shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me real life perspective shots of tennis bracelets

samanthaxo

Rough_Rock
AprilBaby|1480285690|4102985 said:
The blue Nile 2 ct is beautiful but has a faulty clasp. Beware.
oh no! faulty clasp as in it will not close properly?
i may need to cancel my purchase.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine fell off the first day I wore it and it was lost. I would get one with a better clasp. The sale price was not as good as it looked. They bumped up the regular price and then knocked off 50%. Go with WF or one of the other vendors. Or roll the dice and hope you get a better clasp. Make sure it's insured. The higher ct bracelets on BN have a different clasp.

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock
LLJsmom|1408259093|3734112 said:
Hi Everyone, :wavey:

It's been a while. I've been trying to refocus lately and figure out what I really would like.

I'm seriously considering a tennis bracelet and wanted to ask if PSers wouldn't mind posting perspective shots of their tennis bracelets. I have seen some threads of the diamond and tennis bracelets, but there is no thread that consolidates more recent acquisitions with shots from a distance, which would be very helpful. Can you also post the specs of your stones and bracelet as well, and your opinions on the setting type, metal type and how well it wears for you?

I am having a lot of trouble deciding on the right stone size for me and your help is very appreciated. My wrist is 14 cm, or just over 5.5 inches.

Below is one pic I took. Please feel free to comment on the appropriateness of the size for daily wear.

A little over 2 ctw, I think.
_18412.jpg

Close to 3 ctw...

Thanks for your help.
That watch and that bracelet looks amazing!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
pinkgem2522|1480451925|4103517 said:
LLJsmom|1408259093|3734112 said:
Hi Everyone, :wavey:

It's been a while. I've been trying to refocus lately and figure out what I really would like.

I'm seriously considering a tennis bracelet and wanted to ask if PSers wouldn't mind posting perspective shots of their tennis bracelets. I have seen some threads of the diamond and tennis bracelets, but there is no thread that consolidates more recent acquisitions with shots from a distance, which would be very helpful. Can you also post the specs of your stones and bracelet as well, and your opinions on the setting type, metal type and how well it wears for you?

I am having a lot of trouble deciding on the right stone size for me and your help is very appreciated. My wrist is 14 cm, or just over 5.5 inches.

Below is one pic I took. Please feel free to comment on the appropriateness of the size for daily wear.

A little over 2 ctw, I think.
_18412.jpg

Close to 3 ctw...

Thanks for your help.
That watch and that bracelet looks amazing!

Thank you pinkgem. I will have to borrow that from my mom. :D

samanthaxo

Rough_Rock
AprilBaby|1480445409|4103484 said:
Mine fell off the first day I wore it and it was lost. I would get one with a better clasp. The sale price was not as good as it looked. They bumped up the regular price and then knocked off 50%. Go with WF or one of the other vendors. Or roll the dice and hope you get a better clasp. Make sure it's insured. The higher ct bracelets on BN have a different clasp.
I received it last night and the bracelet is extremely underwhelming. I'm returning it. The diamonds have amazing fire but they're so tiny. I realized I would prefer a larger carat weight so i will continue to save.

img_6972.jpg img_6977.jpg

Canpan

Rough_Rock
SO happy I found this forum. I love looking at all of your bracelets and hearing your opinions. Just a question, if your bracelets are not a gift from hubby or mom did you save up to buy them or just splurge in the heat of the moment? I have been stalking tennis bracelets for a year and I finally just purchased my tennis bracelet during black friday for a really good price. 2-2.5 was in my budget because I wanted good cut and clarity. So I ordered a 2.5 carat round with 60 stones. I hope it is not too tiny or I will send back and save more money. I can save another $1000 and maybe go up to 3 carats but I don't want to have to :hand: . I am hoping I love it. I will post pics for your opinions unless it's super tiny and I'm embarrassed lol. I also bought a movado watch to compliment it but it was backordered so won't be available for 3 weeks. I'm hoping that maybe if bracelet is smaller than expected the watch will somehow still make it shine.

Canpan

Rough_Rock
I received my bracelet yesterday. I have mixed emotions. It's very pretty and well made. It sparkles and shines very nicely. I love looking at it and keep doing gestures with my wrist to make it move so I do like it. However, it is small. I knew it would be tiny so that's not a surprise but just wondering if it's too small to the point that I'll regret it in 6 months. Also is it even noticable enough? It was $2145 on sale with G color, S1-s2 clarity so it's a good piece. To buy a 4 carat in this range would be about $4100 I'm guessing. So stay in my budget which I did or save for another year and buy 4 carat?.... so torn.

