shape
carat
color
clarity

show me your Cartier rolling rings!

HegemonyCricket

Shiny_Rock
Not sure if this is the right place to mention it, but I actually got my trinity ring seriously stuck on my finger this morning. :sick: I did some googling and found some threads where it was mentioned that the ring really can get stuck if you put it on the "wrong" way (like a "my-people finger trap," as I said to my husband, since I'm Chinese). I went to my local jeweler this morning, and they didn't count out the possibility that they'd have to saw off the ring, but luckily, they managed to rotate it off. Anyway, fair warning to anyone looking for a rolling ring: size up if you're unsure, and if it doesn't feel "right" when you're putting it on, retreat!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HegemonyCricket|1427125949|3851315 said:
Not sure if this is the right place to mention it, but I actually got my trinity ring seriously stuck on my finger this morning. :sick: I did some googling and found some threads where it was mentioned that the ring really can get stuck if you put it on the "wrong" way (like a "my-people finger trap," as I said to my husband, since I'm Chinese). I went to my local jeweler this morning, and they didn't count out the possibility that they'd have to saw off the ring, but luckily, they managed to rotate it off. Anyway, fair warning to anyone looking for a rolling ring: size up if you're unsure, and if it doesn't feel "right" when you're putting it on, retreat!

Oh no ! I'm glad they didn't have to damage the ring

HegemonyCricket

Shiny_Rock
Niel|1427128228|3851324 said:
Oh no ! I'm glad they didn't have to damage the ring

Me too! I'm sort of afraid to put it back on, though. I'm thinking about selling it and sizing up instead.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results