shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me the different ways you wear/stack your Solitaire!

nycspring

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone! :wavey: I've been enjoying the threads about stacking wedding rings, and would love to see more pictures of the way that you wear/stack your solitaire engagement rings (plain or pave). Do you stack it with multiple eternity bands or plain bands? With a thin or a thick eternity band? Or wear solo? One eternity on each side? Mix different metals?

Please show me the way you wear your solitaire! If you wear it in multiple different ways, please post the different ways you like to wear your solitaire engagement ring. I love how versatile they can be, and looking for some new ideas. Thanks!

nycspring

Shiny_Rock
Re: Show me the different ways you wear/stack your Solitaire

Here are a few ways that I wear my solitaire. Lately I've been wearing my solitaire with my eternity wedding band on weekdays, and wearing it with a plain band on weekends.

twist_stack.jpg

purple_2.jpg

wband_plain_vatche.jpg

HegemonyCricket

Shiny_Rock

Ooh, I love your stacks! Nothing I love more than a classic solitaire, too -- your rings are lovely. Can I ask what size your finger is? That 2 ct gives you some great coverage! I'll dig up some of my photos and post them later on this thread.

nycspring

Shiny_Rock

HegemonyCricket|1442247736|3927605 said:
Ooh, I love your stacks! Nothing I love more than a classic solitaire, too -- your rings are lovely. Can I ask what size your finger is? That 2 ct gives you some great coverage! I'll dig up some of my photos and post them later on this thread.

Thanks HegemonyCricket! My ring size is 4. Your rose gold solitaire is beautiful - I can't wait to see your pictures!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I wear a plain 14k band most of the time but if i want more bling, I stack one of my eternities with a spacer.

20150914_1.jpg

20150908_082134-1.jpg

20140314_2.jpg

nycspring

Shiny_Rock

baby monster|1442254157|3927656 said:
I wear a plain 14k band most of the time but if i want more bling, I stack one of my eternities with a spacer.

Babymonster, I always love seeing pictures of your gorgeous solitaire. Great stacks! :love:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

You both have gorgeous stacks! Love the variations with your beautiful erings! :love:

Hoping I can get eventually start posting more pics when I get a new phone. :wavey:

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'm a stacking nut. I tend to mix up which bands I wear with my solitaires. I also change up and sometimes mix the white metals with rose gold or yellow gold. I guess I like variety and having all different metal colors gives me an excuse to add to my collection!

img_2963__600x800_.jpg

_30103.jpg

_30104.jpg

img_9329.jpg

nycspring

Shiny_Rock

Rockinruby said:
You both have gorgeous stacks! Love the variations with your beautiful erings! :love:

Hoping I can get eventually start posting more pics when I get a new phone. :wavey:

Thanks Rockinruby! I hope you get that new phone SOON! :bigsmile:

Lookinagain said:
I'm a stacking nut. I tend to mix up which bands I wear with my solitaires. I also change up and sometimes mix the white metals with rose gold or yellow gold. I guess I like variety and having all different metal colors gives me an excuse to add to my collection!

Lookinagain, you are so lucky to own not just one but three (!) stunning solitaires! And that gorgeous gold! :love: I especially like the way you stack a thinner diamond band on top - that is on my stackers wish list. :naughty:

nycspring

Shiny_Rock

HegemonyCricket|1442515132|3928915 said:
Got my upgraded ring back from Grace today, so I'm posting a pic for you! SMTB thread is here: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/upgrade-time-2-00-ct-oec-ags-q-si1-from-jbg-in-bgd-tapered.216076/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/upgrade-time-2-00-ct-oec-ags-q-si1-from-jbg-in-bgd-tapered.216076/[/URL]

:love: Thanks for posting your new beauty here!! It is gorgeous and I love the way you stacked it!! :appl:

Sundial

Ideal_Rock

This is my preferred way to stack although in the hotter summer months I usually only wear one of the wedding bands.

Brian Gavin 2mm solitaire
Brian Gavin 2mm plain band
Tiffany 3mm channel set band

img_9372.jpg

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I've been wearing my rings like this lately.

