shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your 22k -24k jewellery!

AllAboardTheBlingTrain

Brilliant_Rock
Some of the small embedded diamonds are pastel colours. This has me pretty much convinced the ring was hand made in India.

PS Homer is no relation! :mrgreen2:

I see that there’s an inscription on the side, could you post a clearer pic of that? From a cursory look it doesn’t look like most Indian scripts to me but it’s not clear enough for a definitive conclusion!

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, for the pictures, @etudes. I don't know that I've ever seen another ring like it. How cool!

dhimer

Shiny_Rock
I absolutely love the colour on this one. The jeweller I’ll be buying from gas a slightly different shade to his 22k, although not by much but this is the shade I love the most. Homer Simpson got nothing on this shade right here!

The jeweller I’ll be working with has great prices on his pieces and only carries 22-24k. I’ve been noticing that Chinese 22-24k gold seems to have a slightly richer yellow tone than the pieces I’ve seen from India. At least based on pictures that I’ve seen.

Does your jeweler have a website or take online orders ? I’m looking for some 24k pieces and having a hard time finding a reputable place. Thank you

etudes

Rough_Rock
Thanks, for the pictures, @etudes. I don't know that I've ever seen another ring like it. How cool!

It's stamped with I believe the goldsmith's mark, because it's not my grandparents' initials (probably chinese/southeast asian jeweler)

24kring3.jpg

Last edited:

MasterMkombo

Shiny_Rock
Does your jeweler have a website or take online orders ? I’m looking for some 24k pieces and having a hard time finding a reputable place. Thank you

No website as far as I know, but you never know what they could do for you. Might still be worth a shot.

Here’s a link:
iShop Jewellery - Owned by New Shadi Jewellers

585 Middlefield Rd unit 15, Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y5
(416) 335-1040 https://g.co/kgs/zijDXe

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    A Diva Got Her Diamond: Kristen Chenoweth is Engaged!
    A Diva Got Her Diamond: Kristen Chenoweth is Engaged! - 12/03
    December Birthstones 2021 - Zircon, Turquoise, and Tanzanite
    December Birthstones 2021 - Zircon, Turquoise, and Tanzanite - 12/01
    "Not so Fast!" says Mother Nature
    "Not so Fast!" says Mother Nature - 11/29