shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Costco diamonds.

EllieTO

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @EllieTO! You have entirely different pieces than we have here in the US. The only piece I see that might be similar is the aqua pendant. I loved seeing the photos! That was so kind of you to post them for me. I love checking out and purchasing jewelry from different Costco store. Now I have another must get to on my list!

I really love the stacked style rings. I see one in light tanzanite and one in diamond. I would love to have a couple of those.

I love looking at their jewelery too, even when I'm not planning to buy. Actually I am planning to buy myself something pretty within the next month or two (promotion, birthday, break-up, all good reasons), so I know I'll be checking them out. I can focus on the pieces you might like for some better pictures. In these ones I tried to get as many pieces as I could in, but the detail is lost. And I only got maybe a fifth of their collection at that time. So you like stacking rings, and what else?

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I pretty much love everything Costco has. I think I enjoy it so much because the quality is far better than what you can get in the average jewelry store, or even Blue Nile. So many of Blue Nile's diamond jewelry are SI1 or SI2 and that is a no go for me. I like seeing the prices and not having to ask for the prices. Seeing all the prices helps me evaluate how I feel about the value, and I don't have to try to remember what the price is! Usually the value is there. I really love BGD's tiny hoops, but I was able to get a pair at costco with a slightly higher carat weight for a couple hundred dollars less. Brian's diamonds may very well have been better cut stone, but for something so small it didn't matter to me. I really love it when Costco gets a great gemstone ring but I have never seen one in person that made me want to pull the trigger on it. I wish they would get some killer blue sapphires. I see some that look good on their website but I haven't been convinced that they were a really good value. If you see a gorgeous royal blue sapphire, I would love to see that!

EllieTO

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oh, I didn't see your reply earlier. I snapped these pics today, but next time I'll focus on royal blue sapphires :) I totally agree with you that they are such good value compared to the usual jewellery stores, or online even.

IMG_20180906_171527.jpg
I have the one on the bottom, I posted it a few posts above. I bought it last summer, they still have it in stock at several locations.

IMG_20180906_171136.jpg IMG_20180906_171140.jpg
I think that top one is really unique.

IMG_20180906_171220.jpg
I really like the leaf-motif one at the bottom, but it`s a bit too similar to the one I already have that I mentioned above..

IMG_20180906_171419.jpg

IMG_20180906_171749.jpg

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowsers, didn’t realise your gorgeous ER is a Costco piece :love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty, Tanzigirrl!

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
I have a .70ct princess diamond and my tourmaline engagement ring from Costco IMG_3918.JPG IMG_4168.jpg

That’s a Costco ring?! I’m amazed. Never saw a range of colored stones at the Costcos I’ve been to outside of your average dark blue sapphires.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Adding my new 14kt YG sea turtle set bought from Costco. It was a special showing by Honolulu Jewelry Co. I love sea turtles and I think they are really cute on. Especially for beach trips. 20190927_171040.jpg 20190927_171225.jpg 20190927_171257.jpg
Thanks for looking. I love beachy jewelry and of course love Costco!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
And this is my preloved vintage Costco pink sapphire set bought from diamond bistro. How coll is that? Along with the certs as well.
I just love this set. My fiance calls the pendant my pillo . 20190713_192747.jpg
And the matching pink sapphire diamond stud earrings. Cert says heart shaped pink sapphire but to me they are more like trillions. I really love them and people tend to compliment this set when I'm wearing them. 20190713_191150.jpg
2008 Vintage Costco!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, lovely pieces @bling_dream19, I especially lovely your whimsy earrings, and aren’t bolo bracelets great?

I need to add my Christmas necklace, bought as a remembrance of my lovely Dottie.

.75ct VS1 I colour in 18ct. I haven’t taken it off since I got it.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love you heart necklace @Austina! It’s gorgeous! I bought an open heart diamond necklace from Costco a few years ago. I love it...

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Wow, lovely pieces @bling_dream19, I especially lovely your whimsy earrings, and aren’t bolo bracelets great?

I need to add my Christmas necklace, bought as a remembrance of my lovely Dottie.

.75ct VS1 I colour in 18ct. I haven’t taken it off since I got it.

