shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me the handbags

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
FC955FB2-5D13-4151-B0A1-A661A7534B64.jpeg
Henri Bendel in basic black. The tote is big enough for my stuff plus a few diapers & wipes for my youngest, & books for my oldest. The satchel is starting to lose its shape because I prefer to carry it, but it’s not actually big enough for my current lifestyle.
The striped wallets are my favorite. They’re actually white & a very dark brown, but I don’t think they clash with the bags.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love them! I’ve been lusting after a Mulberry for well over a year now. My kids are still young enough I end up stuffing their junk in with mine, so I’ve held off. I can’t wait for the day I don’t have to have a bag that doubles as a diaper bag!

Must be time to treat yourself soon :Up_to_something: I have a vast collection & whilst they will last you your lifetime, i’m quite embarrassed to say that a couple of mine are in a right state. I have a really old Helier tote that I bought about 20 years ago, in cream. CREAM. What was I actually thinking??! Needless to say it’s pretty grotty & all the leather cleaner in the world won’t help. I also have a Somerset crossbody in tan, which has biro marks on. I mean, how reckless?! I’m quite cross about that one.

I discovered crossbody Mulberry’s when my girls were little, as it meant I had free hands for prams or hand holding, and i’ve stuck with them ever since. I had a large Storksack bag that I either slung over as a cross body, or clipped onto the pram handle for all their cr@p. It was a pricey investment for carrying kiddie stuff in, but it looked as good as new when I sold it 4 years later when they were out of nappies. I actually got 3/4 of what I paid for it back!

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
Must be time to treat yourself soon :Up_to_something: I have a vast collection & whilst they will last you your lifetime, i’m quite embarrassed to say that a couple of mine are in a right state. I have a really old Helier tote that I bought about 20 years ago, in cream. CREAM. What was I actually thinking??! Needless to say it’s pretty grotty & all the leather cleaner in the world won’t help. I also have a Somerset crossbody in tan, which has biro marks on. I mean, how reckless?! I’m quite cross about that one.

I discovered crossbody Mulberry’s when my girls were little, as it meant I had free hands for prams or hand holding, and i’ve stuck with them ever since. I had a large Storksack bag that I either slung over as a cross body, or clipped onto the pram handle for all their cr@p. It was a pricey investment for carrying kiddie stuff in, but it looked as good as new when I sold it 4 years later when they were out of nappies. I actually got 3/4 of what I paid for it back!

White/cream colored handbags used to be my favorite! So beautiful, but so many things transfer :(2

I like the way you think! It would be such a great "finally done with diapers" present. Or to celebrate a taste of freedom when my son starts preschool next fall.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
White/cream colored handbags used to be my favorite! So beautiful, but so many things transfer :(2

I like the way you think! It would be such a great "finally done with diapers" present. Or to celebrate a taste of freedom when my son starts preschool next fall.

Finally done with nappies is DEFINITELY a treat time. It’s beautiful but exhausting having very young children. My two are only 19 months apart, so whilst they are the best of friends & always together, i had a tough three years, which was intensified by the fact my husband is abroad with work often. I wish i’d rewarded myself with something when the nappies were finally gone. Buy yourself a bag!!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Repurposed this one to be my tool bag. Has all of the basics I need to troubleshoot electrical issues, build computers, and do minor repairs. Screwdrivers, ratchet set, electric test kit, hammer, wire tape, and other small tools I have found handy. Still in great shape despite massive abuse! IMG_20181108_122027.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Repurposed this one to be my tool bag. Has all of the basics I need to troubleshoot electrical issues, build computers, and do minor repairs. Screwdrivers, ratchet set, electric test kit, hammer, wire tape, and other small tools I have found handy. Still in great shape despite massive abuse! IMG_20181108_122027.jpg

If I needed a tool bag, it would be the same as yours. What a brilliant idea - you must be the most classy computer troubleshooter around!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I needed a tool bag, it would be the same as yours. What a brilliant idea - you must be the most classy computer troubleshooter around!

It really comes in handy! DH has instructions to keep his hands off. He has all of the same tools scattered through the house/garage. Not my fault he can't find them! (Even better, he sees me just grab a tool and get something done while he is still looking for his so he has started organizing!)

