shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your bridal jewelry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blissfulbride

Shiny_Rock
I wanted to get some ideas, for the bridesmaids and the brides

thanks

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
I first thought of wearing pearls, but they just looked completely out of place with my dress. I don''t normally wear large earrings, so chandeliers felt out of place on me. And, I wanted something dainty on my neck to keep the bare neck strapless dress look. I ended up with:

Crystal briolette drop earrings
A CZ solitaire on a 16" chain
I''m wearing a sheer veil (no comb or tiara with it) with scattered beading around the edge for the ceremony
Lily hair flower w/ crystals for the reception

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm currently planning on the following:

1) A round locket in yellow gold, wedding gift from FI

2) My diamond/sapphire eternity band stacked with my great-grandmother's wedding ring (something old)

3) My small diamond studs

And this bracelet (from Lillyella on Etsy). Undecided on the bracelet, I might go with something more "classic" like a multi-strand pearl bracelet, or no bracelet... but I'm pretty well settled with everything else. I'm not a "set" kinda person.

museysweddingbracelet.jpg

crystalheart1

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Bliss

Check out the Nadri and Eliot Danori lines. They are actually the same manufacturer. Nadri is found at Nordstroms and Bloomies, Eliot Danari - Macys.

The in stock selection is better than what is on line. When is your wedding ?

I find that stores are starting to get their fall / holiday pieces in and seem to be nicer. If you are going for a bit more
drama and umph.

I have bought several pieces and received tons of compliments. You can also buy some things, try them on at home with your dress to see what looks the best.

There is more flexibility and better pricing than going through bridal stores and sites. Also, better quality.

crystalheart1

Brilliant_Rock
There is also bag, borrow, and steal where you can "RENT" a signature piece.

Check out the swavorski pieces. So tempting

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/14/2008 1:15:45 PM
Author: crystalheart1
There is also bag, borrow, and steal where you can ''RENT'' a signature piece.

Check out the swavorski pieces. So tempting
Bag, Borrow and Steal is a great suggestion. There is also adornbrides.com, which I can''t afford, but hey if you''re rich, check it out! They rent really high end jewelry. Here is the bracelet that I dream about . . . but will never rent. http://www.adornbrides.com/rent_jewelry_details-diamond-bracelet-56.aspx

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Here''s my jewelry, it''s on this update thread: S<3JS Jewelry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results