shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your COACH!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/1/2008 4:27:23 PM
Author: FireGoddess
WOWEE DF is it this one?!?!
3.gif
30.gif
Me likey!
31.gif
3.gif

Mrs. S, can''t wait to see you bag!

Beachrunner I can''t wait to see yours too!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
MrsS, I''d love to get a coach diaper bag but I can''t bring myself to spend that much! I''m glad you found a great deal. Can''t wait to see pictures of your new diaper bag!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/1/2008 6:28:29 PM
Author: diamondfan
Yup! It is so cool, isn''t it?

DF, that is totally cool. I love it!!

skippy and snlee, I can''t wait for it to get here. the seller just shipped it friday so hopefully it will arrive on monday/tuesday. I could never have paid full price for it either. keep an eye on ebay if you really want one.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Definitely not as cool as MrsS or DF''s bags, but I just got this on Ebay and wanted to share. Every summer I get a cheapie tote bag and kick myself for just not getting a Coach one (summer is literally the only time I''m not carrying a Coach bag), but now they don''t seem to make the simple totes that they used to. So I found this one - it''s the Soho daisy, but I put the daisy charm on my teal twill demi and added the butterfly charm from a keychain I never use. Came a couple days ago and I couldn''t be happier :)

elmortonctote.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Elmorton- your new bag is just darling. i love it.

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I got these red leather Soho gloves yesterday. The leather is so absolutely scrumptious and the insides are so soft and warm. I can''t WAIT until it gets cold so I can wear them!
30.gif

sohogloves.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Thanks MrsS! Star- OMG - sheesh, I bet you''re waiting for it to get cold!! Those are GORGEOUS!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
DF it IS a gorgeous bag!!!

Elmorton I
emlove.gif
those gloves!!!! Especially the color and the buckle detail.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooo, star sparkle, I LOVE those gloves!!!!!!
30.gif

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Elmorton, FG, Catmom, and SDL!

I do love them so! Cold weather can't get here fast enough!
31.gif

Upon checkout, the saleslady said that I was really lucky to have gotten them, as they had just gotten that one pair in 15 minutes prior!
36.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
FG, I should have it this week.

The salesgirl said it is amazing. Our large store in King of Prussia is now closed til November. It will be remodeled to look like someone''s high rise apartment and will be one of a small number, maybe NYC, Vegas, Beverly Hills...it is supposed to be amazing. This bag that I ordered is a limited quantity item and most stores will not get it. I sort of like that it is going to be a less common item.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
DF you have to post pictures...the color on that thing looks TDF!!!!!

MrsS, did your diaper bag arrive?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/6/2008 4:01:40 PM
Author: FireGoddess

FG- I did get it.. I LOVE it. other than the miner scuffs on the bottom/corners..it''s in perfect condition, even the straps are perfectly clean. i''ll get some pics and post.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Someone bring me back down to earth..........

I was at Dillards this weekend and decided to walk by the Coach counter.
When what did my wandering eyes appear but a Medium Signature Carly @ 40% off!!!
cleader.gif
I FELL IN LOVE with it. I wanted it so badly. But I was debating on if I should buy it or not. Same colors as my purdy Madeline. LOVE IT!!!!!! Unfortunately, I was laid off my job at the end of June and still don't have a job at the moment. So I couldn't bring myself to buy it. UUUUGGH it was such a good deal and I feel depressed I couldn't get it. If I still had my job, I would have bought it in a flash.
cryin.gif
Im so sad. I want that bag. lol! Although, I was thinking about getting a larger Coach for the winter as my other bags I use in the winter are smaller. (after the Madeline, I LOVE larger bags hehe
27.gif
obviously I still love my other Coach bags though!) So Im not sure the colors would be right anyway.....but still
cryin.gif
BOOOO!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
BOOO I want this bag. lol
40% OFF!!!!!!!!
wahh.gif

SP32-20080811-190021.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/3/2008 10:46:43 PM
Author: star sparkle
I got these red leather Soho gloves yesterday. The leather is so absolutely scrumptious and the insides are so soft and warm. I can''t WAIT until it gets cold so I can wear them!
30.gif
Oh..around here, we NEVER wish for cold weather. We only get 2 warm months out of the year (and this summer it''s rained 90% of the time!). I don''t care how pretty those gloves are (they are beauties),I could NEVER wish for COLD! lol
emcry.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Hi ladies! Wanted to share my Coaches with you since I''m home and was thinking about it. Hehe.

Here''s the first one I ever got. My mom gave it to me for my birthday, and I''ve only ever seen one similar one, never this one. Weird...

bluesiecoach.JPG

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
And the next one, also from mom. All my Coaches are from her actually!
1.gif
she has a bag obsession that she''s trying to pass on.

suedebrown.JPG

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
And my current one. Love it! Star I think it''s the same as the first you posted.

blackone34233.JPG

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Sunny, awesome collection! I love your first bag and all the adorable coordinating pieces.

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/16/2008 5:54:48 PM
Author: sunnyd
And my current one. Love it! Star I think it''s the same as the first you posted.

Woohooo, we''re bag twins!!
36.gif

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
FI bought me these shoes today. I was so excited, I couldn''t even wait ''til we got out of the parking lot to take a picture!

IMG_5096.JPG

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
And here is a foot shot with my bag sneaking into the frame
31.gif

shoeandbag.jpg

stryeyes102

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/17/2008 1:33:53 AM
Author: star sparkle
FI bought me these shoes today. I was so excited, I couldn''t even wait ''til we got out of the parking lot to take a picture!

BUSTED, I know exactly where you were!
2.gif

Those are awesome. Very trendy
18.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
sunnyd- I LOVE your Coach bags
30.gif
30.gif

starsparkle- You lucky girl you! Your FI is always buying you Coach isn''t he?
31.gif

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
I love the Coach shoes!!
30.gif
I love how they match the bag too, nice work to your FI
36.gif

dreamgirl: I''m sorry to hear about your bag dilemma the other day...that bag is too cute. BUT, they will be coming out with their Fall line soon!!
31.gif

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
stryeyes102: LOL! If you know where I was just based on that photo, then you must go there as often as I do!
31.gif

Dreamgirl: He is a sweetheart, isn''t he? He actually had the idea to get me shoes like this a few months ago, and made sure he knew which ones I liked. When we saw them in the store on Saturday, he decided to just get them then.

BeachRunner: Thanks! He wanted me to put them on right away and wear them that evening because I was carrying the matching bag that day.
19.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nice bags, gorgeous red gloves and shoes!!! hehe
35.gif

stryeyes102

Shiny_Rock
Star sparkle- Yup,I am there alot. Its the best mall we have in the area.. Closer then stoneridge (and much less stuck up). SO wont let me drag him into the coach store
7.gif
, So you are quite the lucky one!

I have my one lonely black leather hobo but i haven''t had time to take pictures! I had been saving up for a new Madeline but, i believe a pair of diamond studs are calling my name instead! hehe

So i shall just admire from a distance!

9.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
I love Coach! I have a couple bags home, and no pictures (they're also no longer available on the website), but the one I have with me is this: the Carly leather in white. It's also my current favorite - I love the leather, and it's just the right size!

ETA: OMG It's HUGE. Sorry!!!

I don't know how to make it smaller.

P8200019.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results