shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me the Bling - the Laboratory Grown version!

cnkav

Shiny_Rock
My first LG diamond. 1.2ct, J SI2 (eye clean). I got them from David at Diamonds By Lauren. Highly recommended. When I have more time, I will post more pictures. 129FC692-1A12-40FC-ABEB-16096CE22FF9.jpeg

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
1.69 E SI1, completely eye clean.

Used the approach of finding a "super ideal" diamond (not that it'll matter much, but figured it wouldn't detract from it).

14K cathedral setting, 14k four peak wrap with 0.5tcw.

Early fifteen year anniversary gift for my wife, and she absolutely loves it!

Screenshot_20210506-201250.png

Screenshot_20210506-201420.png

PXL_20210508_211827372.jpg

doribird

Rough_Rock
My new hpht lab oval solitare. .87 CT, VS2, K color. From Ritani, set in their tulip cathedral mounting, 14kt white gold, size 6.5. I'm so horribly addicted to Ritani right now... 20210514_155155.jpg 20210514_155430.jpg 20210514_155335.jpg

sparklyshrink

Shiny_Rock
Okay. I have several lab modern round brilliant lab diamonds but I think I finally found one I absolutely love. It's a G, vs1, 1.38 carats, excellent cut, polish, symmetry. Scored a 1.1 on HCA. I'm so happy with it! Please excuse my nails, I have been gardening, hah.

IMG_4124.jpg IMG_4125.jpg IMG_4128.jpg

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks! I'm having the hardest time taking good pictures so I've practically given up!

Instead, I offer a short video on my hand and the videos from Parks Fine:

Thanks for posting those. Wow! What a stunning ring. The centre diamond is a real find and I love that you chose the tycoon trap sides to go with it. Its a perfect combination and the proportions of the 3 stones together are really attractive. You must be over the moon with this one!

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Okay. I have several lab modern round brilliant lab diamonds but I think I finally found one I absolutely love. It's a G, vs1, 1.38 carats, excellent cut, polish, symmetry. Scored a 1.1 on HCA. I'm so happy with it! Please excuse my nails, I have been gardening, hah.

IMG_4124.jpg IMG_4125.jpg IMG_4128.jpg

I love how you can see arrows but they don’t look harsh.

mission_frisson

Rough_Rock
The most beautiful ring ever!

Wow. Wow. Wow. Stunning. I love the proportions of the three stones!

Thanks for posting those. Wow! What a stunning ring. The centre diamond is a real find and I love that you chose the tycoon trap sides to go with it. Its a perfect combination and the proportions of the 3 stones together are really attractive. You must be over the moon with this one!

Well said!

Thanks all for the kind words! I am "over the moon" with this one, especially with how easy Alex Park made the whole process. I asked him what he had available for side stones and he sent three great options (with videos) within 5 minutes! :D

I didn't go in wanting tycoon traps but I find them so interesting and unique!

Mjay

Brilliant_Rock
It's spelled mazarin, without the e (autocorrect). It's a very rare cut from the 1700s. It is similar to an asscher or emerald cut as in it has the "steps", but it is cushion shaped. I had it custom cut. Here is a face on pic and a pic before it was mounted. Screenshot_20200824-080604.png Screenshot_20210309-221103.png

Can I ask who cut this for you? I’m in search of someone to cut a french cut for me

Skidiamond41

Shiny_Rock
I adore these and was considering doing something similar!

Thank you!! I have a thread here somewhere that has the details on them. Jonathan with distinctive Gem helped me find them! He was wonderful to work with!! I’ve been wearing them for a month and still stare at them daily!!

Alybetter

Brilliant_Rock
So... We have the SMTB section for all things Mined Diamond and other stones, but we don't have anything collecting Man Made Diamond / Laboratory Grown Diamond items.

I think that's a shame, so I propose that we use this thread to collate pictures of Pricescope members' items, be it a half carat from Lightbox or a 3ct+ from AVInc. or LAD! :))

Sadly I can't start the thread off as I don't have anything bling myself yet :( lol, so please do post away if you have something! :)

Quick question for you - I was confused. Or am. Are we not allowed to post MMD in the SMTB forum? I’ve got an MMD coming soon and I want to ensure I post it on the right place. Tsk!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Quick question for you - I was confused. Or am. Are we not allowed to post MMD in the SMTB forum? I’ve got an MMD coming soon and I want to ensure I post it on the right place. Tsk!

That is correct. The MMD subforum is the only place to post about MMDs.

Screenshot_20210623-191542.png

Granted, an MMD is not a simulant, but this specific SMTB thread for MMDs exists for a reason.

sprinklesparkles

Shiny_Rock
That is correct. The MMD subforum is the only place to post about MMDs.

Screenshot_20210623-191542.png

Granted, an MMD is not a simulant, but this specific SMTB thread for MMDs exists for a reason.

I was under the impression they very recently started to allow lab diamonds in SMTB? I thought someone here posted about it after one of those long threads.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I was under the impression they very recently started to allow lab diamonds in SMTB? I thought someone here posted about it after one of those long threads.

That very well could be...I will admit that I haven't seen the recent thread/topic/discussion about it.

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock

I believe we’re allowed to post, as long as the focus isn’t on the MMD. ie “Look at this ring” rather than “checkout my new lab diamond solitaire from such-and-such vendor.” If the focus of your post is on the MMD, keep it on this subforum.

Edit to add: Here is Ella’s (admin) most recent comment on the matter https://www.pricescope.com/communit...the-mmd-forum-poll.261189/page-2#post-4858876

Last edited:

Alybetter

Brilliant_Rock
I believe we’re allowed to post, as long as the focus isn’t on the MMD. ie “Look at this ring” rather than “checkout my new lab diamond solitaire from such-and-such vendor.” If the focus of your post is on the MMD, keep it on this subforum.

Edit to add: Here is Ella’s (admin) most recent comment on the matter https://www.pricescope.com/communit...the-mmd-forum-poll.261189/page-2#post-4858876

Thanks. I was pretty certain I had seen some MMD in the SMTB, but I want to ensure I’m playing the by the rules.
When my MMD stones arrive, I’ll post ‘em up here. When the ring is done I’ll blast it all over ;-)

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Thanks. I was pretty certain I had seen some MMD in the SMTB, but I want to ensure I’m playing the by the rules.
When my MMD stones arrive, I’ll post ‘em up here. When the ring is done I’ll blast it all over ;-)

I was confused too… I thought no LGD or other lab grown gems or synthetics could be posted on SMTB or RT. I just got a LGD set in unplated 14k white gold and wanted to post the ring and discuss it for other people who might be considering unplated WG but I feel like it would get buried here. Setting discussions are the kind of discussion that goes on more in RT than here. Also I’m waiting on a LGD ring but figured I could not post in the two week club, but thought starting a two week club in this forum would not get much traffic. And when I get that one I wanted to do a thread on cvd vs. hpht vs. a lab sapphire which I thought might be useful but due to the lab sapphire I don’t think I can post it in this forum about LGD.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results