shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me the Bling - the Laboratory Grown version!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much! I couldn’t find anything else like it, it’s a Stuller.

Did you get the Ritani one? Im going to go back and take a look at some of your photos!

I did! The setting is white gold with a few diamonds!

D

Deleted member 161102

I did! The setting is white gold with a few diamonds!
That’s amazing! I fell in love with the Ritani one, and was so relieved when I was able to find this through my local jewler. Digging through your profile now to find some photos!

Edit: your ring is beautiful!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s amazing! I fell in love with the Ritani one, and was so relieved when I was able to find this through my local jewler. Digging through your profile now to find some photos!

Edit: your ring is beautiful!

Thank you! Working on another but it is not going as well as I would like :(

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SHE SAID YES!

IMG_4420.jpeg

Your love for her radiates and so does the effort you put forth! I love this! So happy for you both! Congratulations!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
W:kiss2:W!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I never thought I’d buy diamonds for myself but here I am saying “why the hell not?”

I’m a hoop earring girl and have always in the back of my mind thought I’d like a pair of inside-out diamond hoops. Last year around this time I stopped in at my local jeweler to get some children’s diamond earrings for my daughter and while I was there I asked to see their diamond hoops. They had oval, small-ish rounds, and larger rounds. The poor SA must’ve thought I was channeling Goldilocks because none of them seemed to strike a balance between diameter and carat weight for me. But I managed to appreciate a 3.30ctw pair and really thought I was The Deal when I looked in the mirror. Alas, this lovely brick and mortar wanted thrice what I was willing to pay, and although I’ve been a long-time customer I was told they don’t do discounts or sales. Okie dokie, I said.

Ffwd to a few months later. I found myself in a purgatory temp apartment while the condo I bought was being renovated and I was bored to death most nights when I didn’t have my kiddo. I was glued to Instagram and sought out a pair of hoops similar to what I’d tried on in person. No dice. None then, none when I moved, none all spring, but HARK!

I finally spotted a 3 ctw pair of lab hoops on Alex Park’s IG courtesy of his assistant, Heather. She sent me pics and videos and I snapped them up. Love love love doing business with them, it’s almost always a clear cut process.

These are 14k WG, I think 1.25” diameter (could be 1”, I’d have to look up exact stats) and 3.00 ctw. They’re just right. I’m glad I didn’t go larger in diameter—I could have, but these are appropriate for every day as well as special occasions. Anything larger would’ve pushed me into “tryhard” territory (for me.) They’re weighty without being too heavy for my piercings and they’re comfortable to wear. These aren’t the best pics but they’re what I captured tonight after I got my daughter off to sleep. She leaves for a week’s vacation with her dad tomorrow night and I already miss her. Anyway…pics! They’re sparklier IRL; but isn’t everything? I think I paid $1500. My jeweler wanted $7k for earth-mined, nearly same ctw, for earrings I was happy to go with lab.

IMG_0744.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0760.jpeg
    IMG_0760.jpeg
    149.3 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0759.jpeg
    IMG_0759.jpeg
    152.7 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0751.jpeg
    IMG_0751.jpeg
    129.9 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0749.jpeg
    IMG_0749.jpeg
    164.3 KB · Views: 41

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I never thought I’d buy diamonds for myself but here I am saying “why the hell not?”

I’m a hoop earring girl and have always in the back of my mind thought I’d like a pair of inside-out diamond hoops. Last year around this time I stopped in at my local jeweler to get some children’s diamond earrings for my daughter and while I was there I asked to see their diamond hoops. They had oval, small-ish rounds, and larger rounds. The poor SA must’ve thought I was channeling Goldilocks because none of them seemed to strike a balance between diameter and carat weight for me. But I managed to appreciate a 3.30ctw pair and really thought I was The Deal when I looked in the mirror. Alas, this lovely brick and mortar wanted thrice what I was willing to pay, and although I’ve been a long-time customer I was told they don’t do discounts or sales. Okie dokie, I said.

Ffwd to a few months later. I found myself in a purgatory temp apartment while the condo I bought was being renovated and I was bored to death most nights when I didn’t have my kiddo. I was glued to Instagram and sought out a pair of hoops similar to what I’d tried on in person. No dice. None then, none when I moved, none all spring, but HARK!