20161209_183251.jpg

20161209_183026.jpg

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Canpan|1481373674|4106072 said:
I received my bracelet yesterday. I have mixed emotions. It's very pretty and well made. It sparkles and shines very nicely. I love looking at it and keep doing gestures with my wrist to make it move so I do like it. However, it is small. I knew it would be tiny so that's not a surprise but just wondering if it's too small to the point that I'll regret it in 6 months. Also is it even noticable enough? It was $2145 on sale with G color, S1-s2 clarity so it's a good piece. To buy a 4 carat in this range would be about $4100 I'm guessing. So stay in my budget which I did or save for another year and buy 4 carat?.... so torn.

It's quite an expensive purchase for you not to be completely happy and it sounds as if DSS has set in already! I'd wait and save and buy a bigger one :naughty:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Canpan - things that bother you now will bother you MORE down the road. A lot of people's experiences (including my own) bare this out.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
img_5655.jpg

So here is my contribution. Maybe it will help those who think less is not enough. It's a 1.5 tcw and I love the size for everyday wear. Plus the stones are so blingy, it's like a sliver of nonstop shine without making me feel uncomfortable. The plus, I bought it estate so I paid a fraction off retail price!

Canpan

Rough_Rock
Snowdrop13|1481393721|4106138 said:
Canpan|1481373674|4106072 said:

It's quite an expensive purchase for you not to be completely happy and it sounds as if DSS has set in already! I'd wait and save and buy a bigger one :naughty:

I think you're right. If I have to try to convince myself to like something then it's probably not for me. Thank you for the advice. I'm sending back.

Canpan

Rough_Rock
motownmama|1481395783|4106144 said:
Canpan - things that bother you now will bother you MORE down the road. A lot of people's experiences (including my own) bare this out.

Great advice and I need to adopt that in other areas of my life. I know saving for a year seems like eternity but hopefully it will be worth it in the end. Thanks for the much needed advice.

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
image.jpg
Never wanted a diamond tennis bracelet...thank goodness I've finally come to my senses!
15 days old, haven't taken it off since...
12.70 ctw

:lol: Yes, 'thank goodness' you came to your senses!

Your tennis bracelet is gorgeous, as are your two rings and your furry friend who is photobombing the picture. :))

BleuRoc

Rough_Rock
:)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):):D:)):loopy:;-);-)
:lol: Yes, 'thank goodness' you came to your senses!

Your tennis bracelet is gorgeous, as are your two rings and your furry friend who is photobombing the picture. :))

I know...finally! :doh:
Thanks, december-fire! :))

annamargaret

Rough_Rock
Oh my goodness - that bracelet is just stunning BleuRoc!!!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
image.jpg
Never wanted a diamond tennis bracelet...thank goodness I've finally come to my senses!
15 days old, haven't taken it off since...
12.70 ctw
That is a fabulous bracelet @BleuRoc I want to start wearing mine again too!

rocks

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow!

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sorry, posted in the wrong thread! Admins, could you please delete?

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
B88DAA66-3104-4C44-85AE-0B4C145055A6.jpeg Mine is a bit different, it has less diamonds with bars in between. The diamonds all around, for the same price, were tiny little things, so I thought this was better. It’s in yellow gold. No idea how many carats. I never take it off. I mix and match metals all the time.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bumping for @Greenmailer who wanted to determine size of tennis bracelet.

Islandshang

Rough_Rock
20181123_080654.jpg I am a tennis bracelet newbie. I bought these recently to celebrate a milestone in life - beating breast cancer. Hopefully, I will have full remission in 5 years. Maybe, just maybe, I can buy me another one to celebrate another milestone :)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love:
20181123_080654.jpg I am a tennis bracelet newbie. I bought these recently to celebrate a milestone in life - beating breast cancer. Hopefully, I will have full remission in 5 years. Maybe, just maybe, I can buy me another one to celebrate another milestone :)
Hope you buy many many more! Congratulations on such a worthy milestone.

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
These are beautiful @Islandshang. Congratulations on your significant accomplishment! Can you tell us more about them - size, where you purchased them? They are both so pretty!

Q

Queenie60

Not to crash this thread; just wanted to say to you - YOU WILL celebrate the next milestone. I'm almost 18 years post breast cancer! Take care and rejoice every year and enjoy your bling!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results