shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your christmas list 2010

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
packrat said:
Venice-haha on this other forum I go to they know I get the palpitations over Johnny Depp and so they did a thread of pictures for me for Christmas last year..some of them they added Santa hats, some youtube videos and there was a video of Mariah Carey's All I Want for Christmas is You song set to pics of him. I thought it was hysterical-my husband not so much.

That must have been a hoot!

Hera

Ideal_Rock
I just bought some furniture, so money's a little tight. I know a kindle is definitely on my list.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Frenchgirl said:
I have a 0.40ct pear diamond and i would like a bracelet like this :

Frenchgirl, I love that everytime I open this thread I see a pic of my lovely tiffany bracelet on my wrist! And my sons toy in the background!!! Hahaha!!! I am glad you like it!!!!

On my wishlist is a shared prong eternity band from ID jewelry. The biggest stones I can afford!!!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
I don't want to say, 'cause I'm probably on the naughty list! :lol:

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really just want happiness. Is that too vague? To be more specific:

To get out of debt
No more ex-H drama

*sigh* I really can't think of a tangible item I would like to have.

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
...lower taxes in 2011.

TotalNewbie

Shiny_Rock
This Danhov ring, but as a RHR with an orangey-pink morganite marquise stone is on my wish list. But I'd also be happy with the gift of knowing that all of my family, and my FI's, and those we care about are happy and healthy.

Attachments

• donhovmarquise.bmp
    945.1 KB · Views: 753

MrsDubDeez

Rough_Rock
Trade
I'd love a pearl tin cup necklace. Been wanting one forever.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
I can't believe the holidays are creeping up already! Love this time of year :bigsmile: My wish list...

Jewelry (both of which I alreayd know I'm getting :love: )

1) A platinum 3mm comfort fit plain band
2) platinum 6 prong with baguette sidestones setting

Non-jewelry...

(2) pairs of these cute Skechers shoes I want
A new iPhone (I think...)

That's it!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I think the only jewelry related gifts I've asked for are a pandora charm, and a 14k gold naval ring.

Otherwise, I really just want my new comforter set.

stci

Ideal_Rock
I want :

- A solitaire diamond necklace or pendant
- A diamond wedding band 3/4 eternity
- Dangle diamond solitaire earrings

But... in fact... I will receive nothing cause money is missing! :((

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Even though this ia a few days old, i just want some peace. Lame i know, but im out of work and super busy with school, and things at tight at the SO job, so i would be happy with a good meal( which i wont get since he will be working, ill most likely watch the christmas carol movie), and some peace

sunseeker101

Shiny_Rock
This year's Christmas list belongs solely to DH. Though if there was any space left for me, I'd squeeze in a large-ish cushion-cut ruby ring in yellow gold, probably made by VC (or Singlestone). Aside from that, books galore for the Kindle -- that device is an everyday Christmas for me! :razz:

reader

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my, where to begin?
I hope my boyfriend gets a job he likes,that actually pays closer to what folks in his industry should be making. I did not ask him for any shiny objects, but for him to build either a jewelry box, or a blanket chest.
I hope my transfer goes through, and I can move in with him, and find some other folks to rent the house along with Maria and Andee.
I would love to find a nice sized ruby ring for my boyfriend's mom. She has been very kind to me and she is fun to 'jewelry dream' with.

blinglicious

Rough_Rock
- Get a decent-paying job
- The other two rows to my bracelet to complete the 3-rows
- A nice watch
- My slender old-self back

If I could get 2 out of the 4, I'd be estatic!! Most likely, I'd probably just get one, if I'm lucky.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've today just been to the second funeral of a friend this year, both under 45 years of age. So, you know what? I just want all my family and friends to have health and happiness.

I can't wait to see the back of 2010 and my Christmas wish is to have a better 2011. Since my husband feels the same way, I'm going wrap up some wishes in a box and put those under the tree.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
manderz said:
Christmas is going to be tight this year, as Fi and I both lost our jobs. I am on unemployment, and going to college, and he just got a new job, he actually started today. I would love to post a long list of gorgeous things that I'd like (DBTY necklace, upgrade my saltwater fish tank, new setting for my ering), but being realistic, I'd be happy with a bottle of my favorite perfume (that I'm almost out of). I will be happy to just spend time with my family and friends.

