shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Bouquets!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
YEAH!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Here are the websites that I got my inspiration from -- and my florist loved all the pictures I emailed her. So, here you go: www.southernbouquets.com you will find the avatar bouquet in their pictures, and www.yourweddingcompany.com was my initial source for Southern Bouquets site. They have the most luscious colors and combos I''ve ever seen. Have fun!
9.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/31/2007 7:54:56 PM
Author: novia

here are a couple of pictures of my bouquet...

it looks like we were thinking along the same lines, mandarine!
Gorgeous, classic. Everything about your wedding was picture perfect.

portia

Brilliant_Rock
mandarine,

Here was my bouquet. Callas, orchids and other flowers that I don''t even know. It was a destination wedding so I had to work with the florist via email and phone. I told her I love callas, orchids and wanted it to be plum/purple. Callas will be beautiful with your dress. Love your dress!!

novia, your bouquet was gorgeous. Love the color!

jaders, your bouquet was gorgeous and HUGE!! Oh my goodness, how did you hold that thing up? And I thought my bouquet was heavy! LOL!! Your wedding pics are stunning!

DSC_0637sm-22.jpg

San Diego Bride

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/31/2007 7:56:51 PM
Author: HollyS
Date: 8/31/2007 7:54:56 PM

Author: novia

here are a couple of pictures of my bouquet...

it looks like we were thinking along the same lines, mandarine!

Gorgeous, classic. Everything about your wedding was picture perfect.

what a sweet complement, holly! thank you so much!
i thought our wedding was honestly very "us" which was the best part.

thanks also to you portia! i must say your bouquet is one of my favorites on pricescope!
your dress also made me wish i'd tried on some mermaid styles. it was classic and elegant and yet so different.
kudos on a beautiful wedding, rain and all.

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Awwww... thanks Novia! I was just looking at your pics again and they are just beautiful! Those beach and cliff shots are amazing!

I swear I live to see PS''ers wedding photos... I check here all the time. Can''t wait to see yours Mandarine!

rms

Brilliant_Rock
just jumping in to show you my flowers...been off the forum for a while but I really loved my bouquet.

rmsf.jpg

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Here is mine. It''s all my favorite sorts of flowers: calla lilies, roses, stephanotis, and lisianthus.

redpurpleivoryflowers605.jpg

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
I loved my bouquet
30.gif
... I told the florist I didn't want any roses (just felt a bit too "wedding-y" to me) but more modern, unique flowers in shades of purple and red. And she created something even better than what I'd imagined! She got lots of compliments.
1.gif

EphFlowers1.gif

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
I loved my bouquet, but it was so heavy!

bqq.jpg

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
second

bqq2.jpg

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
third

bqq5.jpg

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Here''s a close up of my bouquet...I made it around 4 AM the day of the wedding. I wanted to do my own flowers because I worked in a flowershop when I was in high school and did not feel as though I could trust anyone to give me exactly what I wanted. I know, I was being hardheaded and stubborn-and everyone in my family would agree with that statement.
26.gif

My MOH and I went to downtown LA to the flower market and picked up a bunch of flowers the Wednesday before the wedding (I got married on a Saturday). We had to go early because my wedding was right around the Rose Bowl and I was warned if I did not get my roses by Wednesday, there wouldn''t be any left for me to pick from.

My apartment smelled so good with all the flowers everywhere! I have no regrets doing my own flowers...I just wish I started earlier in the evening but there was so many other things to do!
1.gif

Bouquet_resize.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
gypsy%20bouquet%202.JPG

I LOVE THIS ONE!

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
I ''think'' this is what i''m going to go with for the BM''s and i think mine is going to be either white and pink or white and green!

bouquets21.jpg

sera

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/3/2007 2:52:47 AM
Author: whenharrymetsally
I ''think'' this is what i''m going to go with for the BM''s and i think mine is going to be either white and pink or white and green!
That is absolutely gorgeous!!!

sera

Ideal_Rock
Lindsey.... LOVE the shoes!!! (pretty bouquet too!)

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Portia:

Another beautiful bouquet -- and the wedding was scrumptious, too! Loved the mountain top fog -- very atmospheric!

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
oh my goodness, all these bouquets are just divine. makes me almost want to get married all over again! Here are a few of mine-

bottom8069-256-7.JPG

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
with flower girl :)

front8077-539-16A.JPG

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
flowergirl basket

flwerg8067-205-28.JPG

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
one of my favorites.
love the color combo!

m56351789.jpg

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
bridesmaids bouquets

bmb8070-314-29.JPG

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i have a few calla lilies bouquets in my inspiration folder...

bouqRedCalla.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
and...

BouqWhite.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
ivanadiamond - aacckk!! sorry to post smack dab in the middle of you bouquet posts...
your bouquet (along with the rest of your wedding) is gorgeous!!

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Jcrow- I love the last bouquet you posted. Was that yours? It''s so stunning!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/4/2007 2:36:38 PM
Author: ivanadiamond
flowergirl basket

Your bouquet and the flowergirl''s basket with the shells is so cool! Such a unique idea, and really nicely executed.

Your dress is one of my favorites here on PS
30.gif
, and you looked beautiful!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, thanks for posting the source for the bouquet, Holly! Very nice. These bouquets are all so beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results