shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me the Bling - the Laboratory Grown version!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So many beautiful finds!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
My new tennis necklace. 10.67 carats . Heart is G vs1 and all others G vvs. 15” I’m obsessed . The one photo is with my earth grown tennis bracelet . The necklace out sparkles it in person lol IMG_1685.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1683.jpeg
    IMG_1683.jpeg
    263.1 KB · Views: 95
  • 71192420545__064421A4-DFCD-4CC9-8E97-AD097FDDBEFF.jpeg
    71192420545__064421A4-DFCD-4CC9-8E97-AD097FDDBEFF.jpeg
    314.6 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_1679.jpeg
    IMG_1679.jpeg
    197.4 KB · Views: 143

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
My new tennis necklace. 10.67 carats . Heart is G vs1 and all others G vvs. 15” I’m obsessed . The one photo is with my earth grown tennis bracelet . The necklace out sparkles it in person lol IMG_1685.jpeg

I believe I remember you asking about making this necklace. That was so quick! It is absolutely beautiful and looks so lovely on you. It came out perfect! Enjoy!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Heaven on Earth that is beautiful! It looks beautiful on you too! Where on Earth did you get this?

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
I believe I remember you asking about making this necklace. That was so quick! It is absolutely beautiful and looks so lovely on you. It came out perfect! Enjoy!!

The bosses are in the diamond business . I had shown them the photo a month ago and they were making it behind my back. I found out through a “mole” and the only change I could make without them knowing i knew was 15” length. The mole originally said it was going to be 14 carats with 1.5 center heart and I was panicked I wanted a petit everyday piece not a once a year wedding piece. I am so happy with the outcome . It is still big so may have to be a date night not every day .

heididdl

Ideal_Rock

Thank you so much..

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock

This looks FANTASTIC on you - so white! A great every day piece. What nice bosses! Are you hiring?

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Again my bosses are in the business and had it made in NY I believe.

Oh sorry I missed that about your bosses! Lucky you! I need a boss like that! :cool2:

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! That is pretty darn clean too! Gorgeous! How will you be setting it again?

Thanks! Husband and I love the bold, clean lines of the Art Deco period, so we are looking for that time period for inspiration. If you have any suggestions or pics saved feel free to share them!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
@Alexiszoe beautiful! Looks like you did very well in your hunt.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! Husband and I love the bold, clean lines of the Art Deco period, so we are looking for that time period for inspiration. If you have any suggestions or pics saved feel free to share them!

I do too and that is why I chose a simple 3 stone setting for mine 20230722_114555.jpg

Attachments

• 20230722_114644.jpg
    20230722_114644.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 13

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks @MMtwo ! honestly I was close to giving up and going for a chunky OMC if this didn't work out. Finding a well cut EC without a vendor is hard work.

@cushioncutnut , I love your ring! Initially I was thinking traps or Cadillacs. Then I saw Queen Camilla's Art Deco ring with baguettes at the side. I like that it looks like there's steps radiating down from the center.

Fun fact: About 16 years ago, the jeweler I worked with (first marriage) wore a similar style. EC with baguettes going down the sides. At the time I was thinking "it's so old!" Well, 16 years later and now I think it's elegant and classic! :lol-2:

ArtDeco.JPG

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @MMtwo ! honestly I was close to giving up and going for a chunky OMC if this didn't work out. Finding a well cut EC without a vendor is hard work.

@cushioncutnut , I love your ring! Initially I was thinking traps or Cadillacs. Then I saw Queen Camilla's Art Deco ring with baguettes at the side. I like that it looks like there's steps radiating down from the center.

Fun fact: About 16 years ago, the jeweler I worked with (first marriage) wore a similar style. EC with baguettes going down the sides. At the time I was thinking "it's so old!" Well, 16 years later and now I think it's elegant and classic! :lol-2:

ArtDeco.JPG
I must have an old soul 16 years ago.... I have always loved that style. I never get tired of looking at my old Sotherby's Jewelry Auction catalogs. So many classic style jewels mixed with Jewelry Art!

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
My new 3.55 F VS1 radiant, setting by David Klass. (Last photo is from David, not my hand)

IMG_3160.jpeg IMG_4072.jpeg IMG_4073.jpeg IMG_2057.jpeg

Absolutely beautiful! This is the first time I'm drawn to a radiant. The diamond is so gorgeous and love the halo setting (the hidden stones are so neat)! Enjoy!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My new 3.55 F VS1 radiant, setting by David Klass. (Last photo is from David, not my hand)

IMG_3160.jpeg IMG_4072.jpeg IMG_4073.jpeg IMG_2057.jpeg
Oh how gorgeous on your equally gorgeous hand!

sassy_pants

Rough_Rock
@JV36912 @cushioncutnut @HGar Thank you all for your kind words! I really love how the ring turned out! And it was a bit of a journey to get to the final ring.