7E889EA9-083C-40A1-8D2F-953D486CA7A1.jpeg

It really is soo beautiful! I love your heart necklace and so wonderful it's in 18ct wg! I think I may have seen matching heart earrings in case you are interested. Sorry I don't know how to copy paste on my phone but they are under the diamond earring category.
And yes I love my bolo bracelet, first bolo I've ever had and my husband LOVES the bolo bracelet too which is really cute.

EllieTO

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oooh I forgot to post my latest Costco purchase here. I bought this aquamarine & diamond halo last month. It's in for resizing now, so it's a keeper. If anyone is interested, it's available on the Costco US website but looks much nicer in person.

Funny story, one of my brother's friends has this same ring as her e-ring, which I noticed after I bought mine. I would feel really weird wearing it as a RHR around her, so I'll have to remember to wear something else whenever I might run into her.

And my everyday diamond huggies are from Costco too.

IMG_20200208_140701.jpg
IMG_20200208_140717.jpg
IMG_20200209_111214.jpg

IMG_20200209_093142.jpg

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a few more pieces since this thread originally posted-tiny huggies, a ring that matches @Austina heart pendant, and a aquamarine ring that they have discontinued in favor of the lovely piece that @EllieTO posted. I will try to get pics later. Just working on my morning coffee....

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Yay!!! I've got lots more Costco pieces. Just need to take time to post. I love your new aquamarine ring, it's so much more beautiful on you than online! And your huggies are really cute too!
Here's my new diamond cross 1 ct I that I'm wearing today. Its super sparkly! 20200304_164821.jpg

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
I have several Costco diamond pieces. They have all been posted in other threads already. But here they are again.

Platinum diamond half eternity band:

15833592387121.jpg

14k WG diamond huggies

15668255411330.jpg

14 WG inside out diamond hoops.

15833592027640.jpg

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
How are the quality of their diamonds/colored stones compared to others ?

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
How are the quality of their diamonds/colored stones compared to others ?
I love Costco diamonds. I did return a tourmaline ring due to poor gemstone as well returned their floral dangle cluster drop earrings as I felt the center stone wasn't sparkly. I've returned diamonds due to uncomfortable settings but the diamonds are beautiful. I have a citrine ring that is gorgeous quality. So I think you can get beautiful jewelry and be very happy. And if you're not happy, easy return. It really lowers my stress about buying knowing I can return it if not perfect. I have tons of Costco jewelry that I love. This is inspiring me to post sometime soon.

EllieTO

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I have a few more pieces since this thread originally posted-tiny huggies, a ring that matches @Austina heart pendant, and a aquamarine ring that they have discontinued in favor of the lovely piece that @EllieTO posted. I will try to get pics later. Just working on my morning coffee....

I'd love to see them, please post soon!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
wrong thread! my bad! :D

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I have several Costco diamond pieces. They have all been posted in other threads already. But here they are again.

Platinum diamond half eternity band:

15833592387121.jpg

14k WG diamond huggies

15668255411330.jpg

14 WG inside out diamond hoops.

15833592027640.jpg

@GlitterInMyHair - are the huggies the ones with the 3 stones? I've been eyeing those. If so can you post more pictures? They look so lovely on you!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I pretty much love everything Costco has. I think I enjoy it so much because the quality is far better than what you can get in the average jewelry store, or even Blue Nile. So many of Blue Nile's diamond jewelry are SI1 or SI2 and that is a no go for me. I like seeing the prices and not having to ask for the prices. Seeing all the prices helps me evaluate how I feel about the value, and I don't have to try to remember what the price is! Usually the value is there. I really love BGD's tiny hoops, but I was able to get a pair at costco with a slightly higher carat weight for a couple hundred dollars less. Brian's diamonds may very well have been better cut stone, but for something so small it didn't matter to me. I really love it when Costco gets a great gemstone ring but I have never seen one in person that made me want to pull the trigger on it. I wish they would get some killer blue sapphires. I see some that look good on their website but I haven't been convinced that they were a really good value. If you see a gorgeous royal blue sapphire, I would love to see that!

They have some beautiful blue sapphires on their website now in case you are still looking!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results