but they are on the list!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love all your earrings Missy! Most of my earrings are dangle earrings.
Diamond dangles...the rounds are pink diamonds
DSC_1322.JPG
Yellow diamonds...
DSC_3552.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results