shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your COACH!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
catmom- love that bag..so cute.

I soooo want the coach diaper bag with the blue trim. I keep hoping the 25% off coupon will come my way because i can''t justify the price for a bay that holds baby items. here''s a pic.....someday...maybe....

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
just realized the pic didn''t attach:

here it is again:

coachdiaperbagblue.png

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/6/2008 12:13:28 PM
Author: Catmom
YAY, I love all the Coach bags! Here''s my bag that I have been using this summer.......

cmssummercoach.jpg
Michelle, I love your purse; I love the colors too!
30.gif
The funny thing is I kept staring at your beautiful Coach and thought that scarf looks so familiar and then realized I have the same exact one!!! hehe I need to pull it out because I forgot all about it, thanks, your beautiful bag reminded me! hehe

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
OMG this thread is DANGEROUS!!!
39.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cute wish bag MrsS! If I get a PCE coupon I will donate it to your cause.
1.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2008 10:01:13 AM
Author: FireGoddess
Cute wish bag MrsS! If I get a PCE coupon I will donate it to your cause.
1.gif

ha, thanks FG, I''ll take it
1.gif
My friend just got one faily recently and threw it away
23.gif
39.gif

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
I wanna play!!

FORGIVE the pic. It was taken by my friend with HER webcam as I opened this surprise baby gift!!! I was... 4 or so months with baby then! AWE!

newhotness2007.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2008 2:12:11 AM
Author: LuckyTexan
I wanna play!!

FORGIVE the pic. It was taken by my friend with HER webcam as I opened this surprise baby gift!!! I was... 4 or so months with baby then! AWE!
That is lovely, I love chocolate and blue together. I have a friend who had a girl and her coach bag is chocolate and pink. Those are super duper cute and stylish
30.gif
diaper bags. hehe

Mrs. Salvo, I like the one you are thinking about buying.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
lucky, that is a very cute bag...

so, coach just came out with a couple of new ones. if the one I want is gone, which it will be soon b/c it''s been discontined..i do really like this one as well, and it''s a little cheaper
36.gif
it''s denim...

12548_bdenv_a0_front.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2008 1:27:50 PM
Author: mrssalvo
lucky, that is a very cute bag...

so, coach just came out with a couple of new ones. if the one I want is gone, which it will be soon b/c it''s been discontined..i do really like this one as well, and it''s a little cheaper
36.gif
it''s denim...
Mrs. Salvo if you have an outlet store sometimes the bags are very similar and less expensive than the regular Coach stores. That is a cute one you posted!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Here are the new sunglasses I got

coachsunglasses.jpg

E B

Ideal_Rock
Eeeek! I just bought a NWoT Coach Legacy on eBay for $400 less than the list price! I'm always a little nervous with eBay, but this person emailed me from her own email address sending me additional photos. I also ordered some leather conditioner that's supposed to make it relatively stain/waterproof, since it's a "vintage leather" piece. Yay!

(The attached photo is a little darker than the actual color of the bag I purchased.)

ETA: Love all the recent bags/sunglasses posted! MrsS, if you can't find one in-store, you might get lucky with eBay.

coachleigh1.jpg

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, Ebree, it''s perfect!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Went shopping yesterday and came home with THIS! My brand new coach legacy planner! *swoon*
30.gif

coach planner 2342342454.jpeg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Eeeek! Ebree, I love it!! Redfaery, I''ve been lusting after the coach planner since college but can never hit the button (I''m really picky about planners)...how do you like it so far? I love the legacy stripe!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, redfaery, I love your planner!

Thank you girls for the compliments on my Leigh- sadly, I'm putting her on eBay. I love the bag, but I found one I love just a bit more, and I'm keeping that one instead. I wish I could keep both, but they're the same leather, and if I'm going to spend hundreds on another bag, I want a different color (at least)! It's the one pictured below, but in a whiskey leather.

10328_d1a.jpg

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks EBree and Elmorton!

Elmorton- I love it so much. I am SUPER picky about planners as well. I love that this one has actual month calendars as well as day by day pages. I also love that the day by day pages don't have time slots. My life never fits in those slots and it drives me crazy! It also comes with a pen and a notebook which is great cause you need notes to plan things right? It also comes with an address book. It's fabulous, and the color is fabulous to boot! I have a handbag with the legacy stripe as the inner lining and have always loved it.

I know i'm a total enabler but HIT THE BUTTON!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
so, I ended up finding a gently pre-loved diaper bag like the first one I posted on ebay. the price was too good to pass up and other than a couple of minor scratches on the bottom it''s in perfect condition. I figured I''d scratch it up eventually myself so might as well save the few hundred dollars. It will arrive later this week
36.gif

book_of_love

Rough_Rock
redfaerythinker - I have the same purse and I just love it! We have a Coach outlet near by and I was able to pick it up for such a great price! I just have to be careful to not go into that store too much. The temptation is too much!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/28/2008 7:08:36 PM
so, I ended up finding a gently pre-loved diaper bag like the first one I posted on ebay. the price was too good to pass up and other than a couple of minor scratches on the bottom it''s in perfect condition. I figured I''d scratch it up eventually myself so might as well save the few hundred dollars. It will arrive later this week
36.gif
That''s great MrsS! What color did you end up getting? Did you find the blue?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/29/2008 2:11:48 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Date: 7/28/2008 7:08:36 PM

36.gif

That''s great MrsS! What color did you end up getting? Did you find the blue?

yep, found the blue...stayed true to my tag and the blue is what I really wanted. my sister has the pink and loves the bag and gave me the extra push to go for it. I''ll take some pics once it gets here.

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
What a wonderful thread!!!
9.gif
9.gif

I''ll have to post my bags and accessories when I get home from work!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just got a new python bag, I think it is the Vintage Lindsay in the Vintage Hamptons collection. It is stunning shades of blue and looks amazing. I cannot wait to get it.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
And I cannot wait to see it!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
FG, go on the coach site and you can scroll down if you select ALL HANDBAGS. Tell me what you think!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
I''m soooo excited! My bff just got a job as an ast. manager at COACH, so she gets major discounts on merchandise! I''m definately going to be taking advantage of that! (even though I need another bag like a hole in my head)
27.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOWEE DF is it this one?!?!
3.gif
30.gif

12650_b4bl_a0_front.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yup! It is so cool, isn''t it?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results