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
Finally done with nappies is DEFINITELY a treat time. It’s beautiful but exhausting having very young children. My two are only 19 months apart, so whilst they are the best of friends & always together, i had a tough three years, which was intensified by the fact my husband is abroad with work often. I wish i’d rewarded myself with something when the nappies were finally gone. Buy yourself a bag!!

That would be quite the challenge! Being done with diapers can be a reward in itself. But a celebration bag wouldn’t hurt! =)2

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t usually have a purse since my daily carry is: my phone (with room for my credit cards and $20) and keys. So they usually go into a pocket and I call it a day.

In summer though if I’m wearing a dress with no pockets I’ll wear this Chanel purse my aunt gifted me. It’s nice and small which I like! Sort of stiff though. And way shinier than I would have chosen lol

526DAEDE-CF7F-4A88-A2CB-4C1C8E3581A6.jpeg

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

You’re going to think I’m nuts but try 409 on your cream bag. I wouldn’t do it all the time but I have used it on cream bags and it works wonders. Use a paper towel and you’ll see all the dirt you get off. You let it dry thoroughly and then apply your leather conditioner on..

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You’re going to think I’m nuts but try 409 on your cream bag. I wouldn’t do it all the time but I have used it on cream bags and it works wonders. Use a paper towel and you’ll see all the dirt you get off. You let it dry thoroughly and then apply your leather conditioner on..

Thankful for the tip! But I have to ask what 409 is? I’m in the UK & this isn’t a product i’ve heard of?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thankful for the tip! But I have to ask what 409 is? I’m in the UK & this isn’t a product i’ve heard of?
It’s a basic cleaner to get woodwork, counters, pretty much anything clean. I use it to get marks off the wall, etc. You can buy it on Amazon if you can’t buy it where you live. It’s not made for handbags but I have used it many times on mine.
B5C855C1-6CCE-4E44-AAC5-66FC9946FF38.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

It’s a basic cleaner to get woodwork, counters, pretty much anything clean. I use it to get marks off the wall, etc. You can buy it on Amazon if you can’t buy it where you live. It’s not made for handbags but I have used it many times on mine.
B5C855C1-6CCE-4E44-AAC5-66FC9946FF38.jpeg

Haha @Mamabean I was about to ask the same...for a moment I thought you meant WD 40...that is wonderful stuff and it does so much I wouldn't be surprised if it couldn't help here too.:P2

Good luck @Alex T, I hope it works!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha @Mamabean I was about to ask the same...for a moment I thought you meant WD 40...that is wonderful stuff and it does so much I wouldn't be surprised if it couldn't help here too.:P2

Good luck @Alex T, I hope it works!
:lol-2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hahaha it's true...look at what WD 40 can do...

https://www.rd.com/home/cleaning-organizing/13-amazing-uses-for-wd-40/

It's really awesome stuff.:appl:

Trying to copy and paste for those of you who don't like clicking...had to remove all the images...let's see if this works.

CLEANING & ORGANIZING

46 Amazing Uses for WD-40

WD-40 has far more uses than just on squeaky hinges. Find out the amazing ways this garage staple can make your life easier.
Separate stuck glassware
Clean drinking glasses stacked on a black table in a cafe.

What can you do when you reach for a drinking glass and get two locked together, one stuck tightly inside the other? You don’t want to risk breaking one or both by trying to pull them apart. Stuck glasses will separate with ease if you squirt some WD-40 on them, wait a few seconds for it to work its way between the glasses, and then gently pull the glasses apart. Remember to wash the glasses thoroughly before you use them.

Get off that stuck ring

When pulling and tugging can’t get that ring off your finger, reach for the WD-40. One of the best WD-40 uses, a short burst will get the ring to slide right off. Remember to wash your hands after spraying them with WD-40.

Exterminate roaches and repel insects

Don’t let cockroaches, insects, or spiders get the upper hand in your home, try one of these WD-40 uses instead. Keep a can of WD-40 handy, and when you see a roach, spray a small amount directly on it for an instant kill. To keep insects and spiders out of your home, spray WD-40 on windowsills and frames, screens, and door frames. Be careful not to inhale the fumes when you spray and do not do this at all if you have babies or small children at home. Or, try one of these no-chemical ways to get rid of pests in your home.

Remove chewing gum from hair

It’s one of an adult’s worst nightmares: chewing gum tangled in a child’s hair. You don’t have to panic or run for the scissors, as this is one of the lesser-known WD-40 uses. Simply spray the gummed-up hair with WD-40, and the gum will comb out with ease. Make sure you are in a well-ventilated area when you spray and take care to avoid contact with the child’s eyes.

