shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your AVC rings with wedding bands!

2ndchance

Rough_Rock
Hi! I am soon-to-be engaged and we got a 3-stone AVC e-ring. I know I'm being premature by looking at wedding rings before I'm technically engaged, but I'm too excited! Please show me what you wear with your AVC. Thanks! Here's my ring for reference. 1.16 K size 7

_3606.jpeg

_3673.jpeg

_3674.jpeg

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is a beautiful wedding band. Thank you for sharing.

marym

Shiny_Rock
Firstly, this ring is so elegant and beautiful!! I'm sorry, I know you wanted to hear from people who own an AVC, (I don't,unfortunately) but I wanted to say that if it were me I would go with simple 2-2.5 mm plain band in matching metal to let the e ring really pop and take center stage. Just my 2 cents! :mrgreen:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know, I think I would choose an engraved band to go with that ring! I think you can get them from Victor Canera, Love Affair Diamonds (Caysie van Bebber), and David Klass. I may have pictures of bands from Victor and Caysie. I love your ring! I'd get the band in the same metal your e-ring shank is made from.

_1183.png

_37215.jpg

2ndchance

Rough_Rock
marym|1463705760|4033784 said:
Firstly, this ring is so elegant and beautiful!! I'm sorry, I know you wanted to hear from people who own an AVC, (I don't,unfortunately) but I wanted to say that if it were me I would go with simple 2-2.5 mm plain band in matching metal to let the e ring really pop and take center stage. Just my 2 cents! :mrgreen:

Thank you! I am pretty traditional so I will probably go this route. But I love seeing unique pairings :)

2ndchance

Rough_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1463706782|4033793 said:
You know, I think I would choose an engraved band to go with that ring! I think you can get them from Victor Canera, Love Affair Diamonds (Caysie van Bebber), and David Klass. I may have pictures of bands from Victor and Caysie. I love your ring! I'd get the band in the same metal your e-ring shank is made from.

Oooo those are pretty! Definitely a consideration. Thank you!

marym

Shiny_Rock
I know what you mean. I love unique pairings as well. I had a hard time deciding on plain or diamond band before I got married so I got both. Funny thing is that I always seem to gravitate to the plain band with my e ring. I also love to wear just the plain band alone. It just fits my active lifestyle so much better. I wear it cleaning house, chasing after my little one, working out, etc. I find that I almost never wear the diamond band anymore because I'm afraid of damaging it. So that is a consideration as well. =)

2ndchance

Rough_Rock
Good to know. Thanks!

kappy

Rough_Rock
I have a 2ct AVC set in rose gold and an engraved rose gold band. In fact, diamondseeker posted a pic of my band! I'm so in love with it and love wearing it on its own on the days I don't wear my ER (due to travel, etc).
At arms length the engraving shimmers and some have mistaken it for pave before taking a closer look.

Here's a quick snap of my set together, excuse the smudges on my stone. My AVC is an I color and I love how it is picking up the dusk sky colors in this pic, like its glowing!

_3712.jpeg

2ndchance

Rough_Rock
kappy|1463794446|4034257 said:
I have a 2ct AVC set in rose gold and an engraved rose gold band. In fact, diamondseeker posted a pic of my band! I'm so in love with it and love wearing it on its own on the days I don't wear my ER (due to travel, etc).
At arms length the engraving shimmers and some have mistaken it for pave before taking a closer look.

Here's a quick snap of my set together, excuse the smudges on my stone. My AVC is an I color and I love how it is picking up the dusk sky colors in this pic, like its glowing!

Beautiful!!!! It does look like pave! I had to zoom in to really see it. I definitely need to try on an engraved ring

FightGravity

Shiny_Rock
I think a narrow French cut band would be amazing.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have an engraved band w/mine, tho engraved w/words rather than a design. I like it b/c it's simple and the engraving gives it juuuust a little bit of texture and added interest.

myset3.jpg

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh my goodness! How beautiful! You chose a perfect band to go with your AVC!!! That's a big coincidence that the engraved band was for an AVC since I posted the band for an AVC ring here!

2ndchance...do remember that you can have the band made in whatever width you want.

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I havent got anything to add, just wanted to say what goergeous rings everyone! Really love the engraved band with the avc, I have thought about adding one myself for my gog cushion (or just in general because they are lovely).
To the op: love love love your ring!

2ndchance

Rough_Rock
Thank you!!! I love the engraved rings too and am going to find some
To try on.

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
This may not be helpful, since my AVC ring is so different from yours. I wear an 18k rose gold Tiffany band (Paloma Picasso Olive Leaf) with my AVC ring, a 14k rose gold bezel made by Maytal Hannah. I like how the leaf design on the band compliments the petal basket on the ring. I wear the band over the ring to make sure the ring stays securely on my finger. These are actually 10 year anniversary rings, but I've started wearing them in place of my wedding rings.

dscf2331.jpg

dscf2335.jpg

Your ring is gorgeous! I agree with the above posters that a simple band would be lovely.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Hi kappy, I loved that engraved band DS posted, & now I learn it is yours! Would you mind sharing who made it? It is beautiful! :love: :love:

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock
DorotheaBrooke|1464217199|4036289 said:
This may not be helpful, since my AVC ring is so different from yours. I wear an 18k rose gold Tiffany band (Paloma Picasso Olive Leaf) with my AVC ring, a 14k rose gold bezel made by Maytal Hannah. I like how the leaf design on the band compliments the petal basket on the ring. I wear the band over the ring to make sure the ring stays securely on my finger. These are actually 10 year anniversary rings, but I've started wearing them in place of my wedding rings.

dscf2331.jpg

dscf2335.jpg

Your ring is gorgeous! I agree with the above posters that a simple band would be lovely.

Dortheabrooke - Off topic, but I just wanted to tell you how much I love your ring! I ran into your SMTB thread a bit back and it inspired me to start looking at AVCs and bezels!!!

Sorry 2ndchance to go off topic! Your AVC is beautiful!

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
tweeter8177|1464291553|4036585 said:
Dortheabrooke - Off topic, but I just wanted to tell you how much I love your ring! I ran into your SMTB thread a bit back and it inspired me to start looking at AVCs and bezels!!!

Sorry 2ndchance to go off topic! Your AVC is beautiful!

Thank you. And you Steven Kirsch ring is gorgeous!!

2ndchance

Rough_Rock
Hi! Just an update, I ended up trying many different styles and liked the simplest band possible. I didn't want to take away anything from my ring so I ended up purchasing a 1mm white gold band. I love it :)

img_14427.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results