I finally spotted a 3 ctw pair of lab hoops on Alex Park’s IG courtesy of his assistant, Heather. She sent me pics and videos and I snapped them up. Love love love doing business with them, it’s almost always a clear cut process.

These are 14k WG, I think 1.25” diameter (could be 1”, I’d have to look up exact stats) and 3.00 ctw. They’re just right. I’m glad I didn’t go larger in diameter—I could have, but these are appropriate for every day as well as special occasions. Anything larger would’ve pushed me into “tryhard” territory (for me.) They’re weighty without being too heavy for my piercings and they’re comfortable to wear. These aren’t the best pics but they’re what I captured tonight after I got my daughter off to sleep. She leaves for a week’s vacation with her dad tomorrow night and I already miss her. Anyway…pics! They’re sparklier IRL; but isn’t everything? I think I paid $1500. My jeweler wanted $7k for earth-mined, nearly same ctw, for earrings I was happy to go with lab.

IMG_0744.jpeg

Gorgeous ! What a steal too!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

IMG_0744.jpeg

Well Goldi, you're eating with that porridge now!:love:

HerefortheBling

Shiny_Rock
WOW that’s a stunner!!! Beautiful ring, very pretty hands and nails!

Thank you for saying that! I posted on Reddit too and had 2 attacks on my hands. I know they're aging, but sheesh. I just can't understand why some people enjoy being mean for no reason!

And I LOVE your earrings! You've given me something new to add to my wish list!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for saying that! I posted on Reddit too and had 2 attacks on my hands. I know they're aging, but sheesh. I just can't understand why some people enjoy being mean for no reason!

My hands are old too and even more reason to have some amazing bling to adorn them. Your hands do not look old btw! Why do people have to say such things! Everyday is a gift and the older I get I embrace it! These are my almost 58 year old hands! 2.47 1.jpg 2.47 2.jpg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you!

Reddit is nuts. I saw a post yesterday where someone just responded “hand cream.” Like…do you not have anything better to do than insult people for having dry skin? I can’t imagine being that miserable.

HerefortheBling

Shiny_Rock
Thank you!

Reddit is nuts. I saw a post yesterday where someone just responded “hand cream.” Like…do you not have anything better to do than insult people for having dry skin? I can’t imagine being that miserable.

That was my post! There was an even worse comment than that though.

HerefortheBling

Shiny_Rock
My hands are old too and even more reason to have some amazing bling to adorn them. Your hands do not look old btw! Why do people have to say such things! Everyday is a gift and the older I get I embrace it! These are my almost 58 year old hands! 2.47 1.jpg 2.47 2.jpg

Thank you for the kind words! I love this ring and your nails!!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Another Ritani purchase. I recently bought an EG asscher from JA, I noticed a dead spot in the center. As time went on, it started to bother me. I returned it.

Then I found this stone on Ritani and fell in love. A D, 1.51 square emerald (asscher) vvs2 HPHT. I may actually be done with the e-ring collecting.

IMG_8064.jpeg IMG_8073.jpeg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another Ritani purchase. I recently bought an EG asscher from JA, I noticed a dead spot in the center. As time went on, it started to bother me. I returned it.

Then I found this stone on Ritani and fell in love. A D, 1.51 square emerald (asscher) vvs2 HPHT. I may actually be done with the e-ring collecting.

IMG_8064.jpeg IMG_8073.jpeg

Beautiful! I would love to see some outdoor pictures. No, don't stop! Collect away!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I keep saying I am done, then I get infatuated with a new cut.

IMG_8089.jpeg IMG_8098.jpeg

Oh Wow! You did good! I love the simple setting to show off the facets of the diamond!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Oh Wow! You did good! I love the simple setting to show off the facets of the diamond!

Heh, I was being cheap and put it in the lowest cost setting but once I saw it I liked it for that very reason. I can appreciate the stone. I was so happy with this cut. Buying sight unseen is nerve wracking. I tried for a video and I apologize for any sea sickness.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results