Remove tough scuff marks

Those tough black scuff marks on your kitchen floor won’t be so tough anymore if you spray them with WD-40. Use WD-40 to help remove tar and scuff marks on all your hard-surfaced floors. It won’t harm the surface, and you won’t have to scrub nearly as much. Remember to open the windows if you are cleaning a lot of marks. Here are some other cleaning hacks from professional cleaners.

Wipe away tea stains

To remove tea stains from countertops, spray a little WD-40 on a sponge or damp cloth and wipe the stain away.

Clean toilet bowls

We bet you never thought of one of these WD-40 uses: you don’t need a bald genie or a specialized product to clean ugly gunk and lime stains from your toilet bowl. Use WD-40 instead: Spray it into the bowl for a couple of seconds and swish with a nylon toilet brush. The solvents in the WD-40 will help dissolve the gunk and lime. Be sure to check out the ways you might be cleaning your bathroom wrong.

Winterproof boots and shoes

Here’s one of the great WD-40 uses you might not have thought of. Waterproof your winter boots and shoes by giving them a coat of WD-40. It’ll act as a barrier so water can’t penetrate the material. Also use WD-40 to remove ugly salt stains from boots and shoes during the winter months. Just spray WD-40 onto the stains and wipe with a clean rag. Your boots and shoes will look almost as good as new.

Clean and restore license plate

To help restore a license plate that is beginning to rust, spray it with WD-40 and wipe with a clean rag. This will remove light surface rust and will also help prevent more rust from forming. It’s an easy way to clean up lightly rusted plates and it won’t leave a greasy feel.

Prevent snow buildup on windows

Does the weather forecast predict a big winter snowstorm? You can’t stop the snow from falling, but you can prevent it from building up on your house’s windows with these genius WD-40 uses. Just spray WD-40 over the outside of your windows before the snow starts and the snow won’t stick.

Keep wasps from building nests

Don’t let yellow jackets and other wasps ruin your spring and summer fun. Their favorite place to build nests is under eaves. So next spring mist some WD-40 under all the eaves of your house. It will block the wasps from building their nests there.

Remove doggie-doo

Uh-oh, now you’ve stepped in it! Few things in life are more unpleasant than cleaning doggie-doo from the bottom of a sneaker, but the task will be a lot easier if you have a can of WD-40 handy. Spray some on the affected sole and use an old toothbrush to clean the crevices. Rinse with cold water and the sneakers will be ready to hit the pavement again. Now, don’t forget to watch where you step! Don’t miss these clever hacks for cleaning every type of shoe in your closet.

Tone down polyurethane shine

A new coat of polyurethane can sometimes make a wood floor look a little too shiny. To tone down the shine and cut the glare, spray some WD-40 onto a soft cloth and wipe up the floor with it. Find out about these simple housecleaning tricks you’ll wish you knew sooner.

Remove strong glue

You didn’t wear protective gloves when using that super-strong glue and now some of it is super-stuck to your fingers! Don’t panic, because that’s where these WD-40 uses come in. Just reach for the WD-40, spray some directly on the sticky fingers, and rub your hands together until your fingers are no longer sticky. Use WD-40 to remove the glue from other unwanted surfaces as well.

Loosen zippers

Stubborn zippers on jackets, pants, backpacks, and sleeping bags will become compliant again after you spray them with WD-40. Just spray it on and pull the zipper up and down a few times to distribute the lubricant evenly over all the teeth. If you want to avoid getting the WD-40 on the fabric, spray it on a plastic lid; then pick it up and apply it with an artist’s brush.

Clean and lubricate guitar strings

To clean, lubricate, and prevent corrosion on guitar strings, apply a small amount of WD-40 after each playing. Spray the WD-40 on a rag and wipe the rag over the strings rather than spraying directly on the strings-you don’t want WD-40 to build up on the guitar neck or body.

Keep wooden tool handles splinter free

No tools can last forever, but you can prolong the life of your wood-handled tools by preventing splintering. To keep wooden handles from splintering, rub a generous amount of WD-40 into the wood. It will shield the wood from moisture and other corrosive elements and keep it smooth and splinter-free for the life of the tool.