For Reference my CvB Dahlia in rose gold with two Tiifany Metros. One is yellow gold and the other is Rose gold.

_34497.jpg

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock

Here are a couple of different pics of how I stack my rings.

The first pic-
YG WF Danielle Jazz Band
Antique Platinum Engraved Band from 1916

The 2nd pic-
1.7mm Tiffany Bezet Band
My new pre-loved BGD Dream Band (11 * 5 pointers)- I just received this gorgeous band in the mail 2 days ago and I am in love with it! I snapped this pic after picking it up from my jeweler for resizing/appraisal purposes and now it goes away until Christmas Day. I can't wait to wear it all the time!

I will try to post more pics of the different ways that I stack. I generally wear my engagement ring with a plain band though.

_34525.jpg

_34526.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I just wanted to tell all of you that your rings are gorgeous, and it reinforces how much I love a classic solitaire because you can wear so many different bands! :love:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Everybody's rings and bands are fabulous. I like the different styles, types and looks we have here. :wavey:

nycspring

Shiny_Rock

Sundial, your Brian Gavin solitaire looks beautiful stacked with a plain band and a Tiffany diamond band! All three rings compliment each other so well and they are the perfect widths! :love:

Butterfly17, I was hoping you would post your gorgeous stack! I hope to eventually collect two thin eternities to stack just the way you have. :love: Is this the remade CvB solitaire or your original one? Either way, it is just stunning! The prongs are TDF. :appl:

Crystal24k, I LOVE your new Dream band!! How lucky that you found one pre-loved! I love the numerous stacking options you have with your gorgeous bands. And your solitaire looks so great paired with a plain band as well. Please do come back and share more stacks. :bigsmile:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I am LOVING this thread!!! The eye candy is delicious! :love: I love each and every set and hopefully we'll see more!

DS, can we see a few pics of your gorgeous rings? :halo:

nycspring

Shiny_Rock

junebug17 said:
I am LOVING this thread!!! The eye candy is delicious! :love: I love each and every set and hopefully we'll see more!

DS, can we see a few pics of your gorgeous rings? :halo:

+1! :naughty:

quaddio

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Another mixed metal - two completely unmatched rings (platinum antique solitaire, 18 karat yellow gold 'reclaimed' diamond wedding band. Shown with a 24 karat yellow gold necklace worn as bracelet.

mixedmetals01.jpg

mixedmetals04.jpg

nycspring

Shiny_Rock

quaddio, your solitaire is gorgeous and I love the mixed metal stack! :love:

nycspring

Shiny_Rock

Thanks for adding your thread, bigdiamondtinygal. I've posted your pictures here for easier ogling. :) I'm in love with every piece on your stack! :love: Might need to add a ruby and diamond eternity to my stack... :naughty:

_34596.jpg

_34597.jpg

nycspring

Shiny_Rock

I received my new pre-loved stacker yesterday (thin bead set Ritani eternity, at the bottom. Thank you Fortekitty!)- I love stacking. :D Would love to see more stacks on this thread!

new_stack.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gorgeous stacking everyone!

nycspring, I love your newest additions. Beautiful stackers. :love:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium

These are my most often go-to stackers and I change the configuration almost every day.
p1150354.jpg

img_0445.jpg
img_0804.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gorgeous stackers every one of them Jimmianne and they look oh so beautiful with the lovely and regal Queen Joy. She will always remain the star of the show and I love that she is not intimidated by all the gorgeous bands around her. :love:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy|1448548556|3954410 said:
Gorgeous stackers every one of them Jimmianne and they look oh so beautiful with the lovely and regal Queen Joy. She will always remain the star of the show and I love that she is not intimidated by all the gorgeous bands around her. :love:
Thank you, Missy. I have Joy in great part thanks to Bea's & your advice to take my time finding my "one".
Stacking rings are so much fun to change a look, I hope we see lots more photos here.

nycspring

Shiny_Rock

Thank you missy!! :)

Jimmianne, your stackers are so unique and beautiful! I especially like the stack with your big diamond, your ruby, and diamond bands. :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results