shape
carat
color
clarity

New Ruby Eternity

bigdiamondtinygal

Shiny_Rock
Here is the newest addition to my stack. It is a ruby and rose cut diamond eternity (approx 1 carat). I originally wanted rose cut rubies too but was talked out of it as many said they would look like cut glass. I am still adjusting to seeing color in my set instead of all white! But I think it is a really lovely addition to my stack. Here she is:

_2538.jpg

_2539.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
That is a gorgeous band!!! And I love the rest of your stack as well! Wow!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
What a wonderful color those rubies have - really, pigeon's blood all the way! I think it looks smashing with the rest of your set.

Owies Nana

Shiny_Rock
I love the contrast of the color with the milgrain in the setting. It's lovely! :love:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Gorgeous. Looks perfect on you!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is gorgeous - the pop of colour is beautiful!!! It really makes your set really stand out - you can appreciate each piece individually even better with the little bit of colour to help separate everything :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:love: that looks really stunning on your hand! I love the depth of that red and how it really does just go *POW* on your hand!! Fantastic! Is it a BevK? or IDJ? it looks amazing whoever made it!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
OMG that is amazing!!!!!!!!!! As yssie mentioned i love that it looks cohesive with your set but also makes each ring stand out more! Just gorgeous! yes please share where you had it made!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG - I LOVE it!!!

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
That looks great with your other bands! Yum! Love the little bit of color that pops out!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Drooling over all of them! I too want a ruby band like that. Love it!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love love love your ruby band! An excellent stacker!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So very pretty!! :love: I really love it, the contrast between those perfectly colored rubies and the diamonds is just gorgeous!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Not many vendors work with rose cuts, would you mind sharing who made yours?

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Loving this! Those rubies really pop!

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh I really like that!!! Looks great on you.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is a beautiful band!! :love: :love: I would also like to know who made it for you, I'm toying with the idea of a ruby band also.

Were you involved in selecting the rubies, what 'grade' are they? (or how do they qualify/qualify rubies?) They are very pretty! :appl: :appl:

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! It'd be great if you could share the specs - the mm size and apx carat weight? The proportions are perfect, and the milgrain is the perfect accent!

alisonia333

Shiny_Rock
It's gorgeous! I really love your stack, and the ruby band is a beautiful choice. I echo everyone else: who made it and more details about the rubies! Do you know the approximate size of the rubies and size of your finger for perspective? I know it's 1ctw, but I since diamonds and rubies have different weights for their size, I just wondered if you knew the mm size of the stones, and if not, how many stones are there total in the ring. Thanks, and again, it's just beautiful :appl:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Love this ring!!! It's perfect with your ering and band. Please share more info :))

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

lerouxt

Rough_Rock
Oh wow! Love the colour of the rubies :lickout: goes lovely with your engagement ring too

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results