shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Stacked Wedding Rings!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Me&myboys:

one of my favorite stacks...you have fabulous taste!

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
Alex T|1414791623|3775669 said:
Droooool!!!!!

Me&myboys - that new rose gold looks beautifully at home :sun:

Thank you, Alex!!!!! :wavey: :wavey:

It's given my stack that little-bit-different feel so I'm loving it :appl:

Thanks, always, for your kind words =)

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
laylah|1414795897|3775708 said:
me&myboys|1414697531|3775113 said:
I'm so bad because I think I could probably get one more ring on my finger :clap: - is one of yours rose gold?

Hi Laylah :wavey:

Yes. The middle band is in rose gold.

Hopefully these pics show the colour difference a little better - they're pretty true to what I see IRL. =)

_23729.jpg

_23730.jpg

_23731.jpg

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
Begonia|1414804549|3775759 said:
Me&myboys:

one of my favorite stacks...you have fabulous taste!

Thank you, Begonia!!!!! :wavey:

Way too kind!!! =)

lucyloo

Shiny_Rock
Hi me&myboys,

Do you mind sharing the details on your rose gold ring? Particularly, where you purchased it?

I am looking for one and your stack is beautiful!

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
lucyloo|1414944437|3776361 said:
Hi me&myboys,

Do you mind sharing the details on your rose gold ring? Particularly, where you purchased it?

I am looking for one and your stack is beautiful!

Hi Lucyloo :wavey:

Not at all! The ring is in 18k rose gold, uses 1.2 mm diamonds, is 2.3 mm at its widest point and is 2.0 mm deep.

I had all of my rings made at Janai Jewellery in Melbourne, Australia =) (not much use to you if you live elsewhere, sorry :( )

Enjoy ring shopping - it's always a heap of fun!!!!! :appl: :appl:

lucyloo

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much for the details! :wavey:

rocksjust4me

Rough_Rock
braga123|1391905096|3611091 said:
image_1164.jpg

I got new stackers this weekend!

This may be faux pas on the PS board, but I am new and still learning the rules. I am looking for a band like your round and baguette, can you share where you purchased it from?

Thank you!

MissHunneeBunnie

Rough_Rock
So beautiful! Blush bliss Could you please tell us where your bands are from? Thanks :)

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love:

blushbliss

Shiny_Rock
Hi MissHunneeBunnie,

The rose band is custom from David Klass and the emerald band was from Arik Jewellers but sadly had to be returned due to stones falling out.

Here is my new stack.

pinkbandstack5.jpg

bandstack2.jpg

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi all, I'm newly-married for 2 months only and here are some photos of my stacked rings. Pls pardon the poor quality photos...they are taken with a cellphone indoors & the SLR camera has been sent for servicing.

I'm currently looking for a thin plain rose gold spacer band to wear with my ering and 14K rose gold branch wedding band, because the "surprise diamonds" on the ering are scratching the wedding band. Meanwhile, here's how I wear it (looks a little weird for now due to the spacing issue)
ering__rose_gold_branch_band___engraved_spacer_band__2_.jpg

Was hoping to eventually find a spacer that makes it look like this:
ering___branch_wedding_band.jpg

Here is my mother's gift of a pair of emerald stackers, worn in several combinations with my rings. I don't have a big collection yet but am hoping to get more in the future. This forum is definitely an inspiration! Anyway, here they are, as a starter collection:
wedding_band___emerald_stacks.jpg

Wedding band with the lighter emerald band...
wedding_band___lighter_emerald_band.jpg

Wedding band with the darker, more "glowy" emerald band...
wedding_band___darker_emerald_band.jpg

...And stacked with the ering.
ering__wedding_band___deeper_emerald_band.jpg
20150113_095606_3_.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sparkle_Ruckle - adore your rings! They are really unique & unusual! Yes, I would definitely get a spacer to protect them. Have you looked on Etsy.com? I know a lot of ladies on the board get spacers from there

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
I've gotten two .8mm spacers from Le Cubicule on Etsy- one in 14kt rose and one in platinum. I've been very happy with her.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SO gorgeous ladies!! Sparkle - is your ER a heart??? Have you showcased it anywhere before on here?

