shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me some Van Craeynest!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Anita, Linda, cind - thank you! I can really hear your enthusiasm and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!

I have a few more pics. The ones I took tonight are too dark but I included a couple anyway plus a couple of not very good handshots from earlier today. I will get cracking when the sun starts shining tomorrow
1.gif

Sorry if these are a little repetitive too. Everyone says it but I have a new-found respect for all the amazing ring photos we see on PS.

DSC01208_4.jpg

angeline

Ideal_Rock
This is dark but at least it shows the side detail.. love the split prongs..

DSC01222.jpg

angeline

Ideal_Rock
band on its own.. you can see the very slight bend in it to fit the main ring.. it's not too much so I can still wear it on it's own too.

DSC01239.jpg

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2009 7:15:58 PM
Author: angeline
Here are some pics to tide you over till I can concentrate and take some good ones.

I am so happy with my rings. I feel so lucky and proud to wear them. For the first time ever I am thoroughly satisfied. I LOVE the yellow gold, it looks so delicious I want to eat it.

Larry is an absolute sweetheart to have rushed these through.

I will try to take some better ones tonight.. Enjoy!
Gorgeous! Unusual, romantic, old-fashioned, vintagey; fabulous!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2009 12:01:10 AM
The detail is fantastic! They do such wonderful and intricate work. It is a piece of art.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Holly - I''m blushing! thank you, those are the very things I was looking for. Sounds like I found them!

Last pic for tonight - the side profile of the band. I like this one because you can see how deep the engraving or chasing is.

DSC01240sidey.jpg

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2009 12:03:47 AM
Author: HollyS

The detail is fantastic! They do such wonderful and intricate work. It is a piece of art.

It really is so detailed.. more than can be seen without a loupe. There is even shading, or tiny grooves on the leaves to add more dimension. I looove the idea of detail that can''t be directly seen but can be felt in the overall richness of the piece.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH Geeez, do I love your ring. The tiny flowers with the diamonds set into them.... absolutely gorgeous. VC did an amazing job. I would sit and stare and both rings all day.
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Angeline, it''s absolutely wonderful. Congratulations on getting the ring of your dreams!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2009 12:13:45 AM
Author: Linda W
OH Geeez, do I love your ring. The tiny flowers with the diamonds set into them.... absolutely gorgeous. VC did an amazing job. I would sit and stare and both rings all day.
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Thank you Linda. I really am very happy
9.gif

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2009 12:17:37 AM
Author: Selkie
Angeline, it''s absolutely wonderful. Congratulations on getting the ring of your dreams!

Thank you Selkie - you know I called Cross about the Victory ring. I mentioned yours to them, I was thinking of sapphire sides maybe. But they said it wouldn''t work with my stone.

I have to say I am over the moon right now
30.gif
9.gif
30.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Angeline! Your set is fabulous! I adore the yellow gold. All the details are just striking
36.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Whoa Angeline,
I don't know what to say, honestly I'm speechless!
This is my new favourite thing, I adore your set. Fabulouso !!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif

30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif

36.gif

That is me right now ! ------->
May I ask what design # they are?

AnitaT

Shiny_Rock
I love how the lighting accentuates the detailing of the ring! Great picture. This is a lovely set. I am so happy for you. Larry and his team are artists!

luckylux

Rough_Rock
Angeline, your ring is so beautiful. I love the detail, the gold, the diamond- it''s a work of art!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Angeline, your ring is gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

RubyCharm

Shiny_Rock
Before finding PS and VC, I had always liked white gold or platinum jewelry. But now I''m fascinated by the look of the VC rings in yellow gold and the ones in yellow gold + platinum. They are so classic and elegant. I had a hard time deciding whether I should order my VC e-ring in platinum or in yellow gold/platinum. In the end, I went with platinum, but I''m already planning to get some VC pieces in yellow gold...
27.gif

Mariposa

Shiny_Rock
WoW!!!! "Absolutely breath-taking" is all I can say! Still trying to get my jaw off the floor.

Huge, mega congrats on such a spectacular piece of artwork!

35.gif

Mariposa

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
OMG your set is to pretty for words!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Wow I am so grateful for all your wonderful comments. It feels so good to have others love my set as well
36.gif

I appreciate each and every message!
35.gif

arjun - the set is 1034-2 for the ering and 556 with a slight form-fit to it so there''s no gap.

Rubycharm - It was a hard decision between gold and plat. I just love the antiqueness (if that''s a word) of yg, and the way it looks on my skin. I also wanted the contrast with the diamond so it stood out more. By the way I am eagerly waiting to see your remade set! It should be phenomenal!

