shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your bracelet stacks..

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Wore my RG JUC and hammered RG 10-motif triple-wrapped as a bracelet to dinner tonight.

I'm not sure how much I like both as a stack - do you mix and match bangles and bracelets?

IMG_5130.JPEG

Love love your btf ring. Both pieces are lovely separately . I mix bracelets and bangles all the time and absolutely love it. I think you’re not loving it because you’re not mixing bracelets and bangles. You’re mixing a necklace with a bangle and that’s exactly what it looks like. The necklace wrapped twice doesn’t look like two 5 motifs bracelets stacked. A true 5 motif with the JUC would be a lovely pairing.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wore my RG JUC and hammered RG 10-motif triple-wrapped as a bracelet to dinner tonight.

I'm not sure how much I like both as a stack - do you mix and match bangles and bracelets?

IMG_5130.JPEG

Absolutely beautiful :P2 The new wrap is so versatile & you will get so much wear out of it!

i mix & match everything. Always have, always will =)2 I love the visual interest.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_5130.JPEG

I seldom do because I don’t like the tangling. But maybe it won’t happen to you if everything is tight enough and doesn’t move much.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I tried it. It’s totally fine when sitting still but the minute I stand up and start moving? Yikes. The JUC kept submarining under the Sub (no pun intended) and omg I just can’t. Either way I think it will destroy the side of the watch. The tail side diamonds will kill the case, and the nail head would as well (and might get damaged itself).

The combo is gorgeous but that Sub is my baby.

Sigh. Limit found.

For now anyway, I’m going to stay with bracelets on right, watch on left.

Could the signature be worn next to the sub without serious damage?

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
Love love love. Yes I wear them together sometimes
Thanks!

I like your diamond ring and your hands are beautiful!
Thank you, you have an amazing collection!

Love love your btf ring. Both pieces are lovely separately . I mix bracelets and bangles all the time and absolutely love it. I think you’re not loving it because you’re not mixing bracelets and bangles. You’re mixing a necklace with a bangle and that’s exactly what it looks like. The necklace wrapped twice doesn’t look like two 5 motifs bracelets stacked. A true 5 motif with the JUC would be a lovely pairing.
Thanks - that's a great point! I've seen JUC + 5 motifs and they look gorgeous together

Absolutely beautiful :P2 The new wrap is so versatile & you will get so much wear out of it!

i mix & match everything. Always have, always will =)2 I love the visual interest.
Thanks! Would love to see your stacks!

I seldom do because I don’t like the tangling. But maybe it won’t happen to you if everything is tight enough and doesn’t move much.
Yes, I was concerned about the tangling too but they were tight enough to not tangle.

However, I think @Missie1 hit the nail on the head - the stack was just too much. JUC + triple-wrapped was overwhelming. I think I'll wear them separately in future

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Could the signature be worn next to the sub without serious damage?

I think anything worn next to it is going to bang it and scratch it. The signature might take longer to do it since it’s lighter and more rounded, but it would. So it’s a matter of deciding whether that’s acceptable.

One thing I am experimenting with—Enso, the company that makes those fantastic silicone rings, started making silicone bracelets. I got a few and am experimenting with stacking them as a buffer between watch and bracelet. So far so good (will try to get photos tomorrow). I mostly wear watch on left, bracelets on right, but it would be nice to have flexibility.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks!

Thank you, you have an amazing collection!

Thanks - that's a great point! I've seen JUC + 5 motifs and they look gorgeous together

Thanks! Would love to see your stacks!

Yes, I was concerned about the tangling too but they were tight enough to not tangle.

However, I think @Missie1 hit the nail on the head - the stack was just too much. JUC + triple-wrapped was overwhelming. I think I'll wear them separately in future

My stacks are all on here going right back to the start of the thread. They’ve morphed a bit as I’ve grown up :lol-2:

Star gazer

Shiny_Rock

IMG_5130.JPEG

Pomelo, I love your ring setting a lot, and would love something like this for my 2 carat round brilliant. Can you please provide me some info on it? As I've never seen such a piece before!!! And very intrigued

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
Pomelo, I love your ring setting a lot, and would love something like this for my 2 carat round brilliant. Can you please provide me some info on it? As I've never seen such a piece before!!! And very intrigued

Sure, the thread is here! https://www.pricescope.com/communit...toi-et-moi-ring-6-years-in-the-making.274650/

And you’re welcome to stalk it some more on my Instagram here

Perhaps best to post any specific qus you have on the dedicated ring thread =)2

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have just watched that little video SIX times. The flashes & sparkle from your ring are hypnotic!

It’s even better in person. I almost didn’t want to give it back when I tried it on!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Been meaning to post this. Here’s my daily stack of three rose gold antiques, circa 1900-1910. The diamond bracelet is a conversion that I’m testing out for now, and has a blush gold stretch watch-bracelet on the reverse. I think it’s good (and pretty comfortable) but they say odd-numbers stack better so I’d need to add another to make five. 710C7102-B89B-4DA2-8C27-6465A6251A94.jpeg

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Broke one of my rules of 3 bracelets or bangles, and wore 4!

20230212_150554.jpg

DK :))

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Broke one of my rules of 3 bracelets or bangles, and wore 4!

20230212_150554.jpg

DK :))

And what a fabulous result!
Is the Greek Key bracelet new?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And what a fabulous result!
Is the Greek Key bracelet new?

Yup, to replace the one I had from Athens with LGD that I have lost.

Still hoping it is misplaced in the house somewhere rather than lost as there are other items such as a pair of 10mm Tahitian studs from PP etc. that I have also misplaced.

DK :confused2:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yup, to replace the one I had from Athens with LGD that I have lost.

Still hoping it is misplaced in the house somewhere rather than lost as there are other items such as a pair of 10mm Tahitian studs from PP etc. that I have also misplaced.

DK :confused2:

Fingers crossed they are definitely in the house somewhere.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m wearing my light stack today. My DIL bought me this little chain bracelet with the initials of my grandchildren..It’s so sweet..I don’t take it off even though I always take off my jewelry at night.. I wear it with my heavier bracelets too..but I thought I would put together a delicate stack to go with it. My diamond baguette and round cluster chain bracelet and little keychain bead bracelet are so cute with it..
4D1F08EE-BF7B-4146-95CF-75E6080225BC.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wheres the beaded bracelet from?

I got it on Etsy! It’s very inexpensive..It’s 14k solid gold beads on a 14k gold chain. Mine is the 3mm but they have different sizes. If you decide to get one make sure it’s the one with the chain..and not stretchy..Mine isn’t faceted..I bought one in each color!
The store is Anne and Adriana..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

KiloSierra

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So many beautiful pieces!!!

Maybe I need to read through all the 22 pages of posts instead of drooling at the pics , but how do you all size your bracelets so they don’t get wrapped up or damage each other? Should they be snug? Do they stay nice and separated or do you have to keep pushing them apart?

I am just getting on board with layering necklaces without feeling like I have everything trying to knot up and strangle me.

Star gazer

Shiny_Rock
So many beautiful pieces!!!

Maybe I need to read through all the 22 pages of posts instead of drooling at the pics , but how do you all size your bracelets so they don’t get wrapped up or damage each other? Should they be snug? Do they stay nice and separated or do you have to keep pushing them apart?

I am just getting on board with layering necklaces without feeling like I have everything trying to knot up and strangle me.

With my bangles, I don't worry too much because they stack up perfectly against one another! Sometimes the chains can get a little tangled, but I never sleep (exercise etc) with them on so scratching is minimal

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results