carat
color
clarity

Show Me Stacked Wedding Rings!

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
Alex T|1393866448|3626452 said:
Roxy|1393650682|3625128 said:
I keep coming back to see all of the different stacks, I love seeing how everyone wears theirs!!

Alex, what are you thinking of doing? I'd love to hear how you're leaning now. The only stack I wear on my left hand is my wedding set and they're 3 bands that were specifically designed to be worn together so it's not bulky when I wear more than 2 at a time. I understand your concern about having multiple bands that are over 2mm each, but having variety is a lot of fun!

Let us know how your eternity band is progressing, we love projects!!!!! :appl:

Hi Roxy :wavey: Firstly I have to say I LOVE your rings! I have drooled over them many, many times! I absolutely love how they all look together - they're fabulous. As for me, I am still at a crossroad. So much so, that this project may not go ahead in time for my 40th in mid-june :oops: My jeweler needs at least 6-8 weeks as he does everything by hand. I absolutely insist that he does it as I am so happy with how he listened to my babble about my pear, and then delivered me the moon. Its pear-fect :))

Soooo... As I am still so undecided, husband has suggested a trip away instead, leaving the children with my mother. Then whenever I am done deciding which hand & what design, to go ahead, maybe for our wedding anniversary in Autumn. I know its a first world problem, but I really don't want to mess it up! I have been wearing my eternity band on my right hand on some days to get a feel for how it might look, and I have embarrassingly got used to having just the plain wedding & pear on my left! So then he said I should just continue to wear them that way if I liked it & save him a huge amount of money potentially making a RHR! Bloody men!

Thanks for the kind words! Your pear really is a beauty and don't you just adore the "D" color? I'd never had a diamond w/ D color before and have been super surprised by how much I love the icy/coldness of it. The neutrality of an H or I is beautifully white to me, but when we're in local jewelry stores, having my D has helped to point out color variations in other pieces of jewelry I'm looking at rather quickly.

You had me laughing at the description of your husband's reaction to your wearing the eternity band on your right hand :lol: :lol:. Our hubbies just love to pull our leg when it comes to our sparklies. I think you're smart to take your time on the next step, there's no rush. A trip away sounds FABULOUS, so have fun planning it!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lil Misfit - I absolutely love that pink sapp band! Where did you get it? Love the kite set princess cuts - its very unusual :love:

Roxy - I have always been really colour sensitive & I have to say, I do extremely love my D. The stone is so clean, well cut & sparkly with no bowtie. We were really lucky to find it actually. People always comment on its sparkliness, chubbiness & just all round beauty, from the receptionist at my Doctors to my daughters teacher. And this is why I am loving wearing it alone with my wedding band a bit more, as the pear pops without any distraction of the eternity. And the eternity also seems to look better as a stand alone ring. It really glows on its own, but is not the comfiest of rings, but i'm getting used to it. I would love a creamy OEC one day thanks to PS though, I have to admit :Up_to_something: As for the birthday trip, I am not allowed to be involved in any destination decisions of planning. I took hubby to Dublin last summer for his 40th, as I wasn't very comfy with leaving my babies for more than 3 days, but they're 3 & 5 now, so I feel a bit braver to fly further. But I am still sketching options for the ring. Love Lil Misfits kite set princesses in her band, and as I have a bunch of princesses, that's ANOTHER option thrown into the equation!!

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Alex T|1393928337|3627117 said:
Lil Misfit - I absolutely love that pink sapp band! Where did you get it? Love the kite set princess cuts - its very unusual :love:

Thank you! Those are actually amethysts. It was a custom design made by IDJ.

jeweluv

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone! Firstly, thanks for sharing all your input on this online community. After 2+ months of searching for the right stone (performance, size, budget, etc) we finally bit the bullet and went ahead and ordered our ring from a pricescope vendor and boy is it pretty!!!! There is no way i can capture the way the diamond dances by natural daylight streaming in from our windows so I'll just gush!! Definitely felt obligated to share pictures of our rings to hopefully aid another browser/researcher/lurker make their decision, so here is my stack, inspired by me&myboys (love love love your stack!!), braga123 and kate beckinsale...

stacked_1.jpg

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Everyone has such BEE-U-TEE-FULL stacks!!!! W :love: W!!!

heres my current stack

imag0169.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lil Misfit|1393898686|3626923 said:

Lil Misfit, this is such a beautiful look, I love it!

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
jeweluv|1394524797|3631597 said:
Hello everyone! Firstly, thanks for sharing all your input on this online community. After 2+ months of searching for the right stone (performance, size, budget, etc) we finally bit the bullet and went ahead and ordered our ring from a pricescope vendor and boy is it pretty!!!! There is no way i can capture the way the diamond dances by natural daylight streaming in from our windows so I'll just gush!! Definitely felt obligated to share pictures of our rings to hopefully aid another browser/researcher/lurker make their decision, so here is my stack, inspired by me&myboys (love love love your stack!!), braga123 and kate beckinsale...

Welcome "aboard" Jeweluv :wavey:

Your ring is beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing your stack with everyone :love: .

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
ZestfullyBling|1394542236|3631655 said:

heres my current stack

OMG ZestB, I'm in LUST with your 7-stone ring!

