shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your dangle earrings pretty please!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My long-awaited 14K white gold paraiba and diamond drops! Paired with pre-existing blue zircon studs and diamond studs respectively. Methinks I now need glowy paraiba studs too :lol: Sorry for the huge and substandard photos though! I was too excited to snap something fast with my phone!

20180705_184633.jpg

20180705_185107.jpg

20180705_185305.jpg

Oh those are gorgeous!!

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you @DiaDiva and @Catmom! These are my most glamorous earrings now! I hope there are enough occasions for me to wear them to.

One last spam: here's a gaudy fashion faux pas of two of my favourite earrings together on the same ear! I couldn't find hooks to showcase them on. :lol:

20180706_025001.jpg

Attachments

• 20180706_025001.jpg
    20180706_025001.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Love your earrings @shoechick! Your DH has great taste! Going by your username, do you adore shoes too? Nice to meet a fellow earrings and shoe lover! :dance:

shoechick

Shiny_Rock
Hi @Sparkle_ruckle, thank you for the kind words!:appl:

I love shoes, leopard print and all things shiny and sparkly!! Many days I plan outfits based on what shoes or jewelry I want to wear.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@DiaDiva, thank you! I love all your chic earrings too! The drops are made to fit simple french hooks too, so this is another look I can go for. They are on the heavier side though, so the stud earrings do hold them in place a little better.

20180705_184722.jpg
Oh my goodness these are so gorgeous!!!! Where did you have them made?

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you @Catmom and @goldenfire ! The paraibas are from Yvonne Raley, while the earrings are custom-made by David Klass, based on elements from a few inspiration photos I shared with him.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you @Catmom and @goldenfire ! The paraibas are from Yvonne Raley, while the earrings are custom-made by David Klass, based on elements from a few inspiration photos I shared with him.
David did a fabulous job on them! He is wonderful..he has been my jeweler for almost 12 years..I think I was the first to "discover" him lol. He and Amy are amazing. Not only amazing with jewelry but also really wonderful people as well :)

I love the design you made and how they can hang from shepherds hooks or almost like dangle jackets for studs. I had been thinking about something like that and had never seen it done. These are really gorgeous. I like your diamond earrings with a similar feel as well. They are both amazing.

Last edited:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you @DiaDiva and @Catmom! These are my most glamorous earrings now! I hope there are enough occasions for me to wear them to.

One last spam: here's a gaudy fashion faux pas of two of my favourite earrings together on the same ear! I couldn't find hooks to showcase them on. :lol:

20180706_025001.jpg
Did David make both of these? I love them both!

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium

Thank you!! The white gold paraiba and diamond earrings are made by David. The platinum diamond ones, which I understand to be antique / vintage finds, are purchased from Jewels by Grace.

I love the idea of convertible jewellery, hence I have been trying to custom-make jewellery that can be worn interchangeably. The concept is driven by practicality and the desire for variety. David did a great job! Thanks for sharing his work with us on PS!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2018-07-10 at 2.06.14 AM.png
Thank you!! The white gold paraiba and diamond earrings are made by David. The platinum diamond ones, which I understand to be antique / vintage finds, are purchased from Jewels by Grace.

I love the idea of convertible jewellery, hence I have been trying to custom-make jewellery that can be worn interchangeably. The concept is driven by practicality and the desire for variety. David did a great job! Thanks for sharing his work with us on PS!

i love the idea of convertible jewelry too...I once saw a bangle on Grace's website that could be turned into a pendant and always loved that idea. I really love your convertible dangles, they are amazing, such a fabulous idea. I definitely want to make something to dangle from my stud upgrade eventually...there won't be funds for a while after the upgrade lol

I wish there was a way to convert/remove the post from studs and have them hang on a shepherds hook with another linking dangle below them kinda like this, not sure if that would ever be secure enough though with having to screw in a post every time I wore them as studs...don't even know if it is possible :
https://www.jewelsbygrace.com/1-24ctw-rose-cut-and-old-european-cut-diamond-drop-earrings