Break in a new baseball glove

Another one of the great WD-40 uses you haven’t thought of yet? Use WD-40 instead of neat’s-foot oil to break in a new baseball glove. Spray the glove with WD-40, put a baseball in the palm, and fold it sideways. Take a rubber band or belt and tie it around the folded glove. The WD-40 will help soften the leather and help it form around the baseball. Keep the glove tied up overnight, and then wear it for a while so it will begin to fit the shape of your hand.

Remove stuck prostheses

If you wear a prosthetic device, you know how difficult it can be to remove at times, especially when no one is around to help. Next time you get stuck with a stuck prosthesis, spray some WD-40 at the junction where it attaches. The chemical solvents and lubricants in WD-40 will help make it easier to remove.

Clean dried glue

Clean dried glue from virtually any hard surface with ease: Simply spray WD-40 onto the spot, wait at least 30 seconds, and wipe clean with a damp cloth. Here are 38 things your housecleaner wishes you knew.

Degrease your hands

When you’re done working on the car and your hands are greasy and blackened with grime, use WD-40 to help get them clean. Spray a small amount of WD-40 into your hands and rub them together for a few seconds, then wipe with a paper towel and wash with soap and water. The grease and grime will wash right off.

Remove decals

You don’t need a chisel or even a razor blade to remove old decals, bumper stickers, or cellophane tape. Just spray them with WD-40, wait about 30 seconds, and wipe them away.

Remove stickers from glass

What were the manufacturers thinking when they put that sticker on the glass? Don’t they know how hard it is to get off? We’re thankful this is one of the great WD-40 uses. When soap and water doesn’t work and you don’t want to ruin a fingernail or risk scratching delicate glass with a blade, try a little WD-40. Spray it on the sticker and glass, wait a few minutes, and then use a no-scratch spatula or acrylic scraper to scrape the sticker off. The solvents in WD-40 cause the adhesive to lose its stickiness.

Clean carpet stains

Don’t let ink or other stains ruin your fine carpet. Spray the stain with WD-40, wait a minute or two, and then use your regular carpet cleaner or gently cleanse with a sponge and warm, soapy water. Continue until the stain is completely gone. Try one of these brilliant cleaning shortcuts lazy people will appreciate, too.

Get tomato stains off clothes

That homegrown tomato looked so inviting you couldn’t resist. Now your shirt or blouse has a big, hard-to-remove tomato stain! To remove stains from fresh tomatoes or tomato sauce, spray some WD-40 directly on the spot, wait a couple of minutes, and wash as usual.

Clean your fridge

When soap and water can’t get rid of old bits of food stuck in and around your refrigerator, it’s time to reach for the WD-40. After clearing all foodstuffs from the areas to be treated, spray a small amount of WD-40 on each resistant spot. Then wipe them away with a rag or sponge. Make sure you wash off all the WD-40 before returning food to the fridge.

Condition leather furniture

Another one of the little-known WD-40 uses you probably haven’t tried is to keep your favorite leather recliner and other leather furniture in tip-top shape by softening and preserving it with WD-40. Just spray it on and buff with a soft cloth. The combination of ingredients in WD-40 will clean, penetrate, lubricate, and protect the leather.

Pretreat blood and other stains

Oh no! Your kid fell down and cut himself while playing, and there’s blood all over his brand-new shirt. After you tend to the wound, give some first aid to the shirt too. Pretreat the bloodstains with WD-40—yes, really! Who knew this was one of the WD-40 uses you could try. Spray some directly on the stains, wait a couple of minutes, and then launder as usual. The WD-40 will help lift the stain so that it will come out easily in the wash. Try to get to the stain while it is still fresh, because once it sets, it will be harder to get rid of. Use WD-40 to pretreat other stubborn stains on clothing, such as lipstick, dirt, grease, and ink stains. Now, make sure you don’t make these laundry mistakes either.

Remove marker and crayon marks

Did the kids use your wall as if it was a big coloring book? Not to worry! Simply spray some WD-40 onto the marks and wipe with a clean rag. WD-40 will not damage the paint or most wallpaper (test fabric or other fancy wall coverings first). It will also remove marker and crayon marks from furniture and appliances.

Remove old wax from skis and snowboards

To remove old wax and dirt from skis and snowboards, spray the base sparingly with WD-40 before scraping with an acrylic scraper. Use a brass brush to further clean the base and remove any oxidized base material.

