shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me the different ways you wear/stack your Solitaire!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope links are ok here. I'm not reccomending this specific one by this specific brand because I haven't personally tried it yet due to preferring overly loose rings these days. Just trying to show the style of what I mean for you :) If someday I am ever a size 6 again somehow then I probably will be trying these out xD

sizer

Thanks! I’ll check them out! I found these in my junk drawer..I must have purchased them a while ago..They fit great! They came in two sizes. I needed the smaller one. I had a little trouble getting it off because it’s still morning. My rings get looser as the day goes on so this looks like it will work great.
FB555BA1-7264-4FAD-B06C-E150F7BDBDDD.jpeg 5C542746-9E3B-421A-854B-4C4F39FBD175.jpeg

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! I’ll check them out! I found these in my junk drawer..I must have purchased them a while ago..They fit great! They came in two sizes. I needed the smaller one. I had a little trouble getting it off because it’s still morning. My rings get looser as the day goes on so this looks like it will work great.
FB555BA1-7264-4FAD-B06C-E150F7BDBDDD.jpeg 5C542746-9E3B-421A-854B-4C4F39FBD175.jpeg

Excellent! Hopefully those work for you. Even using the tiny ones those kind scratch me with their little ends. So I won't touch them with a 10 foot pole but I have pretty sensitive skin. Even a sizing seam bothers me if it isn't perfectly smoothed out so it makes sense. Hopefully yours work out! Free is better than spending money! :D

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Excellent! Hopefully those work for you. Even using the tiny ones those kind scratch me with their little ends. So I won't touch them with a 10 foot pole but I have pretty sensitive skin. Even a sizing seam bothers me if it isn't perfectly smoothed out so it makes sense. Hopefully yours work out! Free is better than spending money! :D

I decided I hate those things..I may eventually just bring it to a jeweler to have it resized. It just worries me because the ring isn’t insured by my insurance company while being resized it repaired. The jewelry stores don’t want to take that risk either. That’s one of the reasons I love David Klass. He will insure the ring under his insurance while being repaired or sized. For an expensive ring I pay him for the insured shipping..but he covers it when it’s in his shop.

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
I decided I hate those things..I may eventually just bring it to a jeweler to have it resized. It just worries me because the ring isn’t insured by my insurance company while being resized it repaired. The jewelry stores don’t want to take that risk either. That’s one of the reasons I love David Klass. He will insure the ring under his insurance while being repaired or sized. For an expensive ring I pay him for the insured shipping..but he covers it when it’s in his shop.

Oh no :( That sucks. I was hoping that wouldn't be your experience. Well hopefully you can send it off to David soon to get it nice and comfy for you soon :( I think you should have whoever you trust most resize it for sure.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh no :( That sucks. I was hoping that wouldn't be your experience. Well hopefully you can send it off to David soon to get it nice and comfy for you soon :( I think you should have whoever you trust most resize it for sure.

I have time to think about it. I don’t want to rush into doing anything now. I need to stew a bit more. :think:

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So now that I have a plain solitaire back I can wear it with a shared prong diamond band. Today I’m wearing my A Cut Above with both a Tiffany knife edge band as a spacer and a 7 Diamond Tiffany embrace shared prong band. I love that I have more options with a simple solitaire F093AE51-5917-4AC3-BDD4-BA3E1BE6120C.jpeg

islandgirl81

Rough_Rock
I mostly wear my Solasfera with a plain band but sometimes when I'm feeling blingy I wear my Whiteflash 5 stone with it.

PXL_20221121_194522014.jpg

PXL_20221121_194439265.MP.jpg

Lovely rings everyone! Love your stack, very elegant. Do you mind me asking what is the tcw of your 5stone and your solitaire? Thank you =)2

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely rings everyone! Love your stack, very elegant. Do you mind me asking what is the tcw of your 5stone and your solitaire? Thank you =)2

Thanks so much!

The Solasfera is a .83 stone and the individual stones in the 5 stone trellis are .25 each.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
A new Blue Nile Zac Posen band. On clearance, I think there was one more size 4. I thought it was a good stacker.

70301415926__A5E9148E-AE15-4E14-ACB6-0F607F222EE9.jpeg IMG_7343.jpeg

islandgirl81

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much!

The Solasfera is a .83 stone and the individual stones in the 5 stone trellis are .25 each.

Oh, Thank you! I love your stack so much!:kiss2:I have been eyeing a 5 or 7 stone ring to stack with my engagement & wedding ring but was worried it won't work with an under 1carat diamond. Thank you for the inspiration, might just do it then!

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, Thank you! I love your stack so much!:kiss2:I have been eyeing a 5 or 7 stone ring to stack with my engagement & wedding ring but was worried it won't work with an under 1carat diamond. Thank you for the inspiration, might just do it then!

Thank you for the kind words! :)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So now that I have a plain solitaire back I can wear it with a shared prong diamond band. Today I’m wearing my A Cut Above with both a Tiffany knife edge band as a spacer and a 7 Diamond Tiffany embrace shared prong band. I love that I have more options with a simple solitaire F093AE51-5917-4AC3-BDD4-BA3E1BE6120C.jpeg

So classic and perfect!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results