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hello everyone, thanks for the replies and interest in my humble little stack! I'm still not very familiar with how the reply functions on Pricescope work so I’ll reply by addressing each person instead:

@AlexT & Logan Sapphire: thanks for the interest in my odd little stack and for the spacer recommendations! I’ll have a quick look now. U ladies are really jewelry connoisseurs!

@Motownmama: Hi there! Your stack is really beautiful! I'm going to save up for gorgeous bands too...am totally inspired by all the beautiful rings here. Yes my ering is a heart-shaped diamond solitaire. Not everyone’s taste and I hope it doesn’t look ridiculous when I’m 60 years old or something (ie too young-looking on me) :D For now, I really really really love my erring. Most girls in my country have a round diamond so I wanted something a little different. (but I do admit I wouldn’t mind a second diamond that is a classic round too! *drools* A lady can never have enough diamonds, can she? :D ) I don’t have a thread on my ering but I posted photos of it under these threads:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-heart-shaped-diamond-rings.141433/page-2#p3807077']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-heart-shaped-diamond-rings.141433/page-2#p3807077[/URL]

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-fire-thread.77649/page-58']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-fire-thread.77649/page-58[/URL] I can’t find my original post but here’s one that Rosebloom replied to, with one of my ering photos displayed.

emeraldluvr

Rough_Rock
These rings stacked look absolutely stunning!

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
oh wow this post was very inspirational for me! all so beautiful. Butterfly17 thank you for all your band post especially for that gorgeous pink diamond band by mark silverstein imagines. I have a question hopefully someone could give a little insight if the two will go together. I have a vetche u113 i was thinking of getting the memoire single prong half eternity with a half pink eternity band in the middle. i love color and thought it would break it all up. Or will the stack not look good because of heights difference, which i saw some mention.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Although I tend to wear my engagement ring with my plain Tiffany band 90 % of the time, I sometimes wear it with this single cut antique platinum band that I found on Ebay. I just love how the single cuts sparkle!

_29229.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
CRYSTAL24K|1429480859|3864599 said:
Although I tend to wear my engagement ring with my plain Tiffany band 90 % of the time, I sometimes wear it with this single cut antique platinum band that I found on Ebay. I just love how the single cuts sparkle!

Wow that's pretty Crystal. What a great score from Ebay. I too find that as much as I adore my new channel set diamond band, I still wear my solitaire with the plain band a lot of the time.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it Crystal! I think your set would look beautiful however you wore it :love:

I have worn my eternity ring as a RHR on & off, but mostly I am back to stacking in the order you have shown here: eternity on first, then plain wedding band, then solitaire. Trying to 'bed them in' before the weather hots up, as they can feel tight when my hands get hot so I need them to find their groove. When the eternity was remade I had a diamond sent back lose, as it turns out it wasn't a true size. I had worn the old one so comfortably in the stack as it was bigger, unbeknown to me :nono: They do belong together & look lovely :appl:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Sundial and AlexT. I love my new little diamond band. :)

AlexT- I love your revamped eternity band! It is such a classic beauty! I am sad to hear that it was sized a bit smaller than the original version, although that does give you a reason to get a summer eternity band :angel: . My fingers swell also in humid weather. I live where it is hot and humid 85% of the time so all of my rings look ridiculously big on me during the 2 1/2 months of cooler weather that we experience.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bumping this up for any new beautiful stacks that might have been fallen in love with lately :appl:

AndiB

Rough_Rock
I thought I was crazy for loving the look of stacked bands! Here's mine! Do you ladies also have an Engagement ring/Solitaire that you wear sometimes?

img_0719.jpg

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love all of these stacks and wish I had more finger between my knuckles! I love the white stacks and the yellow stacks and really covet the ones with the beautiful sapphires. :appl: :appl: :appl:

Blushbliss has a VERY unique stack that I admire, its so different than anything I own or have ever seen. ETA: It's sad that the emerald didn't work out.

blushbliss|1414883588|3776149 said:
Here is my stack. The emerald band is a new addition.

Thank you all for sharing!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results