I had to go find your thread because I knew those stones had to be tiny firecrackers on your finger and WOW WOW WOW ... I LOVE LOVE LOVE that ring!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

jeweluv

Rough_Rock
Thanks, Roxy! Your ring and everyone else's are beautiful too! :love:
Here is another shot of my stack.. Cant show off to random people in real life! Thanks for looking!

stacked_2.png

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Roxy|1394586237|3632107 said:
ZestfullyBling|1394542236|3631655 said:

heres my current stack

OMG ZestB, I'm in LUST with your 7-stone ring!

I had to go find your thread because I knew those stones had to be tiny firecrackers on your finger and WOW WOW WOW ... I LOVE LOVE LOVE that ring!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Thank you Roxy!!!! :D

Your post cracked me up because you are right. These are some sparkly little stones!!! Its so fun to where and i do receive a few compliments now and then on the band. From time to time, i get doubtful and wonder if I shouldve went with a solitaire. Thats why i purchased the yellow gold eternity and twist to change it up and bit. I actually love the band even more now. I think the 2 bands compliment the 7 stone nicely.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I. Am. In. Heaven. Ladies, these are beautiful stacks :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For some reason I've been wearing this lately, lol........

dsc_1087.jpg

dsc_1088.jpg

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I've added some color to my stack! :D

This is how I wear it
dsc00910.jpg
Here's a different option. :D
dsc00908.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They're lovely, Cozy!

Catmom - I just dribble every time I see your FLY :love: And I cannot believe how perfect the diamond eternity matches it! Love the pop of colour too!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
My travel stack.

_15779.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool SB! They have a really glamourous vintage look!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your sapphire and diamond (marquise shaped one) band! So pretty!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alex T|1394703092|3633174 said:
They're lovely, Cozy!

Catmom - I just dribble every time I see your FLY :love: And I cannot believe how perfect the diamond eternity matches it! Love the pop of colour too!

:lol: Thanks Alex T!!!

fioratura

Shiny_Rock
Trade
This thread makes me so happy! I love everyone's stacks and enjoy seeing how they reflect all of your styles- from super blingy to vintage and understated! Keep up the posting. Hopefully soon I'll be able to curate a stack of my own to share. Thanks for the inspiration :love:

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
My sapphire & round shared prong half eternity. And a round & baguette half eternity band. I just love the blue sapphire color.

_15932.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ooooooooo :appl:

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
I showed DH this thread with all of your creative combinations, and now he wants me to try wearing my rings w/ both eternity bands on one side of the ering (instead of having one on each side of the ering).

I don't see where this configuration will look very much different from my symmetrical config. But DH thinks that by having the two bands behind my ering, the oval center stone has more of a presence.

I'm posting both pics just to see if there's a difference. I admit that IRL just this small change has changed the ring's personality on my finger because they're reacting to light, etc very differently in this new configuration. And the center stone is singled out much more now, so who knew that small changes in the order of our stacks can lead to major changes in how the rings are perceived!

This is fun!! Next thing I know, I'm going to be on the hunt for micropave bands that I can throw into the mix LOL :lol: :lol: !

roxy_0.png

roxy_new_stack.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gothgrrl - STUNNING! What are the details of that baguette eternity? Its looks beautiful! But do you not miss your lovely pear? Throw that on as well & take me another picture!!

Roxy - I love your rings whichever way you wear them, but I have to admit the oval does stand out more at the end rather than in the middle. This is what I find with my pear: when its stacked or sandwiched, the sparkles all kind of mingle into one big sparkly mash. When I have the pear at the end or alone with just my plain wedding ring, it completely pops with its own identity & suddenly gets lots of comments from strangers.

Nyc2chigal

Shiny_Rock
Roxy|1395131839|3636304 said:
I showed DH this thread with all of your creative combinations, and now he wants me to try wearing my rings w/ both eternity bands on one side of the ering (instead of having one on each side of the ering).

I don't see where this configuration will look very much different from my symmetrical config. But DH thinks that by having the two bands behind my ering, the oval center stone has more of a presence.

I'm posting both pics just to see if there's a difference. I admit that IRL just this small change has changed the ring's personality on my finger because they're reacting to light, etc very differently in this new configuration. And the center stone is singled out much more now, so who knew that small changes in the order of our stacks can lead to major changes in how the rings are perceived!

This is fun!! Next thing I know, I'm going to be on the hunt for micropave bands that I can throw into the mix LOL :lol: :lol: !

It's sweet that your DH is sharing his opinion!!
I'll be honest, both ways look nice! You can go both ways depending on your mood :)

Victoria11Gliss11

Rough_Rock
rings2.jpg
stack_2.jpg

Here's my stack! I like to mix rose and yellow gold. It's my favorite look. Everyone's stacks are beautiful!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Alex T, the baguette and round band is .50 tcw. I do miss not wearing my pear. I need to size it bigger if I'm to wear all 3 bands.

_15992.jpg

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely sets! So much eye candy :love:

First photo shows my bezel set, second after moving 6-prong and last what I wear now

_15993.jpg

_15994.jpg

_15995.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results