shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me the handbags

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh @Tekate, I love it! That is my favorite LV bag. I almost bought the same bag two years ago. It’s the Pallas, right.

I’m sorry Tekate. I got so excited about your new bag I forgot to wish you a Happy Birthday.

Last edited:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So we haven’t met any potty training goals or anything, but it was on sale! Ordered on Christmas Day & delivered today :love:
537859D4-F310-4DD3-BBFC-991028F11FA4.jpeg
(Please ignore the glitter on my couch, my daughter seems to leave a trail wherever she goes!;)2)

@jbake this looks like the perfect bag if you have toddlers. They are always putting things in your bag, not to mention all the things you normally carry to keep them entertained. It’s such a pretty bag.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@jbake that is beautiful! Love the color and everything about it!

@laurenk I see why it is your dream bag! Sorry about your car. I hope your insurance is (otherwise) helpful.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday Tekate!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am traveling and don't have it with me but here is a pic. I got the Strathberry midi tote in bottle green in the fall. It's a great size and I love it except the strap is too long. I plan to take it to a cobbler to shorten it soon. Uyi1VLohTzK0N1rXDwRE_The-Strathberry-Midi-Tote-Bottle-Green_Hero_700x550_crop_center@2x.jpg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got my first LV for my anniversary this year. It is the pochette metis in the black leather and I love it! I haven’t quit using it since the first of July!

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
I am traveling and don't have it with me but here is a pic. I got the Strathberry midi tote in bottle green in the fall. It's a great size and I love it except the strap is too long. I plan to take it to a cobbler to shorten it soon. Uyi1VLohTzK0N1rXDwRE_The-Strathberry-Midi-Tote-Bottle-Green_Hero_700x550_crop_center@2x.jpg

That is so pretty! :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are a few in my closet.
The two LV bags were a gift from a dear friend, vintage 1980s. The purse is "Trocadero".
The purse came with the monogrammed dust cover.
IMG_20181106_142716693.jpg
The bigger black one is Mark Cross, a thrift store find.
The smaller one is my fav, the stingray.
Something about that texture is magic!
IMG_20181106_142914753.jpg
IMG_20181106_143404120.jpg
OMG! A vintage Trocadero!!! My mom’s second LV, after her speedy 25. GREAT BAG. :appl: Love that you kept it in such great shape.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
8D3F9D18-128C-4045-8348-B1E68FCEEDDA.jpeg
My dream bag which I purchased in August this year is the Louis Vuitton neverfull mm in Damier Ebene with rose ballerine lining. It commemorated twelve months of separation and being a single mother to my three kids! Sadly my vehicle was stolen a week before Christmas and my handbag was inside! Insurance won’t cover the handbag and I’m devastated. Car is yet to be recovered but I’m more worried about my bag. I’ll be saving up to replace it - as it’s still my dream bag!
I’m so sorry @laurenk I’m sure you’ll be able to replace it soon.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG! A vintage Trocadero!!! My mom’s second LV, after her speedy 25. GREAT BAG. :appl: Love that you kept it in such great shape.
It was practically brand new when I got it.
The elderly lady who gave it to me had a Speedy, and I always complimented her on it.
One day she said to me "After my sister passed away, we found that she had a closet full of Louis Vuitton luggage. There was a purse, too, but it's too big for me. I'm going to give it to you."
I said "Oh no, I cant accept that!" The next time I saw her, she handed it to me and insisted I take it. The smaller bag was inside!

Last edited:

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had to pull this one out last week. "Bubbles and Pink" wine tasting event. Nothing fancy, but it is definitely pink! I almost won the "pink costume" prize. Came in 2nd. IMG_20190128_111857281.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
988614.jpg.png

I accidently walked into Furla and b
ought this yesterday to celebrate my 3 year old daughter not having to wear nappies in the daytime any more, so no more nappy bag. Any excuse :mrgreen2: I just love the colour!​

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
988614.jpg.png

I accidently walked into Furla and b
ought this yesterday to celebrate my 3 year old daughter not having to wear nappies in the daytime any more, so no more nappy bag. Any excuse :mrgreen2: I just love the colour!​

I love it! Fun way to celebrate a great milestone too.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is my recent purchase from the Coach semi annual sale. It is a limited edition #2 of only 12 made and a tribute to Elvis Presley from their 2017 collection. I love it.

20190129_130024[1].jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am not a purse person, in the sense that I need a bunch of purses for every reason and season. (though I don't begrudge those who are!) But, I am very picky about the purses I do carry. One winter, one summer. I don't like spending a lot of money on them, but in doing that, they wear out quickly and then I have to go through the whole process of trying to find one that meets all the criteria again for not much. Sooo, when this last winter one wore out, I decided to bite the dust and go for a nice leather purse that will hopefully last me a long time.

