shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your christmas list 2010

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For DH to be able to sneak off with me to wine country for a few days! Fingers and toes crossed on that one, but it's not looking promising :(sad

So, more realistically, I want to finish all outstanding jewellery repairs: I have a couple of necklaces to shorten and rearrange, bracelets that need links removed, etc. And a pair of studs in something blue, I'll be lurking in CS for this one :))

FuturePsyD

Shiny_Rock
iLander said:
Well, if this thread isn't a "count your blessings" and "pray for your (virtual) neighbors" thread, then I don't know what is!

I am going to wish for each and every one of you to get exactly what you want for Christmas this year. Plus a little extra something to make you smile. ;))

I believe that things will get better very soon, that the economy will pick up, everyone will be employed, nasty ex-H will give it a rest, that school will be easy, fiances will be transferred, beautiful new babies will be born, weight will decide to melt away, a fabulous Xmas dinner will be picked up at the grocery store, profitable deals will close, three kitties will love each other and money and health will be everywhere for everyone.

I think if we all believe it together, it can happen :wavey:

Let's all send up some good wishes for those having a tough time of it, and help whenever we can. Pray to whomever or whatever you wish, if that's your inclination. Or just believe.

That's my Holiday wish list for all of you. . . :appl:

And if someone can tell me how to get my cat to stop meowing at me 24/7, that would be a great gift too! :D

This wish warmed my heart!!! Thank you iLander. I wish you a wonderful holiday season!
:lol: maybe your kitty needs a buddy??

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
All I want is a job, so that I can get a puppy.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
redfaerythinker said:

My wish is that you find a wonderful job so you can get your precious puppy!

Lori

iLander

Ideal_Rock
FuturePsyD said:
iLander said:
Well, if this thread isn't a "count your blessings" and "pray for your (virtual) neighbors" thread, then I don't know what is!

I am going to wish for each and every one of you to get exactly what you want for Christmas this year. Plus a little extra something to make you smile. ;))

I believe that things will get better very soon, that the economy will pick up, everyone will be employed, nasty ex-H will give it a rest, that school will be easy, fiances will be transferred, beautiful new babies will be born, weight will decide to melt away, a fabulous Xmas dinner will be picked up at the grocery store, profitable deals will close, three kitties will love each other and money and health will be everywhere for everyone.

I think if we all believe it together, it can happen :wavey:

Let's all send up some good wishes for those having a tough time of it, and help whenever we can. Pray to whomever or whatever you wish, if that's your inclination. Or just believe.

That's my Holiday wish list for all of you. . . :appl:

And if someone can tell me how to get my cat to stop meowing at me 24/7, that would be a great gift too! :D

This wish warmed my heart!!! Thank you iLander. I wish you a wonderful holiday season!
:lol: maybe your kitty needs a buddy??

My kitty has 2 little dog buddies. He messes with them on a regular basis, since he's actually bigger than them!

I think it's so funny, when the dogs wag their tails, they're happy. When the cat "wags" his tail, he's ticked off. This communication gap has led to much hilarity! :D

iLander

Ideal_Rock
redfaerythinker said:

I wish you extra luck on finding that job!

I do wonder, though . . . I think now may actually be the best time to get your puppy? It's a heck of a lot easier to potty-train a puppy when you are home to do so. Some kind of weird blessing in disguise? Just trying to find the silver lining, no offense . . . :praise:

Have you tried petfinder.com? They have 1000's of fabulous pets that need you just as much as you need them! You can search by breed, age, area, all over the US, and many rescue groups will take time payments to help people out. If you have a specific breed in mind, google it with "rescue" on the end, there is a group for every breed, and most are listed on petfinder.com.

I believe everything will work out for you!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Decogirl said:
A halo setting for my new montana sapphire :love:

Deco - any pics of this sapphire??? would love to see.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
jewelry wise Mine would be either an AV round or AVC in a Sholdt Twisp set...

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wished for an etoile inspired everyday ring, and it looks like I'm getting it. I was trying for an OEC but couldn't find anything in my budget. I plan to wear my new ring 24/7 except I will wear my regular ER/WB when I go out as I do now. Can't wait for Christmas! :devil:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mmm...new item on the list. A 3 stone Leon Mege ring with a sapphire center...it would be so yummy! But the price tag makes me :errrr:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
MakingTheGrade|1288058583|2746872 said:
mmm...new item on the list. A 3 stone Leon Mege ring with a sapphire center...it would be so yummy! But the price tag makes me :errrr:

MTG did you ever get the one that was listed on the other website. It was a gorgeous 3 stone.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sarahbear621|1290045857|2770824 said:
MakingTheGrade|1288058583|2746872 said:

MTG did you ever get the one that was listed on the other website. It was a gorgeous 3 stone.

Ditto. I saw that there was a sale pending on it recently! Hope it's MTG!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
oooo - MTG- are you getting the second hand sapphire diamond ring from the other site?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results