:appl:

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
B.E.G. said:
On my wishlist, though I probably won't get her, is this little girl! I've been wanting to add another kitten and I really want a silver rosetted girl this time (I already have two brown rosetted Bengal boys) and gosh, I just really want her.

Silver rosetted Bengal kitten:

silvfem.jpg

But on my more REALISTIC wishlist ;-) is a Clarisonic Mia:

NewColorsForEmialandWeb-lavender-MED.jpg

And a small tsavorite garnet I have my eye on.

A third cat? Hahaha GOOD LUCK! Believe me and trust me, three furballs = major pandemonium. We've had a number of cats over the years and for a period of time had three and it was nuts. They fought like little kids. Two of them were siblings. Also, litter box changes and all the food we went through! lol We buy the expensive stuff and it sure added up!

Now, with just one, it's still chaos (cats and chaos are synonomous).

They're so great, though. . .I do not think a household is complete unless there is a kitty (or a pet of some sort).

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'd really like to get a set of bezel diamond studs to go with my pendant. Seems like my ACA studs are all I wear so studs are my thing. . .it'd be fun to have another style.

Two non-jewelry that I WILL be getting (unlike the earrings) include: new bedding and also a rug to put under our new dining room table!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
If we're doing non-material stuff....

I would like my fiance to get his transfer so we can live together

Health for my family

The safe delivery of my aunt's baby in December. She had a stillbirth 2 years ago. At 40, this may be her last chance. :blackeye:

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
I'm thinking a DBTY necklace...

ztajanice

Shiny_Rock
I want the Van Cleef and Arpels Alhambra long necklace in 18k White Gold with Mother of Pearl!! :love:

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Well, if this thread isn't a "count your blessings" and "pray for your (virtual) neighbors" thread, then I don't know what is!

I am going to wish for each and every one of you to get exactly what you want for Christmas this year. Plus a little extra something to make you smile. ;))

I believe that things will get better very soon, that the economy will pick up, everyone will be employed, nasty ex-H will give it a rest, that school will be easy, fiances will be transferred, beautiful new babies will be born, weight will decide to melt away, a fabulous Xmas dinner will be picked up at the grocery store, profitable deals will close, three kitties will love each other and money and health will be everywhere for everyone.

I think if we all believe it together, it can happen :wavey:

Let's all send up some good wishes for those having a tough time of it, and help whenever we can. Pray to whomever or whatever you wish, if that's your inclination. Or just believe.

That's my Holiday wish list for all of you. . . :appl:

And if someone can tell me how to get my cat to stop meowing at me 24/7, that would be a great gift too! :D

ztajanice

Shiny_Rock
Thank you!! That is such a sweet and thoughtful Christmas wish for everyone. I wish and pray the same for you!

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
iLander said:
And if someone can tell me how to get my cat to stop meowing at me 24/7, that would be a great gift too! :D

I just meow back until he realizes I'm nuts, and then he walks away :)

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
MC said:
B.E.G. said:
On my wishlist, though I probably won't get her, is this little girl! I've been wanting to add another kitten and I really want a silver rosetted girl this time (I already have two brown rosetted Bengal boys) and gosh, I just really want her.

Silver rosetted Bengal kitten:

silvfem.jpg

But on my more REALISTIC wishlist ;-) is a Clarisonic Mia:

NewColorsForEmialandWeb-lavender-MED.jpg

And a small tsavorite garnet I have my eye on.

A third cat? Hahaha GOOD LUCK! Believe me and trust me, three furballs = major pandemonium. We've had a number of cats over the years and for a period of time had three and it was nuts. They fought like little kids. Two of them were siblings. Also, litter box changes and all the food we went through! lol We buy the expensive stuff and it sure added up!

Now, with just one, it's still chaos (cats and chaos are synonomous).

They're so great, though. . .I do not think a household is complete unless there is a kitty (or a pet of some sort).

MC, I'd so love to get a third cat but my two are a handful already! Though I wouldn't mind a bit more pandemonium - my boys are getting lazy and they need someone new to perk them up! But it would be a lot more complicated since I'd have to introduce them all, add another litter box (since my two are brothers and share a box), the food DOES add up (we buy the expensive stuff too) and the vet bills/check-ups - eek. But still! :razz:

I totally agree with your last sentence :)

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
For my family and friends: Health, wealth, and happiness (particularly for my mummy because she deserves it).

For me: to graduate grad school in May with my sanity and hair intact :) (and maybe some small piece of bling in whatever form it may be! A girl can always dream...).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results