I was also thinking something like this bezeled pear (link below) and I can use a shepherds hook or hang from my studs....or something like the earrings that CvB made..I LOVE these dangles:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/cvb-pear-dangle-earrings.227889/
https://jewelsbygrace.smugmug.com/Earrings/120ctw-Pear-Shaped-Rose-Cut/ Screen Shot 2018-07-10 at 2.07.04 AM.png

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

20180706_025001.jpg

Love both of these. Delicate yet substantial. Plus my favorite color. Beautiful.:love:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm so excited I just bought these Roberto Coin 18k rose gold, green amethyst and diamond dangles...they should arrive Saturday! They measure 29mm in length x15mm width with larger pear stones measuring about 12mmx18mm and rounds measuring about 8mm...i hope they are gorgeous in person! roberto coin earrings zoomed.jpg roberto coin earrings 4.jpg roberto coin earrings 3.jpg

Last edited:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I found this video online of the earrings...very excited, hope they are a beautiful green irl. they arrive Saturday :)

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have a pair to add - David Klass made these for me a couple months ago. The sapphires were an LT find.
085E5E9D-082D-4F07-B715-EB77F9D8A459.jpeg 6EDA550F-3CDA-431A-A77E-A1F484C1A2CF.jpeg

Oh my gosh I love these!!! I love that design!!!! How many mm are the sapphires? What a gorgeous stone color too! Did you come up with the design on your own? I love the bezeled round milgrained nestled inside the hexagon halo and the diamond like shape above. The style also reminds me of of my aquamarine earrings from Beverly K that I posted pics of earlier in this thread, but your style is more unique. I want a pair!!! lol..

Last edited:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
pear dangles Queenie60.JPG
I adore, these, tooooo! These are on my Caysie list! (Just understand that my lists may never get made...they are just wish lists!:lol:)
These are so on my list too....love love love them...I have been hunting for pear pairs lol..although I just spent all my funds lol...but it is still fun to hunt... Love these so much...AMAZING!...I regularly stare at the pics in this link and plot and dream as to how I can get a pair!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/cvb-pear-dangle-earrings.227889/

Last edited:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh I love these!!! I love that design!!!! How many mm are the sapphires? What a gorgeous stone color too! Did you come up with the design on your own? I love the bezeled round milgrained nestled inside the hexagon halo and the diamond like shape above. The style also reminds me of of my aquamarine earrings from Beverly K that I posted pics of earlier in this thread, but your style is more unique. I want a pair!!! lol..

Thanks, golden fire! These were definitely Beverley K inspired with some modifications. I had a thread on the CADs here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/earring-cads-are-in.240445/

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a pair to add - David Klass made these for me a couple months ago. The sapphires were an LT find.
085E5E9D-082D-4F07-B715-EB77F9D8A459.jpeg 6EDA550F-3CDA-431A-A77E-A1F484C1A2CF.jpeg

Oh those are gorgeous! Love the color of the sapphires!!!

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love these and I keep dreaming about coping the design with different colored gems! Specifically a Paraiba or spinel for me.... so tempting! Are the Sapphires 4mm?

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love these and I keep dreaming about coping the design with different colored gems! Specifically a Paraiba or spinel for me.... so tempting! Are the Sapphires 4mm?

Thanks Rubybrick! The sapphires are 4.5 mm, but I’m sure David can make these with any size stones.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
20180721_192104.jpg 20180721_192039.jpg 20180721_192031.jpg 20180721_160608.jpg 20180721_160629.jpg 20180721_190316.jpg Just got these in the mail today! They look just like the sellers listing pics that i posted earlier...Love them! They are 18k rose gold but the gold color is close enough to look great with my Satin finish CvB Astrid pendant and bangle with 22k wash....the green amethyst color is a bit deeper than the sea green that I am used to but it's beautiful and the diamonds are great quality. They still match my eyes which is another reason I love green amethyst stones :) They are pictured next to one of my Morganite dangles which i will have to add to the thread later

Last edited:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
STUNNING!! Did you have these made for you? I am thinking this might be a good way to use some diamonds that I have.
I bought them from gilded lane who had them made by DK

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results