Protect your boat from corrosion

This is one of the better WD-40 uses you didn’t know. To protect your boat’s outer finish from salt water and corrosion, spray WD-40 on the stern immediately after each use. The short time it takes will save you from having to replace parts, and it will keep your boat looking like it did on the day you bought it for a long time to come.

Remove barnacles on boats

Removing barnacles from the bottom of a boat is a difficult and odious task but you can make it easier and less unpleasant with the help of some WD-40. Spray the area generously with WD-40, wait a few seconds, and then use a putty knife to scrape off the barnacles. Spray any remnants with WD-40 and scrape again. If necessary, use sandpaper to get rid of all of the remnants and corrosive glue still left by the barnacles.

Spray on fishing lures

Salmon fishermen in the Pacific Northwest spray their lures with WD-40 because it attracts fish and disguises the human odor that can scare them off and keep them from biting. You can increase the catch on your next fishing trip by bringing a can of WD-40 along with you and spraying it on your lures or live bait before you cast. But first check local regulations to make sure the use of chemical-laced lures and bait is legal in your state.

Untangle fishing lines

To loosen a tangled fishing line, spray it with WD-40 and use a pin to undo any small knots. Also use WD-40 to extend the life of curled (but not too old) fishing lines. Just take out the first 10 to 20 feet of line and spray it with WD-40 the night before each trip.

Clean and protect golf clubs

Who knew this was one of the WD-40 uses you could try? Whether you’re a duffer or a pro, you can protect and clean your clubs by spraying them with WD-40 after each use. Also use WD-40 to help loosen stuck-on spikes.

Keep dead bugs off car grille

It’s bad enough that your car grille and hood have to get splattered with bugs every time you drive down the interstate, but do they have to be so darn tough to scrape off? The answer is no. Just spray some WD-40 on the grille and hood before going for a drive and most of the critters will slide right off. The few bugs that are left will be easy to wipe off later without damaging your car’s finish. These 74 car maintenance tips will extend the life of your car.

Remove stuck spark plugs

To save time replacing spark plugs, do it the NASCAR way. NASCAR mechanics spray WD-40 on stuck plugs so they can remove them quickly and easily. Perhaps that’s one reason why WD-40 has been designated as NASCAR’s “official multi-purpose problem-solver.”

Coat a truck bed

For easy removal of a truck-bed liner, spray the truck bed with WD-40 before you install the liner. When it comes time to remove it, the liner will slide right out.

Remove “paint rub” from another car

You return to your parked car to find that while you were gone, another vehicle got a bit too close for comfort. Luckily there’s no dent, but now your car has a blotch of “paint rub” from the other car on it. To remove paint-rub stains on your car and restore its original finish, spray the affected area with WD-40, wait a few seconds, and wipe with a clean rag. Be sure you’re not wasting money on your car with these maintenance tasks.

Revive spark plugs

Can’t get your car to start on a rainy or humid day? To get your engine purring, just spray some WD-40 on the spark-plug wires before you try starting it up again. One of the WD-40 uses is that it displaces water and keeps moisture away from the plugs.

Clean oil spots from driveway

Did a leaky oil pan leave a big ugly spot in the middle of your concrete driveway? To get rid of an unsightly oil spot, just spray it with a generous amount of WD-40 and then hose it down with water.

Rejuvenate the barbecue grill
grill

To make a worn old barbecue grill look like new again, spray it liberally with WD-40, wait a few seconds, and scrub with a wire brush. Remember to use WD-40 only on a grill that is not in use and has cooled off.

Renew faded plastic furniture

Bring color and shine back to faded plastic patio furniture. Simply spray WD-40 directly on the surface and wipe with a clean, dry cloth. You’ll be surprised at the results.

Keep shovel or chute snow free

Here is a simple tip to make shoveling snow quicker and less strenuous by keeping the snow from sticking to your shovel and weighing it down. Spray a thin layer of WD-40 on the shovel blade, and the snow will slide right off. If you have a snow thrower, spray WD-40 on the inside of the chute so snow won’t stick and clog the chute.

Remove cat’s paw marks

Your cat may seem like a member of the family most of the time, but that isn’t what you are thinking about when you have to clean a slew of paw marks off patio furniture or the hood of your car. To remove the paw marks, spray some WD-40 on them and wipe with a clean rag.