A little backstory…I surprised myself in choosing a radiant cut! My husband gave me the ring upgrade as a birthday gift. First, we looked at some rings in person to get an idea of what I wanted. My current ring is the bezel-set MRB in my avatar (also by DK). I knew I definitely wanted something totally different, since I still love the original ring and wanted to keep it in the rotation! First I thought I wanted an oval, but after purchasing a 4.2ct oval, I felt like that wasn’t it. So back it went! During our shopping process, I had tried on a setting with half-moon side stones. The salesperson had mentioned that it was a nice setting to keep the ring from spinning too much, especially since I was going for a center stone over 3cts. This is where I first started thinking a radiant would look awesome in that setting. So I found my radiant and contacted David Klass to start working on the half moon side stone ring. After several weeks, I received that ring. It was exactly what I thought I wanted, exactly what I requested, and a truly well-made beautiful piece of jewelry. But I didn’t like it on my hand….the HORROR! I really love the cut-corner shape of the elongated radiant, and the 3-stone ring made it difficult to see that shape. The 3 stones morphed together for some really big sparkle, but I just didn’t LOVE it.

David was so kind and so patient and worked with me through many more CADs and different directions until we landed on this ring. And I absolutely LOVE it!

The surprise birthstones inside the shank were a last-minute addition, but are now my favorite part. The ring itself is meant as a symbol of my marriage, but it felt like a solo project since it was a long road and my husband wasn‘t as involved in picking out the stone or going through the design details and back-and-forth. The birthstones for us and our two children inside the shank bring the family and relationship symbolism back to the ring. Or that’s how I think of it anyway!

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
@JV36912 @cushioncutnut @HGar Thank you all for your kind words! I really love how the ring turned out! And it was a bit of a journey to get to the final ring.

A little backstory…I surprised myself in choosing a radiant cut! My husband gave me the ring upgrade as a birthday gift. First, we looked at some rings in person to get an idea of what I wanted. My current ring is the bezel-set MRB in my avatar (also by DK). I knew I definitely wanted something totally different, since I still love the original ring and wanted to keep it in the rotation! First I thought I wanted an oval, but after purchasing a 4.2ct oval, I felt like that wasn’t it. So back it went! During our shopping process, I had tried on a setting with half-moon side stones. The salesperson had mentioned that it was a nice setting to keep the ring from spinning too much, especially since I was going for a center stone over 3cts. This is where I first started thinking a radiant would look awesome in that setting. So I found my radiant and contacted David Klass to start working on the half moon side stone ring. After several weeks, I received that ring. It was exactly what I thought I wanted, exactly what I requested, and a truly well-made beautiful piece of jewelry. But I didn’t like it on my hand….the HORROR! I really love the cut-corner shape of the elongated radiant, and the 3-stone ring made it difficult to see that shape. The 3 stones morphed together for some really big sparkle, but I just didn’t LOVE it.

David was so kind and so patient and worked with me through many more CADs and different directions until we landed on this ring. And I absolutely LOVE it!

The surprise birthstones inside the shank were a last-minute addition, but are now my favorite part. The ring itself is meant as a symbol of my marriage, but it felt like a solo project since it was a long road and my husband wasn‘t as involved in picking out the stone or going through the design details and back-and-forth. The birthstones for us and our two children inside the shank bring the family and relationship symbolism back to the ring. Or that’s how I think of it anyway!

Loved reading the back story. I can see why you enjoy it all the more. What a wonderful birthday present. Enjoy!!

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
Just received my first lab grown diamond from Ultimate Diamond in NYC. OEC 2.50ct E Vs2. I am thrilled at how beautiful it is! IMG_2373.jpeg IMG_2376.jpeg IMG_2362.jpeg IMG_2371.jpeg

Wow! SO beautiful and I absolutely adore the setting! Enjoy this gorgeous piece!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Just received my first lab grown diamond from Ultimate Diamond in NYC. OEC 2.50ct E Vs2. I am thrilled at how beautiful it is! IMG_2373.jpeg IMG_2376.jpeg IMG_2362.jpeg IMG_2371.jpeg

Beautiful! Only if your comfortable, but if you wouldn't mind, how much was this lovely?

pixgirl

Shiny_Rock
Wow! SO beautiful and I absolutely adore the setting! Enjoy this gorgeous piece!

Thanks - I fell in love with the setting too. So simple and modern

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Can I PM you?

No, we don't have that function unfortunately. Could you just give a ballpark on the stone? It doesn't have to be exact, I'm just getting the feel between vendors.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It sure

It sure is! I love that setting too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results