I hope to do some much better shots on the weekend when my dh is around to help. He''s the camera buff. Then I''ll start a SMTR thread.

Thanks everyone, hope your days are great ones!

RubyCharm

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/9/2009 2:06:36 PM
Wow I am so grateful for all your wonderful comments. It feels so good to have others love my set as well
36.gif

35.gif

arjun - the set is 1034-2 for the ering and 556 with a slight form-fit to it so there''s no gap.

Rubycharm - It was a hard decision between gold and plat. I just love the antiqueness (if that''s a word) of yg, and the way it looks on my skin. I also wanted the contrast with the diamond so it stood out more. By the way I am eagerly waiting to see your remade set! It should be phenomenal!

I hope to do some much better shots on the weekend when my dh is around to help. He''s the camera buff. Then I''ll start a SMTR thread.

Totally agree! The yellow gold accentuates the beauty of your diamond
4.gif

I''m also very eager to see my new setting
3.gif
The wait is killing me!!! I''m trying my best to be patient and focus on other things, but it''s not working
7.gif
32.gif
14.gif

Larry received my ring on April 2, so I''m hoping it''ll be ready by the end of April/beginning of May. I''m still amazed at how politely and professionally VC handled this whole situation. I got in touch with both Larry and Sara after they saw the thread regarding my ring, and I''m so glad we were able to work out the details of the new setting. It''s great when a company goes above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction, even when there are some misunderstandings (that''s where a lot of them fall short but not VC
9.gif
).

Anyway, I''ll make sure to post lots of pictures here when I get the new ring, so stay tuned!!!

AnitaT

Shiny_Rock
I know I sound like a broken record, but I have been very impressed with both the level of VC craftmanship and customer service. I have a trip later this month to northern California and hope my schedule allows me time to visit with Larry (fingers crossed).

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2009 9:14:24 PM
Author: RubyCharm
Date: 4/9/2009 2:06:36 PM

36.gif

35.gif

Totally agree! The yellow gold accentuates the beauty of your diamond
4.gif

I''m also very eager to see my new setting
3.gif
The wait is killing me!!! I''m trying my best to be patient and focus on other things, but it''s not working
7.gif
32.gif
14.gif

Larry received my ring on April 2, so I''m hoping it''ll be ready by the end of April/beginning of May. I''m still amazed at how politely and professionally VC handled this whole situation. I got in touch with both Larry and Sara after they saw the thread regarding my ring, and I''m so glad we were able to work out the details of the new setting. It''s great when a company goes above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction, even when there are some misunderstandings (that''s where a lot of them fall short but not VC
9.gif
).

Anyway, I''ll make sure to post lots of pictures here when I get the new ring, so stay tuned!!!

Ruby - I must say that I was impressed with the way you handled the situation too (not to get too far off-topic) in your thread. I''m looking forward to lots of pics.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/10/2009 12:19:17 AM
Author: AnitaT
I know I sound like a broken record, but I have been very impressed with both the level of VC craftmanship and customer service. I have a trip later this month to northern California and hope my schedule allows me time to visit with Larry (fingers crossed).

Anita - GO GO GO!!! It''s such an interesting visit to make. Just to see the workshop and meet Larry and see his 3 boxes of gorgeous rings.... sigh... If you do let me know and maybe if you have time I could make the trip too and have a coffee with you?

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is stunning!!!

AnitaT

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/10/2009 12:23:37 AM

Anita - GO GO GO!!! It''s such an interesting visit to make. Just to see the workshop and meet Larry and see his 3 boxes of gorgeous rings.... sigh... If you do let me know and maybe if you have time I could make the trip too and have a coffee with you?
Angeline,
LOL--This is almost the same reaction I had when I learned about the trip
9.gif
. Forget Six Flags and the like, I want to see the VC workshop! I would love to have coffee...just have to see if things will cooperate in such a way to let me run over to San Franscisco before I have to return back to the East Coast.

AnitaT

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/9/2009 9:14:24 PM
Author: RubyCharm

I'm also very eager to see my new setting
3.gif
The wait is killing me!!!

It's great when a company goes above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction, even when there are some misunderstandings (that's where a lot of them fall short but not VC
9.gif
).
I am so glad it worked out. Echoing Angeline, I admired your and VC's professional and cordial tone.
36.gif
And, I am looking forward to seeing lots of pictures of the setting later!
36.gif

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
This set is simply amazing, museum pieces really. Timeless and organic.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results