Kill thistle plants

Don’t let pesky prickly weeds like bull and Russian thistle ruin your yard or garden. Just spray some WD-40 on them and they’ll wither and die. Next, don’t miss these extraordinary uses for household staples you already own.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hahaha it's true...look at what WD 40 can do...

https://www.rd.com/home/cleaning-organizing/13-amazing-uses-for-wd-40/

It's really awesome stuff.:appl:

Trying to copy and paste for those of you who don't like clicking...had to remove all the images...let's see if this works.
Omg..I never knew that it worked for all those things! I was a little startled at the pics of bugs and did scream twice but I’m fine now! :lol: I need to use it for my car. It’s white and I travel back and forth from Pa to MD often..The dead bugs are gross and so hard to get off! I’m going to try this!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg..I never knew that it worked for all those things! I was a little startled at the pics of bugs and did scream twice but I’m fine now! :lol: I need to use it for my car. It’s white and I travel back and forth from Pa to MD often..The dead bugs are gross and so hard to get off! I’m going to try this!

Haha sorry I should have warned you about the graphic photos. Truth be told as soon as I saw those I diverted my eyes automatically and forgot to warn you. So sorry!
But WD 40 rocks doesn’t it. :appl:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I added it to my list today..First through the car wash! They can knock off as many bugs as possible! :sick:

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bag of today. I love the shape and colors of this one. Not sure if it is authentic or not. Fell in love with the size/shape/color while scrolling through an auction for animal rescue then saw the brand when I clicked to grow the image. (They said not sure if authentic or not. Donor said authentic but the rescue couldn't confirm.) Either way, I love it and the $$ went to save animals!
IMG_20181112_075153.jpg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
B916FE4D-F97D-4E9E-9565-3D57C5A56F81.jpeg
I have A LOT of bags but I use this one the most. It’s an OLD Dooney & Bourke crossbody bag. It still looks new. I also have an old bucket drawstring bag that’s also a Dooney and young girls always ask me where I got it. I tell them it’s older than them! :lol: I wear it in the fall because it’s a butterscotch color. I do have some really nice current bags but I keep pulling this one out because it’s hands free..

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy @Mamabean I use WD40 for almost EVERYTHING. My father was an engineer & I am definitely his daughter. Might give it a go on the knackered cream Mulberry!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@missy @Mamabean I use WD40 for almost EVERYTHING. My father was an engineer & I am definitely his daughter. Might give it a go on the knackered cream Mulberry!
I will try that as a last resort if I ever have a stain I can’t get out. I’m the stain remover queen. I love the challenge in laundry..It’s so weird! I had a Gucci tote that has that vinyl coating over cloth..not sure what it’s called..I went to a friend’s house and put my tote on the corner of her counter. Evidently there was a red onion skin there that I didn’t see..It seeped into the bag through that coating..If it was on the back of the tote I could have still worn it..but it was in the front...I didn’t have much in the bag so it slouched down and when I picked it up you could see it on the front! A big reddish purple stain. I couldn’t wear it like that so my daughter in law took it..lol..I’m so careful now where I put my purses!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
FC955FB2-5D13-4151-B0A1-A661A7534B64.jpeg
Henri Bendel in basic black. The tote is big enough for my stuff plus a few diapers & wipes for my youngest, & books for my oldest. The satchel is starting to lose its shape because I prefer to carry it, but it’s not actually big enough for my current lifestyle.
The striped wallets are my favorite. They’re actually white & a very dark brown, but I don’t think they clash with the bags.
I like them very much! :geek2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
So we haven’t met any potty training goals or anything, but it was on sale! Ordered on Christmas Day & delivered today :love:
537859D4-F310-4DD3-BBFC-991028F11FA4.jpeg
(Please ignore the glitter on my couch, my daughter seems to leave a trail wherever she goes!;)2)
Love it! That color is one of my favorites in handbags!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
8D3F9D18-128C-4045-8348-B1E68FCEEDDA.jpeg
My dream bag which I purchased in August this year is the Louis Vuitton neverfull mm in Damier Ebene with rose ballerine lining. It commemorated twelve months of separation and being a single mother to my three kids! Sadly my vehicle was stolen a week before Christmas and my handbag was inside! Insurance won’t cover the handbag and I’m devastated. Car is yet to be recovered but I’m more worried about my bag. I’ll be saving up to replace it - as it’s still my dream bag!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results