carat
color
clarity

Show Me Stacked Wedding Rings!

MissHunneeBunnie

Rough_Rock
papigal|1407591314|3729139 said:
these are in 18K but assorted.
OMG! Can you please tell me where you heart ring is from?

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love how you are wearing these! They really suit your hand!

LuckyKelleyK

Shiny_Rock
soxfan|1398887145|3663754 said:
Here's mine!

I love your baguette and round band! (Your whole stack is gorgeous of course). Would you mind telling me where you got that band?

papigal

Rough_Rock
bought in some unknown jewellery shop in singapore. actually, you can have a jeweller custom make them for you? that was what i did with my twisted ring ...

alpackie

Shiny_Rock
Muluver|1398473936|3660247 said:
Hi Mrs_A!
Thank you for your kind words! The band is actually a bit bigger than their standard stock ring. It was custom ordered so that it would look more substantial stacked with the other bands. Its specifics according to the order summary are "platinum 950, 1.8mm wide x 1.5mm thick, domed profile, milgrain edges in satin finish"

Hope this helps!
I was Googling this specific vendor (Raven's Refuge) when I came upon your post showing your stack! I love it, and I love how you asked for a custom order of a thicker band! I was wondering if you wear that milgrain band often, and if it's stood up to the test of time. If you do wear it often, do you wear it for grippy activities like driving? Has it bent at all?

Thanks!

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
My rose gold/white diamond stack and my rose gold/pink diamond & yellow gold/yellow diamond stack:)

10259969_10203204777895956_750586997472434522_10.jpg

img_5678.jpg

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
alpackie|1412060718|3759069 said:
Muluver|1398473936|3660247 said:
Hi Mrs_A!
Thank you for your kind words! The band is actually a bit bigger than their standard stock ring. It was custom ordered so that it would look more substantial stacked with the other bands. Its specifics according to the order summary are "platinum 950, 1.8mm wide x 1.5mm thick, domed profile, milgrain edges in satin finish"

Hope this helps!
I was Googling this specific vendor (Raven's Refuge) when I came upon your post showing your stack! I love it, and I love how you asked for a custom order of a thicker band! I was wondering if you wear that milgrain band often, and if it's stood up to the test of time. If you do wear it often, do you wear it for grippy activities like driving? Has it bent at all?

Thanks!

Hi!

I wear it almost everyday (I would say at least 5 days a week) stacked between my engagement ring and my wedding band. I drive to work Monday through Friday and work in an office setting so I definitely wear it for grippy activities that includes driving as well as grabbing files and other office supplies. It has one tiny ding (the size of a pin point) on it from when I tripped on the concrete stairs of an outdoor parking structure and braced my fall with my hands. It has a couple of scratches from everyday wear but has not bent at all (given that it's hand forged and not cast, I think it's very solid!).

DiamondBaby

Shiny_Rock
Here is mine, i wear 5 together

Engagement Ring - 1.13 ct - contemplating reset at the moment!!!
2 Platinum Bands
2 half eternity bands, 05 ct, and .3 ct.

full_1.jpg

alpackie

Shiny_Rock
Muluver|1412104434|3759325 said:
Hi!

I wear it almost everyday (I would say at least 5 days a week) stacked between my engagement ring and my wedding band. I drive to work Monday through Friday and work in an office setting so I definitely wear it for grippy activities that includes driving as well as grabbing files and other office supplies. It has one tiny ding (the size of a pin point) on it from when I tripped on the concrete stairs of an outdoor parking structure and braced my fall with my hands. It has a couple of scratches from everyday wear but has not bent at all (given that it's hand forged and not cast, I think it's very solid!).
Thank you so much for your reply! I wonder if cast rings tend to be more durable? Sorry for my neurosis, I am just considering wearing it as a wedding band, so it needs to be able to withstand years of wear and tear.

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
alpackie|1412139334|3759635 said:
Muluver|1412104434|3759325 said:
Hi!

Thank you so much for your reply! I wonder if cast rings tend to be more durable? Sorry for my neurosis, I am just considering wearing it as a wedding band, so it needs to be able to withstand years of wear and tear.

What I meant is that it's pretty durable BECAUSE it's hand forged. I'm sure the difference on a simple band is minuscule but some cast pieces can, in some cases, have porosity issues (tiny air pockets) which makes them weaker/less durable.

alpackie

Shiny_Rock
Muluver|1412141429|3759646 said:
What I meant is that it's pretty durable BECAUSE it's hand forged. I'm sure the difference on a simple band is minuscule but some cast pieces can, in some cases, have porosity issues (tiny air pockets) which makes them weaker/less durable.
Oh, I see! Metallurgy 101 with Professor Muluver, lol! Thank you so much!!

