shape
carat
color
clarity

My wedding jewelry!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Neveah

Shiny_Rock
My parents bought this for me for an early birthday present. (I got to pick it out) I absolutely love it! I needed something very dramatic on my neck as my dress has not a single bead/rhinestone/pearl or any lace. I am wearing a veil but no tiara or hair jewelry. I also wanted something with a vintage feel to it. What do you think????

wedjewl.JPG

Neveah

Shiny_Rock
More pics...

wedjewl2.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, that''s what I think!! That was so nice of your parents!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Neveah

Shiny_Rock
Another.... (please excuse double chin.... IKES!)

wedjewl3.JPG

FLgirl41

Shiny_Rock
I love it!

Neveah

Shiny_Rock
Here''s a pic of my dress so you can get an idea of what it would look like together! Thanks for the compliments! I am so lucky to have such amazing parents!

wedddres2.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous set! I love it!

enbcfsobe

Brilliant_Rock
wow -- i think that will add just the right touch of bling!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Neveah,

The jewelry is to die for! I think it will add just the right touch to your beautifully simple gown. I am glad it has taken your mind off of your dress woes!
21.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Really glam! Love it!!!!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I love it! It''s beautifully vintage and looks perfect with the dress styling.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think they're gorgeous and dramatic, and the style of the pieces goes very well with your dress. Great choices!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Dutchgirlll

Rough_Rock
Love them!! What a great b-day present!!!
21.gif

brazen_irish_hussy

Ideal_Rock
They are beautiful, can I have them when you are done
emsmilep.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Stunning! I love the vintage look as well. Congrats!

partyjewels

Shiny_Rock
holy moly! If I could get my hands on jewelery like this, I''d go back to the only other dress I liked on me which was similar to yours in that it had absolutely nothing on it. Just breathtaking! My jaw literally dropped when I saw that necklace on you, it''s perfect!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
beautiful!!! That will make you feel regal on your wedding day!

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Wow I love it, so gorgeous!! You''ll look amazing on your wedding day.
1.gif
1.gif

Neveah

Shiny_Rock
Thank you ladies for all the great compliments!

Brazen- You are welcome to borrow it!
37.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
They''re so beautiful. They''ll look amazing with your dress.

gtn

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! I was looking forward to your post, well worth the wait. Your jewelry will look amazing with your dress.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!

violet02

Ideal_Rock
By the way if you don't mind sharing, who makes that jewelry?

Neveah

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/24/2008 7:23:01 PM
Author: violet02
By the way if you don''t mind sharing, who makes that jewelry?

Violet- I live in Cincinnati and we have an actual..... Bridal District. I''m not kidding. It''s actually a bit, um like out of a movie. It''s great when you''re planning a wedding though! There is everything and anything wedding there. Besides the obvious dress shops, there are bakeries, linenes, travel agents.... list goes on and on. (If anyone is within a couple hours Bridal and Formal has one of the largest bridal stores in the country. And incredible prices! Just FYI)
ANYWAY..... We were there looking for a MOB dress and went into European Bridal www.europeanbridal.com and that is where I found this stunning set. I''m not sure if it''s their line? It came in their own boxes so had no designer name on it but I can find out.
P.S. not sure if any of their jewelry is online but their collection was nothing short of stunning! They had a huge selection.

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2008 9:46:34 PM
Author: Neveah

Date: 1/24/2008 7:23:01 PM
Author: violet02
By the way if you don''t mind sharing, who makes that jewelry?

Violet- I live in Cincinnati and we have an actual..... Bridal District. I''m not kidding. It''s actually a bit, um like out of a movie. It''s great when you''re planning a wedding though! There is everything and anything wedding there. Besides the obvious dress shops, there are bakeries, linenes, travel agents.... list goes on and on. (If anyone is within a couple hours Bridal and Formal has one of the largest bridal stores in the country. And incredible prices! Just FYI)
ANYWAY..... We were there looking for a MOB dress and went into European Bridal www.europeanbridal.com and that is where I found this stunning set. I''m not sure if it''s their line? It came in their own boxes so had no designer name on it but I can find out.
P.S. not sure if any of their jewelry is online but their collection was nothing short of stunning! They had a huge selection.
Wow a bridal district seems so handy! Thanks for sending the link. I live in the SF Area and as far as I know we have nothing like that here.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results