I ended up buying this one just recently. It was about four times what I would normally pay, and probably still a drop in the bucket to many of yours. :lol: But, I do like it. And it has a life time warranty against defects, so there's that. We will see how it goes. It's a Patricia Nash, which meant absolutely nothing to me. And may mean nothing in general lol
20190131_065056.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
xluis2.jpg

My new LV for my birthday 12/15. :)

Gorgeous! Hope you are wearing and enjoying this beautiful classic @Tekate. :love: What a wonderful birthday gift. :appl:

(the very first gift my dh then boyfriend ever gave me was a pocketbook...lol at that time I thought that is the strangest gift ever for a boy to give a girl but I have since changed my thinking and wouldn't you know it over 20 years later I still love and use that pocketbook Greg gave me!).

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Falling in love with LV all over again.
E6A2C95A-9169-438B-94ED-1C2EEC2E7F37.jpeg 2E78D3F9-B134-470D-992D-EC2FBDE6A4A4.jpeg

LOVE LOVE LOVE.:kiss2: Especially that colorful one with the sweet sweet pig on it. OMG that is right up my alley.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So we haven’t met any potty training goals or anything, but it was on sale! Ordered on Christmas Day & delivered today :love:
537859D4-F310-4DD3-BBFC-991028F11FA4.jpeg
(Please ignore the glitter on my couch, my daughter seems to leave a trail wherever she goes!;)2)

Wow I love this. Gorgeous. A real grown up bag. :love:

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
Wow I love this. Gorgeous. A real grown up bag. :love:

Thank you! I’m still in love with this bag :love:
And I’m happy to report my son is definitely getting the hang of potty training! :dance: So instead of diapers, it’s been carrying extra pants & underpants :lol-2: (so far we haven’t needed them, thank goodness!)

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
5104C809-7E98-4D37-9689-A716C7D55352.jpeg
I only have one bag. I used to have 3 Mulberry bags and a few from Louis Vuitton. I never used them. They just sat in their dust bags. I decided to buy one bag that I absolutely love and sell the rest. Here is my LV Pochette Metis. It’s the perfect size for every day and evening.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am loving my pochette metis, and would be tempted to buy a couple more LV’s (I especially love the Pallas, like @Tekate owns),but have read quite a bit about quality issues of late. I recently switched to a old dooney bag that is larger than my pochette. If I find a bag I like, I tend to buy more than one. I have four (used to have 5 but gifted one to my daughter) Rebecca Minkoff Cupid satchels, and two of the heavy leather dooney. I am definitely a handbag girl.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I need help deciding what bag to buy to supplement my daily slouchy bag.
C2A94046-F229-4852-A663-0ECC1126FF0B.jpeg
This saddle-style bag from an Australian company, Status Anxiety, has caught my eye but I can’t decide what colour to get. It’s relaunching this coming week after having been sold out once already so I can’t check it out in person. My daily bag is black and I’m leaning towards black for this as well.. but I do think this blush pink is super pretty too. Any opinions from you knowledgeable purse aficionados?
C22F0753-A943-43B2-9557-91754BE817E4.jpeg 715761C1-2C99-49C1-A499-EC2A26055EA5.jpeg

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I need help deciding what bag to buy to supplement my daily slouchy bag.
C2A94046-F229-4852-A663-0ECC1126FF0B.jpeg
This saddle-style bag from an Australian company, Status Anxiety, has caught my eye but I can’t decide what colour to get. It’s relaunching this coming week after having been sold out once already so I can’t check it out in person. My daily bag is black and I’m leaning towards black for this as well.. but I do think this blush pink is super pretty too. Any opinions from you knowledgeable purse aficionados?
C22F0753-A943-43B2-9557-91754BE817E4.jpeg 715761C1-2C99-49C1-A499-EC2A26055EA5.jpeg

Tough call! Both are beautiful. The black is classic and would go well with pretty much anything. It would probably stay cleaner looking. That pink is lovely though. Would be beautiful through spring and summer.

What would you be most likely to carry?

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tough call! Both are beautiful. The black is classic and would go well with pretty much anything. It would probably stay cleaner looking. That pink is lovely though. Would be beautiful through spring and summer.

What would you be most likely to carry?
If I’m completely honest with myself, black :roll2: because I’m just so predictably boring and wear a lot of black. As much as I totally and desperately wish it were otherwise. I was thinking that pink might be a good change and make for a proper alternative bag though. But I don’t know how difficult it is to keep clean..

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I’m completely honest with myself, black :roll2: because I’m just so predictably boring and wear a lot of black. As much as I totally and desperately wish it were otherwise. I was thinking that pink might be a good change and make for a proper alternative bag though. But I don’t know how difficult it is to keep clean..

I haven't really carried light bags much so hoping someone else chimes in here. I've been expanding what bags I have by bidding on bags in a charity auction that benefits animal rescue. I get many for $5-20 each so I can see what size/color/style I actually carry rather than buying $$$ bags that I don't actually use.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results