I'm in Seattle, so Portland is a bit of a trek, but I'm thinking maybe a roadtrip is in order, so get sized and seal the deal :love:

I can't wait to start stacking!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely new additions!

Mulover - was the baguette eternity from Ravens Refuge also?

DiamondBaby - does it feel tight having 5 rings stacked? I currently have 3 measuring a total of 8.5mm (2 rings x 3mm & 1 x 2.5mm) and over the summer I have mostly swapped the eternity to my right hand as they felt tight in the heat despite my fingers being quite long & slim (size 5.25).

However, just a quick update with the original post in this thread. I am *almost* ready to sit with my Jewellery to discuss quotes for my new ring. I am leaning towards another eternity style band using the remaining princess cuts, adding in e-w baguettes into the line, alternating. I think this way I can either wear them all stacked in winter when they are loose, then swap the 2 eternities onto my right hand in the summer.

Does anyone else do this? Can you show me right hand & left hand options? I feel silly with everything that is going on in the world, but I don't want to get this wrong :???:

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
alpackie|1412146940|3759677 said:
Muluver|1412141429|3759646 said:
Oh, I see! Metallurgy 101 with Professor Muluver, lol! Thank you so much!!

I'm in Seattle, so Portland is a bit of a trek, but I'm thinking maybe a roadtrip is in order, so get sized and seal the deal :love:

I can't wait to start stacking!

You're very welcome. It sounds like it will be a fun roadtrip! Good luck!

DiamondBaby

Shiny_Rock
Hi Alex T,

My stack feels fine, its 15mm in total, i started with the engagement ring, then the two wedding rings came together, and each of the eternity rings were separate purchases. At the addition of each one they were tight for a while, but now they are grand. They are loose enough that they will turn freely around my finger, but will never fall off. They don't get bad in hot weather, the only thing to watch is that i dry my hands and fingers well, especially under them. I never take the rings off, so baring really dirty stuff they are always on. i would miss them if they were not there. If i do take them off there is a mark on my finger from them though.

Sizes:
E Ring and wedding rings 7.5
The eternity rings are both a 7

i am looking at getting my engagement ring reset at the moment, i have a fab diamond, but it is overshadowed by all the metal that is there from the other bands.

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
Alex T|1412168457|3759749 said:
Lovely new additions!

Mulover - was the baguette eternity from Ravens Refuge also?

DiamondBaby - does it feel tight having 5 rings stacked? I currently have 3 measuring a total of 8.5mm (2 rings x 3mm & 1 x 2.5mm) and over the summer I have mostly swapped the eternity to my right hand as they felt tight in the heat despite my fingers being quite long & slim (size 5.25).

However, just a quick update with the original post in this thread. I am *almost* ready to sit with my Jewellery to discuss quotes for my new ring. I am leaning towards another eternity style band using the remaining princess cuts, adding in e-w baguettes into the line, alternating. I think this way I can either wear them all stacked in winter when they are loose, then swap the 2 eternities onto my right hand in the summer.

Does anyone else do this? Can you show me right hand & left hand options? I feel silly with everything that is going on in the world, but I don't want to get this wrong :???:

Alex T,

Yes, the baguette eternity is from Ravens Refuge as well.

As for switching your eternity bands from left to right hand, I do it all the time! The only rings that I don't switch around is my engagement ring and my original wedding band. With my other eternity bands, I switch them around my index finger, my ring finger and my right hand ring finger, whenever the mood strikes!

_22865.jpg

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Crystal24k, I LOVE your set! :appl:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
derbygal|1414518288|3773951 said:
Crystal24k, I LOVE your set! :appl:

Thank you so much for the kind words :)

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Laylah - LOVE!!! Your set reminds me of me&myboys beautiful stack :love:

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have short fingers, aka not much real estate for stacking, so I usually just wear my e-ring with my plain knife-edge plat band. But once in awhile I'll mix it up and throw an eternity band or two into the mix. :bigsmile:

_23681.jpg

_23682.jpg

img_5950.jpg

_23680.jpg

laylah

Rough_Rock
Alex T|1414673933|3774931 said:

Thanks so much, that is so lovely to hear! I will do a search on me&myboys to see her rings, thnx!!.

laylah

Rough_Rock
Alex T|1414673933|3774931 said:

Alex,T - I did a search and realized I had noticed her stack a while back and it reminded me of my own! (I just didn't realize who you were speaking about) - I think I have a pricescope twin! :appl:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Droooool!!!!!

Me&myboys - that new rose gold looks beautifully at home :sun:

laylah

Rough_Rock
me&myboys|1414697531|3775113 said:
I'm so bad because I think I could probably get one more ring on my finger :clap: - is one of yours rose gold?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results